TimAllen.com
 FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

Marriage
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Post new topic   Reply to topic    TimAllen.com Forum Index -> Men & Women -- Half a Mystery
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Denzel

PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2013 11:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well I think today's med are more afraid of marriage because they afraid of accepting their responsibilities. They want to enjoy the freedom of life.

Click here for the pool factory manufacturers
KatieSandstrom

PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2013 11:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm surfing around, enjoying reading all of the old posts from the old days....I can't believe 10 years have passed since I started these topic threads! What a wonderful time capsule of thoughts and ideas.
When I started this thread ten years ago I was clearly in a different place in life. I have since changed many things and have grown so very much in very positive ways. I DID finally take the gamble and married a very wonderful man almost 2 years ago. I had created a VERY LONG list of criteria that a future husband MUST meet before I jumped into that scary deep end of the swimming pool called marriage. The universe twisted and morphed, and before I knew it, I was plopped in front of a man that actually met ALL of those criteria. A new chapter begins. Very Happy
As I journeyed the past 10 years from this topic, I now realize BOTH men AND women are equally scared of marriage.
momallen

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2017 2:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i love marriage and have been married many times. i love being a wife. Wink
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TimAllen.com Forum Index -> Men & Women -- Half a Mystery All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: