TimAllen.com
 FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

A WOMAN question
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    TimAllen.com Forum Index -> Men & Women -- Half a Mystery
View previous topic :: View next topic  
barbara

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2003 11:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Only one man--thats all we can handle--and something we can't even handle that one. Smile
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Hotrod

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2003 11:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

my problem is....I can't handle women...reason could be that's I'm dating the wrong ones of course !
KatieSandstrom

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2003 11:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hotrod,

The best way to handle women is don't let them handle you Wink

or do what I do and stop dating for awhile.
kanyonatic

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2003 6:51 am    Post subject: mm Reply with quote

Very Happy women want one man that will keep it in his trousers thats all.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
lg

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2003 5:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No matter if the man is my spouse, my son, or my friend...what I want as a woman, first and foremost, is respect for who I am... whether one approves/disagrees/ or doesn't like me is irrelevant. When we respect one another, abuse of any kind cannot have a space to exist.
kanyonatic

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2003 12:35 am    Post subject: barbara Reply with quote

Very Happy hi
what would you say to a married man who doesnt sleep with his wife at all and has fallen in love with another women completely but doesn't sleep with her because he knows its wrong and they are close friends but nothing happens they just enjoy each others company even though they have fallen inlove with each other and he cant leave his wife for genuine medical reasons they see each other express feelings through words. what you think of that situation.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
lg

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2003 2:10 am    Post subject: response to kanyonatic Reply with quote

You won't like this, but here I go:

I would respect the 'ill' wifes' right to have all of her husbands thoughts and attentions. Anything meant to be will have something happen (Not something YOU create) to give it space to breathe.

The old rule applies here: There are three versions of the truth...yours, mine, and the truth. In this case, his, his wifes', and the truth. Having been on the other side of an affair in my first marriage, I can tell you with certainty, I was the last person thought of. If someone cannot respect his/her own marraige vows, they are not going to suddenly develop a conscious down the road. I'm NOT saying there aren't bad marraiages; but there is time for a third person to wait for that bad marriage to finish itself honorably, without interference.

But this is only my opinion.
kanyonatic

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2003 1:13 pm    Post subject: lg Reply with quote

Very Happy i just want to state that it was a hypothetical question i dont know anyone in this situation and i'm not in it myself just to clarify that just thought it would be interesting to hear responses.

heres another one can someone be inlove with two people at once for different reasons.....personally i dont think so but will be interested to hear other peoples views..

I actually did like your answer as it was just a question no relevance to my life just curious as to peoples answer.

i think i read it somewhere on a problem page..
lg

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2003 2:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

whew!

Actually, I do think you can love two people at the same time, each for entirely different reasons. But I guess, eventually you would have to choose the 'greater' love...

I really hate that John Ritter died so young...makes me sad.
barbara

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2003 6:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Hotrod said
my problem is....I can't handle women...reason could be that's I'm dating the wrong ones of course !

Hotrod you have to date the wrong ones--to find the right one, and someday you will...you still young, you got lots of time.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Hotrod

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2003 9:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll find one probably after I die....
lg

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2003 5:56 pm    Post subject: Hotrod Reply with quote

I'm curious about your comment that you 'can't handle women'. In what way?
barbara

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2003 7:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hotrod--thats your problem....women aren't to be handled..they are to be loved and repected
Hotrod

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2003 8:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

barbara wrote:
Hotrod--thats your problem....women aren't to be handled..they are to be loved and repected

women are tough....

anyhow, this isn't my topic anyway... Wink
Rob Harvey

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2003 5:08 pm    Post subject: Women Reply with quote

Cool Hi All!

Hotrod,

1)Don't give up.
2)Be yourself.
3)Respect and pay attention to details.

Just some friendly advice. Trying to help and give you hope. Smile

Later

Rob

ps- It is worth it, to find the right lady! Wink

R
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TimAllen.com Forum Index -> Men & Women -- Half a Mystery All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

Jump to: