TimAllen.com
 FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

A WOMAN question
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    TimAllen.com Forum Index -> Men & Women -- Half a Mystery
View previous topic :: View next topic  
KatieSandstrom

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2003 12:33 pm    Post subject: A WOMAN question Reply with quote

How often do you have to "pretend" Wink that a man rocked your world after HE is finished with boom-boom.
AND......
Why do men think we never "pretend/fake it" with them? Shocked
lg

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2003 3:06 pm    Post subject: response Reply with quote

I'm sorry, I just can't stop laughing.

And laughing, and laughing. You should travel through my well worn brain, right about now.

I'm laughing and laughing. Ah, the memories....
barbara

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2003 8:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I got to agree with lg Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Quote:
Why do men think we never "pretend/fake it" with them?

Maybe because they think they are all that!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
KatieSandstrom

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2003 1:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here's another one for the women....

You just bought a really cute....and I mean REALLY cute matching bra and panties. When you get to work you just HAVE to share/show your fellow co-worker friends your new undies.

WHY do we do that???
cats567

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2003 1:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello
I do not know what to say. I guess I am odd. I do not do this.

Here is a question? Why are more ladies concern about their weight then men. My roommate says he is going to eat what he wants when he wants.

But I do not know how to answer the ..Is he faking it.....?

cats567
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Kilt_Chaser

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2003 12:29 pm    Post subject: Men and their weight... Reply with quote

I don't think men have to worry as much about their weight because "us women" accept them more for who they are and not their looks (?). I mean, a guy can be kinda ugly and over weight, but if he has a sense of humor, "He's so sexy!" But women on the other hand...we are always checked out by our looks first. (okay, honestly, I check out a guys *!$%@...errr...eyes first...then get to know him...) Laughing
I'm diggin' a hole...

Love,
Caroline
guest 2

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2003 3:10 pm    Post subject: cute bras and panties Reply with quote

katiepride could you give me the address of your workplace? No place I've ever worked has been that entertaining.
kanyonatic

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2003 9:05 am    Post subject: weight Reply with quote

women are portrayed in the media as slim and sexy when in reality all shapes and sizes doninate but just looking through dating ads all the men or rather before any males yell at me 89% of men put they want slim or petit women who have to have good looks and a sense of humour!

Its about time there were more normal sized women in the media how would men feel if all they ever saw when opening newspapers/mags.leaflets,looking at ads on buses,posters etc,if all the men were toned and handsome and witty and i mean all of them..

me well i believe you should only diet or lose weight for yourself.I go to the gym most days and have a personal trainer and i'm happy with my weight i'm not thin and i'm not fat i'm me and like it or lump it is my motto

mind you so is pass the chocolate lol

er just re read this no i dont eat just junk food etc honest!!!!well may be chocolate Very Happy
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
KatieSandstrom

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2003 10:03 am    Post subject: Re: cute bras and panties Reply with quote

guest 2 wrote:
katiepride could you give me the address of your workplace? No place I've ever worked has been that entertaining.
Very Happy You're funny guest2.
Some of us gals at work went shopping at Victorias Secrets for more "cute stuff" the other day. Razz
By the way...
I work at a pizza place....we deliver Wink
Hotrod

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2003 7:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not a woman....but isn't that a bit like cheating? Faking an orgasm???
KatieSandstrom

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2003 10:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No, it's not cheating. The woman is being polite/kind by letting the man think he's doing a crack bang up job. She doesn't want to hurt his feelings.
Many times it's just easier to 'fake it.'

You hit a point with a guy during boom boom where you have a choice...

(a) He's really good and knows what he's doing.

(b) Needs some help so get out the instruction manual, class in session.

(c) He's NOT worth teaching. Time to win the oscar for best actress in a non climatic role.

(d) Why did I drink so much...if I fake it he'll hurry up and finish so I can leave.
Hotrod

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2003 11:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

When we (men) cheat on our wives/girlfriends...and we don't tell them....it's because we don't want to "hurt" them....

Does that apply to your theory, Katie?
KatieSandstrom

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2003 11:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ahhhh.... when men cheat on their wife/girlfriend they get pleasure...they still 'finish.'

When a woman fakes it she gets no pleasure...she's left hanging.

Chances are both women are faking it with the cheating guy. Wink
barbara

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2003 11:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think when most men don't tell their wifes/girlfriend ---it isn't because they don't want to hurt us (if they really didn't want to hurt us-they wouldn't have done it in the first place) its because they think they can get away with it--and have more than one woman.
Hotrod

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2003 11:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Most of the guys want more than one woman. Do all women want only one guy, or do they want more lovers?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TimAllen.com Forum Index -> Men & Women -- Half a Mystery All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

Jump to: