TimAllen.com
 FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

Tim's voice for a "Santa Bot" to trap telemarketer

View previous topic :: View next topic  
JollyRogerTelephone

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2017 12:44 pm    Post subject: Tim's voice for a "Santa Bot" to trap telemarketer Reply with quote

Hello Adminette!

This is a goofy collaboration idea. I build robots to fight telemarketing spam. You know how you tell them to stop calling? Yeah, they'll never stop.

Anyway, I came up with the crazy idea of building a robot to talk to them, and the Jolly Roger Telephone Company was born. Another company in the telecom industry who would like to partner with me (with publicity and advertising) to build a "Santa Bot" to talk to telemarketers. Imagine if a telemarketer called Santa's mobile number. Who is the BEST SANTA? Tim Allen of course.

It's a strange concept, so here is an example of a home improvement lead-generator calling one of our bots: https://youtu.be/fqZFNHJgd3E

Anyway, hopefully you'll see this and hopefully the concept will amuse you and Tim.

Please contact me if so! Roger@JollyRogerTelephone.com

And I'm a huge fan,
Roger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TimAllen.com Forum Index -> Suggestion Box All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: