TimAllen.com
 FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

a MAN question
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    TimAllen.com Forum Index -> Men & Women -- Half a Mystery
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Hotrod

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2003 2:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="KatiePrideSOOOOO, what you're saying hotrod, is I CAN'T decide for myself? If I have a nice time, the kiss will ALWAYS happen? I have NO other choice? I guess after the kiss, then sex MUST follow?
Rolling Eyes

Sorry hotrod....but I do what I want , when I want.[/quote]

Don't lay words in my mouth I never said. I REALLY don't like that.

What I said is, when you are with a nice guy/girl, you like him/her, and having a nice time, the KISS will come. Never said it has to be with the tongue, never said you have to have sex with him/her immediately. Just a kiss.

I NEVER, and I mean NEVER said you can't decide for yourself, okay?
kanyonatic

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2003 3:49 am    Post subject: hotrod Reply with quote

Very Happy hi hotrod hows you? are you having a good summer? I think katie and you have just got mixed mesages i dont think your having a go at each other....but thats an outsiders point of view

are you going on holiday anywhere?

have to go gey cold drink
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Hotrod

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2003 5:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi,

My summer's okay. No plans for vacation. Just a little argument, that's all.

How's you?
kanyonatic

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2003 3:38 am    Post subject: hotrod Reply with quote

Very Happy i couldn't be better thanks still very hot here but i'm not complaining as it will rain soon then all i'll hear is its cold and wet..Cant please everyone all the time. heres a address to my home page if you have the time leave a messge in the guest book its always updated but over the past month it hasn't been touched because of being busy but usually i update it every three weeks or so.

nice to talk to you again

http://174269255.home.icq.com//index.html
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
KatieSandstrom

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2003 11:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry Hotrod, I think we are having a slight communication problem.
I DO understand what you're trying to say.

HOWEVER...right now, I'm at a point in life where I don't want ANY physical interaction with a guy.

We could be on a date, we REALLY like each other, etc... Yes, you are right, the kiss WILL come...but I'll reject that kiss, even if I like the guy.
kanyonatic

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2003 12:30 am    Post subject: hotrod Reply with quote

Very Happy helooooooooo hows you..erm i'm now sort of attached well complicated is the word i'd use....apart from that lifes good what u bin up to then
MissMarie

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2005 12:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My cousin had a friend who always wanted a girl he couldn't have (or treated him like garbage) and he never wanted the ones who wanted him.

Thrill of the chase I guess?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
lg

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2005 6:39 am    Post subject: well... Reply with quote

I don't understand.

In this day and age, if you'd like to have dinner with no expectations, why can't that be said? 'Thanks for the invitation, and I'd like to go, as long as you know I'm not interested in having any type of relationship, other than friendship'? Is that not allowed, thereby circumventing all this other stuff? And if more is desired, you can say 'I told you...'

KatieP., your plate is SO full right now, I'm surprised you can even fit in a dinner date! Betcha if you told them about your entrees, they'd back off!!! So, that's another question...why bother with the dating or dinner or anything? I'm just curious, girl! L.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TimAllen.com Forum Index -> Men & Women -- Half a Mystery All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: