TimAllen.com
 FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

Maybe this will work!

View previous topic :: View next topic  

Name the solution to gasoline exhaustion.
Identify chemical remedy for expensive fuel.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
What is the fastest fuel reactor?
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 0

wlthrpr

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2018 10:35 am    Post subject: Maybe this will work! Reply with quote

I have the answers!! Like nearly everyone that has spoken of over-infinity, fuel cells, or the Pogue carburetor. I have lived it over and over again and now I'm old ((but not dead) or stupid)).
Let this be a forum that will not punk out, selfishly conceal the magic formula, evade the Men in Black, and all the other myths and lies/ Pick one and let's go!
I open this discussion with Hydrogen Peroxide used to extend existing fuel stocks since we won't be getting rid of reciprocating engines anytime soon (100 years)! Anything will have to be transitional and allow blending from old to new-this time without all the hubbub and witchcraft.
Let the History go away and concentrate on what will work. Homebrewing HOOH can be abandoned-I'm flexible!-if someone will please offer up a workable idea that isn't bought by Shell or BP for a million dollars. Even I knew Jeff who had a great uncle in North Dakota that lived in a barn and sold a carb to Big Oil for big money. Then never heard from again.
Time to move forward.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TimAllen.com Forum Index -> New Discoveries All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: