TimAllen.com
 FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

Sad Day For, Tim Allen, Fans!!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
dandeny

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2017 6:16 pm    Post subject: Sad Day For, Tim Allen, Fans!! Reply with quote

http://deadline.com/2017/05/last-man-standing-canceled-by-abc-after-6-seasons-1202089263/
TheTimMan

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2017 11:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Honestly, I watched three episodes on Netflix and can conclude it's just as terrible as Fuller House. Tim Allen is the only enjoyable part, and he just plays an old man who doesn't understand modern times. Sad day indeed.
Fat Gene

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2017 7:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't believe there are too many other shows that could have outpaced Last Man Standing on Friday night, the worst night during the week for ratings. I don't know what the actual reason was for canceling the show, but I really hope it gets picked up by another entity like Netflix or Amazon. That formula seems to have worked for Top Gear after the BBC axed it. These days I find myself spending most of my tv watching time with something other than the big three network channels anyway.

This was the one show that I really liked and could watch with my family, including my Grand Children. Once again, the networks offer less and less that I find interesting. At least with cable I'm not limited to three ultra liberal channels...

Really going to miss this show.
GIVJetMech

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2017 4:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's too bad when politics guide policy when it comes to Main Street Media. "Last Man Standing" is a good show and had decent ratings. There was no reason to cancel it, other than the misguided policy of the network. Tim, you ROCK! Keep up the good fight against the "madcow like" liberal policies.
Doug Stroup

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 11:34 am    Post subject: Conservative Comedy TV show Reply with quote

I greatly appreciate your conservative stand against all the issues that Hollywood seems to shove down our throats. I totally support you in this! I would like for you to check out a new TV show that I am working on that will give us the platform to show both the conservative and liberal sides of the issues we face. This will be done in a comedic fashion with a huge hint of truth woven throughout. We have Conservative Christian Brad Stine and seasoned Director Daniel Lusko on board with this project and would love to get your input to see if you would be interested in joining with us to make this series a reality. Brad has the God-given ability to make you think while he makes you laugh and Daniel is known for his movie Persecuted. NetFlix has already expressed an interest in the pilot of our show saying they are looking for more of this type of material. Feel free to read the press releases on Brad Stine and Daniel Lusko at www.oncuestudio.net. That's all I can say right now so as not to give too much of it away. I look forward to hearing from you!
Bermudagirl

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2017 10:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have watched a few episodes and I have to say I was disappointed. Not only did I not like the political approach, also I disliked the support of gun use. For goodness sake, this was a family show. For that reason I donĀ“t believe the show has supposedly done so well in the ratings, like the media suggested. It never picked up here in Europe.....for a good reason.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TimAllen.com Forum Index -> Tim on TV All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: