TimAllen.com
 FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

What's your favourite muscle car?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    TimAllen.com Forum Index -> The Testosterone Corner
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MalcQV

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 11:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Friend of mine went out last week to view a 70 Dodge Charger 500. He is keen to buy, but the seller is waiting for a Challenger or a Baracuda.

We shall see. Bloomin massive car though.
LadyJudi

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 10:59 am    Post subject: Fav muscle car Reply with quote

I'll take a blown out '67 RS SS Camaro anytime! (However a '57 Chevy and a '65 Corvette runs pretty close.) Cool
RogueCreature

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 11:25 am    Post subject: new stang and camaro... Reply with quote

do you like the new releases of these vehicles tim?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
MalcQV

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 12:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MalcQV wrote:
Friend of mine went out last week to view a 70 Dodge Charger 500. He is keen to buy, but the seller is waiting for a Challenger or a Baracuda.

We shall see. Bloomin massive car though.

He bought the car Wink
RogueCreature

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 4:50 pm    Post subject: new purchase Reply with quote

i just purchased a 07 honda fit sport. any suggestions? hahah
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
MalcQV

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 4:26 am    Post subject: Re: new purchase Reply with quote

RogueCreature wrote:
i just purchased a 07 honda fit sport. any suggestions? hahah

In the UK I think it is called the Jazz. Going to look small in the US Very Happy
Lunar Hotel

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 9:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

1977 Pacer wagon. Signed on the hood by Teague, himself. Six pack. Glass Pack. Tinted windows. Hula girl on the dash.

Eat yer hearts out, gear heads. Class mobile still cruizin' on Friday nights, main street Del Rio, Nebraska.

We're talkin' serious chick magnet.

Beau Goldly

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 9:36 am    Post subject: Feathers. Lots and Lots of Feathers Reply with quote

Lunar Hotel wrote:

We're talkin' serious chick magnet.

Right. Bet the roosters love it, too.
Or is that still not PC in Knebraska?

Cock-a-doodle Do?
Hotrod

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 6:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think the "old school" Muscle Car is going to be a dying breed. Global warming (don't know if it is really caused by man anyway, but okay...) and the gasoline prices are going to grow more and more over the years. Something has to be done. Cars that do 4 gallons of gasoline per mile are over and out in my opinion. Fuel efficiency is the new magical word. Take a look at the Detroit Motor Show '07, almost no SUV's anymore in the country that almost invented the SUV...

In a few years time we'll all be driving on h2o, BMW is very far with the 7 series, and Opel (GM product here in Europe) has already an MPV that runs on Hydrogen, h20. What will the future bring us?!
MalcQV

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 11:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Muscle cars are a dying breed" With a name like Hotrod too, blasphemy Laughing

We all know oil won't last forever, but it's not over yet!

As for rising gas prices, It has been going up in the UK ever since I can remember. I can just about remember it at 0.30/UK gallon. That would of been in the 70's mind!!!

Not sure what the future fuel is going to be, but I will always be a petrolhead Wink
HobbitGuy

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 8:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It may be cheese to some, but I'm a sucker for a 1969-1971 Dodge Charger R/T I had a black one with a 440 Hemi, with a few personal modifications Very Happy Tested at 775 horse, mmmm those were the days.

My dad has a 1969 Plymouth Roadrunner with a Hurst Pistol Grip shifter, not a bad car, not bad at all.

Other then family cars I'd have to go with the 1969 427 Cobra Jet.
MalcQV

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 1:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My pal has a 1970 Charger 500.
rela

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 12:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like Corvette cars.Especially Chevrolette.But,I'm more motorcycle tipe.I like Honda's or Harley's Cruisers.Choppers are fine,too! Wink
ufofruit

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 2:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="KBell"]1970 Plymouth Hemi Cuda convertible with a 4 speed. Yellow with a white interior and white top. Nothing can touch that![/quote]

You have hit it in the heart!!! Only mine would be a 2-door hard top,black interior,burgendy/red two tone. Skids on the back.
Or my Plymouth Fury III Commando V8,4 barrel carb with a kicker.Amber Sunrise.
OR! a 1961 Studebaker Hawk!!
TriFive

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 1:53 pm    Post subject: 61 Chrysler 300 413 Dual Quad offset ram induction Reply with quote

My dad brought home the Chrysler one Friday night before a 600 mile trip from California to Oregon. It was built as a demo vehicle for the Detroit Car show opening. When my mom took over driving she spun it around twice just getting out of the parking lot. It had more bells and whistles than I could mention, Push button 4 speed B&M Hydromatic, 4 leather bucket seats all electric, and I remember a huge Sun tach in the center console. It wasn't all that pretty but it would scream. Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TimAllen.com Forum Index -> The Testosterone Corner All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 4 of 5

Jump to: