TimAllen.com
 FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

What is this all for?
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    TimAllen.com Forum Index -> The Really Big Questions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TheTimMan

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2016 4:29 pm    Post subject: What is this all for? Reply with quote

I really can't make heads or tails of it. Are we lucky to be alive? Is it all just one great big mistake? I don't know anymore.

Sure, I'm like all of you, I love Tim.

Outside of that, I genuinely have no grip on my life, or interest in exploring what I'm sure are endless possibilities. What's the point?
TheTimMan

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2016 7:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bump Very Happy
TheTimMan

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2016 10:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very Happy Surprised Laughing Twisted Evil
TheTimMan

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2016 3:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I still love you TIM! Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz
peterzabriskie

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2016 12:51 pm    Post subject: Re: What is this all for? Reply with quote

TheTimMan wrote:
I really can't make heads or tails of it. Are we lucky to be alive? Is it all just one great big mistake? I don't know anymore.

Sure, I'm like all of you, I love Tim.

Outside of that, I genuinely have no grip on my life, or interest in exploring what I'm sure are endless possibilities. What's the point?

It might be that there are NOT endless possibilities, and you are THE one find the point. If you don't look we are all *ucke%.
TheTimMan

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2016 10:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That is a great point!
TheTimMan

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2016 12:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It was all for Tim
phillip j why

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2016 3:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why are you replying to yourself.
Multiple personalities ?
TheTimMan

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2016 2:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why are you judging me?
phillip j why

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2016 3:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am not.
I am only concerned.
Yes boredom on this forum does indeed got the better of us but please wait... we will respond.
I am trying to get this forum back to its once former glory but people are making this goal hard to achieve.
Let us stick together and nothing will overcome us.
What do you say?
TheTimMan

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2016 6:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good to hear we're all in it together.
With each other, (and with Tim) we can really turn this forum around, and get it back to the glory days.
Cool
I do love watching those post counts go up, up, up! Hence the replies to myself, lol.
phillip j why

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2016 6:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Where is Mr.Allen nyway?
He's such a busy man!

I think it must be hard to be him!
Gdog

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2016 8:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know where he is......

What you gon' do with all that junk? All that junk inside your trunk? I'ma get, get, get, get, you drunk, Get you love drunk off my hump. My hump, my hump, my hump, my hump, my hump, My hump, my hump, my hump, my lovely little lumps. (Check it out) I drive these scrubbers crazy, I do it on the daily, They treat me really nicely, They buy me all these ice-ys. Dolce & Gabbana, Fendi and then Donna Karen, they be sharin' All their money got me wearin' Fly gearrr but I ain't askin, They say they love my *!$%@ 'n, Se7en Jeans, True Religion, I say no, but they keep givin' So I keep on takin' And no I ain't fakin' We can keep on datin' I keep on demonstrating. My love, my love, my love, my love You love my lady lumps, My hump, my hump, my hump, My humps they got u, She's got me spending. (Oh) Spendin' all your money on me and spending time on me. She's got me spendin'. (Oh) Spendin' all your money on me, on me, on me What you gon' do with all that junk? All that junk inside that trunk? I'ma get, get, get, get, you drunk, Get you love drunk off my hump. What u gon' do with all that *!$%@? All that *!$%@ inside them jeans? I'm a make, make, make, make you scream Make u scream, make you scream. Cos of my hump, my hump, my hump, my hump. My hump, my hump, my hump, My lovely lady lumps. (Check it out) I met a girl down at the disco. She said hey, hey, hey yea let's go. I could be your baby, you can be my honey Lets spend time not money. I mix your milk wit my cocoa puff, Milky, milky cocoa, Mix your milk with my cocoa puff, milky, milky riiiiiiight. They say I'm really sexy, The boys they wanna sex me. They always standing next to me, Always dancing next to me, Tryin' a feel my hump, hump. Lookin' at my lump, lump. U can look but you can't touch it, If u touch it I'ma start some drama, You don't want no drama, No, no drama, no, no, no, no drama So don't pull on my hand boy, You ain't my man, boy, I'm just tryn'a dance boy, And move my hump. My hump, my hump, my hump, my hump, My hump, my hump, my hump, my hump, my hump, my hump. My lovely lady lumps x3 In the back and in the front. My lovin' got u, She's got me spendin'. (Oh) Spendin' all your money on me and spending time on me. She's got me spendin'. (Oh) Spendin' all your money on me, on me, on me. What you gon' do with all that junk? All that junk inside that trunk? I'ma get, get, get, get you drunk, Get you love drunk off my hump. What you gon' do with all that *!$%@? All that *!$%@ inside them jeans? I'ma make, make, make, make you scream Make you scream, make you scream. What you gon do with all that junk? All that junk inside that trunk? I'ma get, get, get, get you drunk, Get you love drunk off this hump. What you gon' do wit all that breast? All that breast inside that shirt? I'ma make, make, make, make you work Make you work, work, make you work. She's got me spendin'. (Oh)Spendin all your money on me and spendin' time on me She's got me spendin'. (Oh)Spendin' all your money on me, on me, on me.
phillip j why

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2016 11:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh my.
Oh my, oh my.
How enthralling.
How provocative.
How indicative of the state of the states.
How the exhilaration that courses through my veins amounts to an eye roll so lacluster.
Gdog

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2016 12:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Check it out
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TimAllen.com Forum Index -> The Really Big Questions All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: