TimAllen.com
 FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

Did You Name Your Business After Tim Allen?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
e11studios

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2014 8:34 am    Post subject: Did You Name Your Business After Tim Allen? Reply with quote

Did you name your business after Tim Allen? I did. Let me explain:

The first that I knew of Tim Allen was on the TV series-Home Improvement. Before my grandmother passed, she and I would watch Home Improvement each night. I later moved too far away to visit that often but always had wonderful memories of watching the show with her.

I have often been compared to the Tim's character on the the show. I always brake things before I fix them-very Tim like. I one installed a new garbage disposal only the be forced to replace the sink as well. There was also a time when a simple front door knob replacement turned into an entire front door replacement. Oh, and mopping our studio floor resulted in shoulder surgery. Yes�I am very much like his Home Improvement character.

I love the show so much that when my business partner and I started our business in 2007. I named by business after my favorite episode of Home Improvement- Episode 11.

You can read the story here: https://episode11productions.com/about/
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TimAllen.com Forum Index -> Tim on TV All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: