TimAllen.com
 FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

Robin Williams

View previous topic :: View next topic  
KatieSandstrom

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2014 2:06 pm    Post subject: Robin Williams Reply with quote

I thought of many great comedians when I heard of Robin's passing yesterday.
I consider myself lucky to have been fortunate to be one of the few that got to enjoy his comedic genius at one of his Sundance movie premieres years ago.
Words cannot describe how sad my heart is to hear of his passing. I hope he finds peace in the arms of the Lord.
Roberta/inPa

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2015 2:37 pm    Post subject: Aclassictv comediens passing Reply with quote

I remember watching him in the middle to late 70's when he first appeared on happy days or lavern & surly show.. Back then He seemed like a very funny and happy and healthy human being. The humor was very constant...everyone back then was just starting out...they had to make $$$$$ some how.....they probably forgot to save sometime for themselves and take small vacations now & then.they kept going and going & going - like the energizer bunny....I guess they also forget to check in with their friends. Or they get too afraid to talk to them or even to their own spouses...all those people started in their prime of life in 20's (everyone does that) I think the disease he had maybe he really got afraid in his later years of his life....he could of got in touch with the guy from back 2 future movies - maybe he could of help'd him.....well anyway he probably had lots of fans all around.....when you watch stars on TVs for decades you think of them all as human beings who worked hard for what they achieved.. Everyone has different type of ways they achieved success in their lives..
Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TimAllen.com Forum Index -> Misc. All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: