TimAllen.com
 FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

1963 Grand Sport Corvette

View previous topic :: View next topic  
63 Grand Sport Corvette

PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 7:28 am    Post subject: 1963 Grand Sport Corvette Reply with quote

Hello, I am trying to get this information to Tim Allen, as I understand Tim will be performing at the Emerald Queen saturday Oct 19th 2013 in Tacoma, WA.

Very near is the ACM "America's Car Museum", I currently own Tim's old 1963 Grand Sport Corvette, the Car is on Display at the Museum for Corvette's 60th Anniversery, Along with many other Corvette's including some Proto Types from the Bowling Green Muesum will be on display.

Link to LeMay America's Car Muesum:

http://www.lemaymuseum.org/events.php?eid=1201

Tim, I would be happy walk you through some of the changes we made to your old Grand Sport, give me a shout. Thx......Rocky
Denzel

PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2013 11:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmm sounds great, I love the car shows because they are best ways to spend the weekends. and if I get the old cars then It will more good. Thanks for sharing.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TimAllen.com Forum Index -> Misc. All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: