TimAllen.com
 FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

Tim in Las Vages

View previous topic :: View next topic  
dandeny

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 1:13 pm    Post subject: Tim in Las Vages Reply with quote

I want to thank, Tim, again for a great show in Las Vegas on February 2nd. I would suggest his show to any of his fans. I am glad that I purchased the VIP tickets. It was worth it!! Thank-you so much Tim, for the chance to meet you!! It was incredible!! Once again, I would suggest that any fan of Tim's to go see his show, and spend the extra to meet Tim.
Thank-you,
Ed Very Happy
dandeny

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 12:12 am    Post subject: Picture with Tim Reply with quote

Dedicated Canadian Fan

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 3:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

May I ask how much were the tickets and extra to meet him? How much time did you spend with him? Did you ask anything?

I met him in Niagara Falls in summer 2010. We had about 5 minutes together. We talked about our mutual friends, local connection to my city,loss of my business and how gratefull I was to meet him. Went way to fast. Would have loved to talk shop(cars) with him. Saw him again in the falls, again in Kitchener, and last(recent) doing a live taping of his TV show. (Nic Jonas) was guest that night.

Great guy, cant say enough nice things about him. Meeting him was dedinately on my bucket list.
dandeny

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 5:13 pm    Post subject: Another great time hanging out with, Mickey Jones Reply with quote

[/img]https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/c45.0.403.403/p403x403/69638_509816105738055_1853225979_n.jpg
dandeny

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 5:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dedicated Canadian Fan wrote:
May I ask how much were the tickets and extra to meet him? How much time did you spend with him? Did you ask anything?

I met him in Niagara Falls in summer 2010. We had about 5 minutes together. We talked about our mutual friends, local connection to my city,loss of my business and how gratefull I was to meet him. Went way to fast. Would have loved to talk shop(cars) with him. Saw him again in the falls, again in Kitchener, and last(recent) doing a live taping of his TV show. (Nic Jonas) was guest that night.

Great guy, cant say enough nice things about him. Meeting him was dedinately on my bucket list.

Each ticket was 175.00. You would need to check the hotels web-site to see what future tickets would cost. We were in the front row, close enough to almost touch, Tim. We spent about 5 minutes with him. Witch is incredible in my opinion. He signed a picture, we took a picture with him, and we talked for a few. He has about 20 to 30 people for the meet and greet. So, the time is short. But, I am very thankful for the time, and thankful to, Tim for the time. I would probably never meet him any other way. Take care everyone!! Special thanks to Tim again!!
Dedicated Canadian Fan

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 4:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Really happy for you. I cant say how I met him. But lets say Tim went way out of his way for me and what he did. I hold the photos, autographs dear to me and I will never sell them. Worth more to me than my hotrod.
He was also kind enough to sign and mail my son a Buzzlight Year autoprahed poster to him.
Tim is top drawer. All class.
dandeny

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 12:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dedicated Canadian Fan wrote:
Really happy for you. I cant say how I met him. But lets say Tim went way out of his way for me and what he did. I hold the photos, autographs dear to me and I will never sell them. Worth more to me than my hotrod.
He was also kind enough to sign and mail my son a Buzzlight Year autoprahed poster to him.
Tim is top drawer. All class.

Thank-you!! Any fan that meets Tim should be happy and thankful. It is a great experience...Take care Dedicated Canandian Fan......I am Ed by the way...nice to chat and share experiences with you...Ed
Dedicated Canadian Fan

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 12:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

www.clusterheadsurvivor.blogspot.ca
Nice to meet you. I'm Tom.
Check out my blog. Pics of Tim. My wife and I.
Also you might recognize some others.
Think blog is titled cars to stars.
Thanks Smile
Bleasinga
KatieSandstrom

PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2013 11:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Howdy!
I gave up the chance to see Tim at the Venetian this June so that my husband could attend a world class Magic card game event a week later in June. So I've been thinking of planning another trip to Vegas this November to celebrate my 2cd wedding anniversary AND catch Tim's show. I think it would be cool to get the $175 tickets. Thanks for telling us that that ticket opportunity is available. I would have ended up with nose bleed tickets.
KatieSandstrom

PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 5:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm back here on the site again to see that I am now missing Tim's show in Vegas by 3 days! ARGG! I can't change my trip plans either as I am under contract to start work at the Sundance Film Festival on Jan15th. I am hoping my next trip to Vegas our schedules might FINALY be the same so that I can see Tim's show.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TimAllen.com Forum Index -> The Comic Within All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: