TimAllen.com
 FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

Send a letter

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tamber

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 11:59 am    Post subject: Send a letter Reply with quote

After trying a few other things, I've dug a little deeper into this site and found this possibility. I simply want to send a letter to Tim Allen. I don't want it on an email...I printed it up on a nice piece of paper, it's dated New Year's Day and I've looked and looked for an address. I realize (I mean, everybody tells me) that it will probably never get to him or that he'll probably never read it, but I want to try anyway. It's a serious letter about something. I've written to the site link, I've written to the "fans" link, and if I knew how else to contact someone, I would. I just want to send him a letter. Sad If you don't want to give me a postal address (although a "P. O. Box" would certainly be "un-stalk-able"? lol), then I could send it by General Delivery? But that would be trouble for him. General Delivery means that I simply stamp my letter and mail it to a post office in a zipcode. Like, if I lived in zipcode 84105, I'd send it to the 84105 post office "postmaster" and he goes in an picks it up.

Can anybody help me, please? I just want to mail this letter to him!
Dedicated Canadian Fan

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 4:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

your best idea is email him here, or facebook and hope for the best,
I dont think Tim comes on here but once a year.
Best of luck
Tamber

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 5:18 am    Post subject: Send a letter, best of luck Reply with quote

Thank you for commenting on my post.
I don't use Facebook. If you do, would you be willing to say this for me?--that someone wants to know where to send a letter?
Isn't this board or all these forums moderated by staff associated with him? Is some moderator reading this?
Dedicated Canadian Fan

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 5:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I dont have facebook.
sorry
Tamber

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 12:18 pm    Post subject: Send a letter, don't have Facebook Reply with quote

You don't have Facebook? Hey, how do you do? I thought I was the only one maybe in the entire hemisphere who doesn't use Facebook!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TimAllen.com Forum Index -> Misc. All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: