TimAllen.com
 FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

Anti gravity generator
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    TimAllen.com Forum Index -> Science Fiction and the Future
View previous topic :: View next topic  
KatieSandstrom

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2004 1:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A different friend of mine told me some interesting, classified information about anti gravity propulsion the other day...he worked at area 51 for a few years and gave me some knowledge into the development of this technology. He was very vague, but assured me that testing and development is progressing in this field.
Things that make you go hmmmmm....

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2004 6:59 am    Post subject: Antigravity devices Reply with quote

Apparently 'someone' has been doing some back engineering of captured craft and made one of their own.

Now I wonder who could have done that?

http://robocat.users.btopenworld.com/tr3b.htm

And here's NASA still tinkering with old world war two German technology 'rockets', soon to announce the 'new' and improved shuttle still riding yet another chemical rocket into the great beyond.... what's new? what's improved?

For my money NASA is a waste of good resources, but it allows for a good distraction from what they don't want you to see.... perhaps only a world war could take it's place.

K
KatieSandstrom

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2005 1:35 pm    Post subject: What we DO know... Reply with quote

TimAllen wrote:
Its difficult to imagine with what we 'don't' know today about the nature of gravity that anything can be invented to manipulate something of such an unknown make-up.

Yes, I've come back to this subject. After considerable research I've learned it is possible to manipulate gravity as we know it.
There's a completely different approach to energy and flight...Free energy, perpetual motion, anti gravity, alternate realities....Weight into speed - using the unseen properties of the magnet and distributions of the magnets power to produce an electro-gravitational field. This causes an "object" to lose its connection with gravity, thereby neutralizing it's 'weight'. The mutation of matter is the way energy makes matter, like free energy.
I'm still absorbing and reading, but wanted to see what y'all think about the use of magnets to neutralize gravity.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2005 6:14 am    Post subject: What we DO know... Reply with quote

Kp,

The most promising of all the electo-gravito models I've seen is without doubt the Floyd Sweet triode or space quantum modulator which Tom Bearden had a hand in.

This was one of those free energy devices that produced more power at the outputs than what it took to tickle it's input. It produced negative energy which has some very interesting properties by it's self.
When more load was placed on the outputs, it would produce more power to feed the load. At some point in the experiment the conductors to the load froze over and the device lost 90% of it weight. If this was allowed to continue the device would have resisted the force of gravity to neutrality and then an antigravity repulsive force.

If your interested I can recommend some websites that are exploring these circuits and other interesting effects?

K
KatieSandstrom

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2005 11:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, please do recommend some sites. I try to 'filter' the ideas that I read, understanding that most are theories. I like facts that I can try out in my own back yard. That's why magnet research was an interesting concept to me. If you could only see the bucket-o-magnets on my porch that I've been playing with. I like to fabricate and manipulate these new ideas. 'See' it with my own eyes so to speak...maybe it's because I'm a visual thinker. Wink
KatieSandstrom

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2005 3:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Klatu,
I just spent the past few hours reading about Tom Bearden. WOW, what a fascinating man! I was fascinated with the MEG, Motionless Electromagnetic Generator...and Beardens simple explanation to tap the scalar power...
"There is no problem at all in extracting all the energy one wishes from the active vacuum, anywhere in the universe, at any time. Just make a dipole.
The problem is in (1) catching some of that freely gushing electromagnetic energy in a circuit containing a load, and (2) dissipating the caught and collected electromagnetic energy in that load to power it, without using half the caught energy to destroy the source dipole's).
That is the ONLY real energy problem on the planet, and always has been."

A dipole could be a battery, which is polarized into negative and positive. Or the terminals of a generator. Or any magnet with its two poles. Or an atom with its positive and negative charges. Or the earth's magnetic field, the sun, and all heavenly bodies. Even a galaxy must be some kind of mega-dipole. Wherever there is a dipole there is already immense scalar electromagnetic energy ushering out of and back into the vacuum.

Now I'm off to read about Floyd Sweet.
Thanks Klatu for the info on Sweet and Bearden.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2005 7:09 am    Post subject: The dipole Reply with quote

Kp,

Bedini, who worked with Bearden on many other projects has made some really neat demonstration circuits that resonant batteries mading them negitive resistors. This allows the common battery to recharge and power the load at the same time. If this were allowed to come into the public, it could make electric cars a reality.
The thing I find interesting about his observations is utilization of the heaviside component, the magnetic field that sits outside of a conductor while current is flowing. If an inductor coil is placed on the utility line to capture some of this flow it could power your house with no meter and no physical contact to the inner wire. So the legal question would be "who owns the air around the utility line"? Of course we know who would win that case and why.

Tesla's patents can be had online, checkout the radiant energy receiving device. A very simple method of collecting enough energy to continuously charge a common battery. All we need is a motor that uses voltage instead of current to perform rotation.

K
toolfool

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2005 1:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't know if it qualifies as an "anti-gravity generator", but I saw a thing on TV several years ago that could suspend small objects, including animals (such as a frog) in a very strong magnetic field. Stuff just floated as though gravity were completely negated! It was way cool.

Exclamation
hamadan_88

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2005 9:52 am    Post subject: Re: The dipole Reply with quote

[quote="Anonymous"]Kp,

Bedini, who worked with Bearden on many other projects has made some really neat demonstration circuits that resonant batteries mading them negitive resistors. This allows the common battery to recharge and power the load at the same time. If this were allowed to come into the public, it could make electric cars a reality.
The thing I find interesting about his observations is utilization of the heaviside component, the magnetic field that sits outside of a conductor while current is flowing. If an inductor coil is placed on the utility line to capture some of this flow it could power your house with no meter and no physical contact to the inner wire. So the legal question would be "who owns the air around the utility line"? Of course we know who would win that case and why.

Tesla's patents can be had online, checkout the radiant energy receiving device. A very simple method of collecting enough energy to continuously charge a common battery. All we need is a motor that uses voltage instead of current to perform rotation.

K[/quote]
Hasepup1980

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 12:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You mean there is a way for me to pass the "pencil-test"??? Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TimAllen.com Forum Index -> Science Fiction and the Future All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: