TimAllen.com
 FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

Waiting on Non Ordinary states of consciousness

Post new topic   Reply to topic    TimAllen.com Forum Index -> Lighting the Light! A positive Approach to the World
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Denver

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 4:20 pm    Post subject: Waiting on Non Ordinary states of consciousness Reply with quote

UFO Under Full Observation

Last edited by Denver on Mon Jan 09, 2017 3:07 pm; edited 3 times in total
LadyHawke

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 5:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Because it's an I know what's best for you and your life so you'd better do as I tell you, but you'd better not mess with my life or how I want to live it, Buster, or POW!!! right in the kisser! Capeesh?
Denver

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 7:23 pm    Post subject: Waiting on Non Ordinary states of consciousness Reply with quote

Last edited by Denver on Mon Jan 09, 2017 3:07 pm; edited 2 times in total
LadyHawke

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 12:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What is it, depression? i have that all the time. I can't stand this world any more or what the powers that be are doing to it. We have so many talented people crushed and devoured because the less talented are chosen over the ones with more.

I go to school everyday to subbing, never having gotten my own classroom and find our school systems so bad I can't take it anymore. Today, I had to fight to get a kid to stop whining and whining andstudy for a test. All he wanted to do was to go to the nurse and go home. The nurse sent him back to class. Then he started to get angry. The only reason he was doing this was because here in New York it's midterms and regents week.

And none of them want to be in school.

My talents are waning because I can't use them, or I have to work so much just to put food on the table I can't spend any leisure time doing what I really want to do. When I get home from working I'm so exhausted I can't do anything else.

And then there's the people who closed my college who broke law after law doing it and they never got put in jail. They ruined lives doing what they did and never got one day in the slammer for it. That's what I'm thinking about this week.
Denver

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 1:08 pm    Post subject: Waiting on Non Ordinary states of consciousness Reply with quote

Last edited by Denver on Mon Jan 09, 2017 3:08 pm; edited 3 times in total
artist

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 10:07 am    Post subject: It's In The UFO Reply with quote

"Remember that UFO you recovered a wicked long time ago well he thinks he left his wallet in it."

I love that, lol.

You two are having quite the conversation over here..............
LadyHawke

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 3:36 pm    Post subject: A Reply that Mr. Tim Allen would definitely be interested in Reply with quote

Well, I've done me some elbow rubbing with govt dudes and dudettes. TWO of my college buddies are members of the Council on Foreign Relations!!!!!!!

So I do know a little bit about conspiracy theories. Even though I've read and seen youtube films about them and people don't think they are real, you had better believe something in them is very, extremely real. And I will tell you why.

This bit of information is also for Mr. Tim Allen, if he is willing to set aside his tv loyalties for a few moments and believe because what I am about to reveal is the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth.

I am going to put it up in bits and pieces so it won't alert anyone in the PTB station observing as to what I am about to post here. So, to work.

My first question to everyone out there in Tim Allen land: does everyone know and remember who David Angell was? (I hope I spelled his name correctly.) Tim should remember.

FOLLOW THIS forum reply TO THE forum question WHERE WERE YOU ON 9-11-01 in the Member's Lounge
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TimAllen.com Forum Index -> Lighting the Light! A positive Approach to the World All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: