FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

To The Builder

Post new topic   Reply to topic    TimAllen.com Forum Index -> Responses to Tim's Journal
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 7:56 am    Post subject: To The Builder Reply with quote

I recently saw the movie Nicholas Nickleby (the one with Anne Hathaway in it) there is a dramatic scene where he yells, "You wake the devil in me!"

Tim, in your journal, some of what you wrote was very poetic. You know, we all go thru it on our quest for God.

It really sounds like "the builder" is dealing with your heart.

Thank you for sharing part of what you are going through.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 11:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I read Tim's journal entry a couple times and kept visualizing Karma colliding with Mr. AND Mrs. Murphy within ones conscious self.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 4:49 pm    Post subject: KARMA DOES EXIST. I HAVE SEEN IT IN ACTION. Reply with quote

Now let us start connecting the dots!!!!!!!

The story of my friend and her deceased brother, when he was alive, first.

This story begins at a time when I was involved with my friend's brother. We had gone to college together and now I was involved in a lawsuit he was conducting to keep our college open. The college had merged with another college at a time when our economy was wrecked again and our school was struggling. Our college was opened by Federal Law and signed into law by Lyndon Baines Johnson as a living memorial to Dwight David Eisenhower.

To get on with the story. This other college's president saw fit to close our college, after they had signed contracts to help us at least for five years, only after they had it in their possession 2 and 1/2 years. Before you guys start saying--well why did we need another college then, or so what, colleges fold, this college was founded to honor the life of Dwight David Eisenhower as a memorial to him and his memory when he passed. And these guys sold it down the river for money (and I can prove they did it for money to help in paying for shady deals, but that is a whole other story.)

Anyway, my friend's brother, who was also my friend, was the lawyer for our case. And these guys did everything they could to get him off their backs and stop the lawsuits and sell the college up to and including trying to burn out his offices three times. (One garnered a front page newspaper headline and story.) But Larry wouldn't give up.

So, they started to pit his ex-wife and their messy divorce against him--the old divide and conquer routine.

WHILE these "men of high moral fiber" as they called themselves once did this:

(And you thought the characters in your movies were shady SOBS, huh, Tim?)

Make it the Testosterone Corner. The Hutzbah of it all!!!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TimAllen.com Forum Index -> Responses to Tim's Journal All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: