TimAllen.com
 FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

"Six Wives of Henry LeFay" on DVD October 19th!
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    TimAllen.com Forum Index -> Tim on the Silver Screen
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jeanie

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 3:22 am    Post subject: "Six Wives of Henry LeFay" on DVD October 19th! Reply with quote

According to imdb.com, Amazon.com and Barnesandnoble.com, The Six Wives of Henry LeFay will be out on DVD October 19th. Finally!
achristmasstory

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yea, thanks for the update!
LadyHawke

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 9:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just rented the Six Wives of Henry LeFay and am watching right now. Boy! Does this guy have a thing for pirates or what? ARRRRRRRRGGGHHHHH!!!!!!

Enjoy the harmonica playing, too, and HAPPY NEW YEAR ALL!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WpbfHUszTCI&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hSvDBDLUAYg
Jeanie

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 5:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No offense to Tim, but I could have done without seeing his bare backside. Otherwise it was a good film.
Dedicated Canadian Fan

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 6:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great movie, I enjoyed it very much!
Hasepup1980

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 2:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Six Wives is on German pay TV!!!!!!!!!!! Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeehhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I really, really liked it!!! Great movie!!!
Bermudagirl

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 12:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hasepup1980 wrote:
The Six Wives is on German pay TV!!!!!!!!!!! Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeehhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I really, really liked it!!! Great movie!!!

I saw it too last night. I really enjoyed it.

Jeannie, I dont think it was Timīs backside. I bet they used a Double.
artist

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 6:05 pm    Post subject: Moon Over My Hammy Reply with quote

Jeanie wrote:
No offense to Tim, but I could have done without seeing his bare backside. Otherwise it was a good film.

Omg, how embarrassing............ so does he like moon the audience or what? lol; haven't seen the film yet, but I want to.

I don't know what it is with movies & nudieness..... I recently saw the Tudors; (speaking of Henry the 8th & wives & heads will roll) awesome, but I'd appreciate less naked ladies & simulated sex.....

When is it art & when is it, "let's get naked?" lol...... only the audience knows fer shure............
Hasepup1980

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 1:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Artist you should really watch that one!
artist

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 10:05 am    Post subject: The Wives Of The Henry's Reply with quote

Hasepup1980 wrote:
Artist you should really watch that one!

Oops.... should I have worded my comment differently? All I was trying to say, is that for movies in general, I prefer not to see naked bodies; lol; and for any "love making" to not be too..... revealing.

If you get a chance to watch The Tudors, it's an excellent show; but unless it's edited; what can I say.... "It's good to be the king." lol.

P.S. nobody pays any attention to what I say around here anyway, except for you hasepup, LOL
Hasepup1980

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 7:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome to the club...
artist

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:42 pm    Post subject: Prudes Or Nudes? Reply with quote

Hasepup1980 wrote:
Welcome to the club...

What club?

Btw, I think discussing nudity in film is great forum conversation................. lol.

Maybe we should start a new topic, "Would You Dare To Bare For The Camera?"

Would money be the deciding factor, or would it be because it was oh so important to the character in the movie............. lol.
Hasepup1980

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 2:32 pm    Post subject: Re: Prudes Or Nudes? Reply with quote

artist wrote:
Hasepup1980 wrote:
Welcome to the club...

What club?

Btw, I think discussing nudity in film is great forum conversation................. lol.

Maybe we should start a new topic, "Would You Dare To Bare For The Camera?"

Would money be the deciding factor, or would it be because it was oh so important to the character in the movie............. lol.

The club "nobody pays any attention to what I say around here anyway, "...

You start the topic and I'll answer Wink
artist

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 9:22 am    Post subject: Values Change When Money Talks Reply with quote

hasepup you're so fun. I laughed at your comment about not wanting Tim to swear in front of your son.

As for the adult theater patron being exposed to a partially naked actor on the screen...... I've never felt it added value to the story, but the opposite. Kate Winslet's famous nude scene in the Titanic for example; loved the movie, but her exposing her breasts was so unnecessary, it was ridiculous. She's a lovely woman, I can see how the film maker wanted to see her naked.....but seriously, the movie would have done fine without it.

There will always be a segment of society, usually religious, who does not enjoy or appreciate nudity in films..... but do you think we're gonna miss an awesome movie like Titanic because of it? Of course not! It's sad that people who have a sense of decency are usually mocked as being prudes....

The movie ratings are somewhat a joke when you think about it.... M for mature..... Being mature or "adult" has nothing to do with the ratings, when what it means is, are you willing to see indecent exposure on film?

The bottom line (get it?) sex sells.

As for what the audience really wants....there's more than a few online reviews from people who enjoyed Kate Winslet's "titillating" performance in Titanic.

For those who appreciate the value of modesty & decency..... I think it's safe to say nakedness in film is here to stay, so get used to it.

p.s. hasepup, in the 80's a cousin had a bit part in a film where she took her shirt off...... never saw the movie but heard different reactions from family who did; her grandmother was horrified.....
Hasepup1980

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 7:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Better than the other way around... grandma naked and cousin horrified!!! Twisted Evil

Do I enjoy nude scenes in movies??? Well.... that depends... on who's naked. I absolutely don't mind any hottie being shirtless.... or pantless. As a matter of fact it can actually happen and "I'm drooling, I'm drooling, I'm drooling down the river..."
But is THAT art???? IMHO... ABSOLUTELY YES!!!!!!!!! Laughing
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TimAllen.com Forum Index -> Tim on the Silver Screen All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: