TimAllen.com
 FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

Yawn Of The Yeti
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 33, 34, 35  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Emrad

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2014 7:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was planning to stay up and look for it, but I fell asleep early.
Later on, I awoke to overhear some folks I know commenting that the overcast had moved in, obscuring view, so I guess it wouldn't have mattered anyway.

What I'd like to see someone do is put a camera or a telescope on the moon... to look up at the earth during one of these events, you know?
Can you imagine the view? A 360 degree circle sunset! What an amazing sight that would be!

Emrad
artist

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2014 1:14 pm    Post subject: 66,572 Luner Lunacy Views..... Reply with quote

Emrad wrote:
I was planning to stay up and look for it, but I fell asleep early.
Later on, I awoke to overhear some folks I know commenting that the overcast had moved in, obscuring view, so I guess it wouldn't have mattered anyway.

What I'd like to see someone do is put a camera or a telescope on the moon... to look up at the earth during one of these events, you know?
Can you imagine the view? A 360 degree circle sunset! What an amazing sight that would be!

Emrad

Hey Emrad!

From the moon to the earth.... wasn't that an old movie? That's an interesting thought, maybe they will do that some day; I only recently read about the lunar lasar so why not?

Speaking of out of this world stuff, a cousin claims a recent ufo sighting & photo... 4 real. But, she's yet to send it to me & I keep asking...... I'll post it online when/if she sends it.

In the meantime, here on planet earth I'm struggling to make a decision on what classes to take; film production or graphic & interactive design? When it comes to employment in film/entertainment I have a cousin (gosh, do I have enough of them? lol) who is a film director on major films.... and "hollywood" like any other big company, sometimes if you know a person who knows a person who knows... can give that recommendation to score you the job (provided you have the skills) over the others.

So I'm wondering should I play it safe or take a risk? The film production class campus would be a longer drive........

As for the "blood moons"...... three more to go........
Emrad

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2014 2:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Right! Maybe I'll have a chance to get some photos after all.

Personally, I'd go for a film class, but that's me. I have always loved all things photographical, still and motion. Had more fun playing with super 8 motion picture film running Kodachrome 40.
Though, nowadays "film" probably means some form of high definition video. Which is cool, but it's always been my opinion once it's gone to a video tape or data stream or whatever, you can't call it photography anymore. Photography is something you can hold up to the light and see an image... an image that was formed by focused light from a lens... I guess that gives away how old fashioned I am.

Yeah, we have not done enough with the moon! It's the perfect place to put a base for astronomical observatories, communications platforms... why all this stuff hasn't been done by now perplexes me. We got off to a good enough start! Oh well. I keep thinking maybe I'll live long enough to see it happen but I just keep getting older! Very Happy

Anyhow, best of luck whatever your choice!

Emrad
artist

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2014 1:07 pm    Post subject: 66,597 Ufo's Photographed In Heaven Reply with quote

I really am having a difficult time trying to decide what classes to take.

Sometime's it's hard to "follow your heart" when it's going in two different directions.

I've made so many "life" mistakes I hate to possibly make another one, like training for a career I may never get a job in.

I'm inspired by the cousin who has been so successful behind the camera, his most recent work is on the sci-fi film "Divergent" which I think is in theaters now.

Ultimately the decision is mine to make on what course to take, but I do listen to the thoughts/opinions of others.

So, Emrad, you'd go for the film class....thanks for that, I'm open to persuading at this point so it's a definite maybe. And thanks for wishing me luck!

Getting back to Men In Black being the new black & that ufo photo. I'm still waiting on it & the good news is it was seen by more than one person so I'll keep you posted. I'm dreadfully worried I may have to apologize to Dan Aykroyd for some mufon jokes I made once upon a time....
artist

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2014 11:37 am    Post subject: 66,794 snore views vote of low confidence Reply with quote

Maybe I should just toss a coin.....

So far three votes for film production w/encouraging: learn directing and shooting the short script.

Just f.y.i. internet universe.....
Emrad

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2014 2:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It'd be interesting to see what the photo looks like.
I've never gotten a photo of a UFO, or anything remotely UFO-like.
I've looked at a lot of photos and vids of reported UFOs on youtube... so many of them look faked.
By the way, while I was digging around youtube for more on those strange noises from the sky, I found some other interesting things:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Z_-uK5Btik
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2S9anC1znoQ

I have to admit, these are the first videos I have ever seen of this phenomenon. There are other videos of it, many have been copied and re-posted by others.
It was difficult at first to get any info on it that sounded authentic... sometimes you have to find out what something is called before you can gather good info.

"Leaping Sundogs" or "Crown Flash".
As interested as I am in meteorology, I had never ever heard of such a thing!
Ya learn something new every day!

Emrad
artist

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2014 4:54 pm    Post subject: 67,192 split infinity ufo's Reply with quote

"Weird things in the clouds..." lol. Emrad, thanks for those videos; be nice to know what's real or not with all that ends up online.

Info on the photos of the ufo sighting: it took place in the afternoon & the flying object split into four individual ufos which took off.

It dosen't sound like an experimental aircraft or drone but who knows? And by now, as I've yet to see the pictures, I don't doubt the incident happened but for some reason I guess they don't want to give me copies. Annoyed about it? Perhaps.....

So.... whatever. If they send anything I'll post it.

And when it comes to learning something new every day, thanks to Steve Martin on twitter I now know about super heavy element 117.

Lol.
Emrad

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2014 10:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey, artist.
I was just watching some documentary, Unexplained Files, or some such thing over on the satellite and they ran a story about the strange booming sounds over Florida. Similar "cannon" like sounds have been heard in other places as well. "Seneca Guns" were mentioned.
That program got the ol' gears turning and I went & dug up this:

http://www.weirdus.com/states/florida/unexplained_phenomena/booming_sounds/

How strange... looks like you definitely are not alone in witnessing this.

BTW, your account of the UFOs sounds intriguing. When I hear or read of reports of UFOs breaking into more than one or merging or appearing and dissapearing it piques my curiosity. I guess I wouldn't make a very good UFO researcher in that I consider myself rather biased on the subject. I hear reports like the above and I want to learn more. But stories like a crash at Roswell, recovered alien craft or alien bodies and I tend to go into reject mode. I just refuse to believe that some race would build something technologically advanced enough to leap to the farthest stars, then fly it all the way here just to up and crash the thing, sorry, I don't buy it!
Our stuff crashes... and I think that's probably what Roswell was all about.
Anyway, it's all the stories, especially the ones where they seem to appear with a certain individual as their target whether or not they are abducted, with a bright light, the missing time, all that stuff, then leave as mysteriously as they arrived, sometimes just dissapearing...
I've recounted my story here before... I don't believe there's any piece of that sitting in any hangar anywhere!

Cool

Emrad
artist

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2014 3:06 pm    Post subject: 67,397 on May 11 ryhmes with heaven Reply with quote

Emrad, I happened to catch part of a hangar 1 episode from the History Channel & what I saw was interesting; is that the show you watched?

http://www.history.com/shows/hangar-1-the-ufo-files/about

Yeah, those unexplained "booms" I heard made the local news which is how I discovered there was an actual phenomenon going on.

You know I never could figure out how to post photos on this site, or I'd post the pictures I took while driving through Roswell, NM last year; that entire town is ufo themed, even their lamp posts, very entertaining!

So if I ever do get pictures of the "4 in one ufo" sighting, I'll have to post them on my twitter account (unless anyone wants to make it super duper easy for me to start posting photos here w/instructions... apps... hint... hint).

Having an experience does make it easier to be more open minded to the crazy stories of others.....

I have a tendency to look at ufo encounters from a Biblical point of view; btw, when you had that strange experience where you felt like you shouldn't open your eyes.... was that a prayerful moment for you?

Anyway, I think some of the "ET" stuff going on is real, but the explaination might be more spiritual than inter-planetary. Just saying.....

P.S. any thoughts on NASA cover up of Mars photos? I've seen one online of a martian yeti ya know......
Emrad

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2014 8:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think the program I saw this morning was about NASA unexplained stuff.
They also had a story about blood rain or red rain falling… cells being discovered in the red water in which they could find no traces of DNA, but multiplied anyway.
I plan to look that up for sure.

On posting pictures, I remember reading on here, somewhere, directions on how to do it. As near as I can recall, the photos have to be posted & available on some other photo-sharing site, like flickr or photobucket, and what you post here is a HTML string with the URL of the photo at the site where it’s posted. I guess it calls up the photos to be displayed here without the BB masters having to devote server memory to storing them on here (I think that’s what’s going on). I’ve seen other’s post pics here that way, but I’ve yet to try it.

In answer to your question about that experience being a prayerful moment… It was a long time ago, but as I recall it wasn’t, at least, not at the time. I didn’t really have time for that to occur to me and other states like shock, surprise, intense curiosity and maybe a little panic predominated my consciousness over the course of those few moments. The possible spiritual significance and other implications certainly have crossed my mind many times over the years since. Although there isn’t really enough for me to formulate any kind of satisfactory explanation… I guess there comes a certain point where one can do nothing more than fall back on faith, store it in a good place in the back of ones mind and hope more information becomes available… someday.

The only lasting impression I have is that, in spite of all the intense light it seemed capable of directing at me, it didn’t want to be looked at, wouldn’t even let me move a muscle.

For all I know, you may very well be correct about these things being a spiritual, phenomenon… or maybe non corporeal would be a better term, I don’t know.
I’ve often wondered if many of the strange things people have reported encountering, UFOs, ghosts, and the like, might be attributable to a singular cause, which appears differently to everyone who encounters it.
I can remember elders in my family telling some interesting stories, one in particular, of a light that floated into a relative’s bedroom one night and hovered at the foot of her bed.
Her interpretation of the event was that it must be Jesus, come to reassure her about impending trials. But her description, a silhouette of light that kept her from seeing its face… same type of thing.

People are seeing… something… that seems all but certain.

Emrad
Emrad

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2014 10:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, artist, you got me curious...
I just tried several different things in an attempt to post an image but I couldn't get it to work either...

Embarassed

Oh, well.

Emrad
artist

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2014 1:30 pm    Post subject: 67,512 & Then There Were Four Reply with quote

Emrad wrote:
Well, artist, you got me curious...
I just tried several different things in an attempt to post an image but I couldn't get it to work either...

Embarassed

Oh, well.

Emrad

Well, that really is too bad 'cause guess what? I finally got the UFO photos & O.M.G.!

I'll post on twitter & link here.

Note To Tim/admin: consider updating this website with an app that would allow users an easier way to post photos. Yeah, I know there are only a handful of people who write on a regular basis here but this photo may be something extraordinary...just...f.y.i.

I can't believe I owe Dan Aykroyd an apology for all my MUFON & muffin jokes; in fact, he's on twitter so I'll send him the photos too!

Btw, emrad, the reliable source of the sighting are cousins in New Mexico who are also Christians & would not be doing an internet prank.

The ufo that was sighted evidently went nova & then there were four, is what I was told; the photos are one of the ufo & then another of the bright explosion.

I'm waiting to find out if there were more photos taken of the event.

Anyway, emrad, thanks for sharing more of your experiences & btw, do you remember the scene in Raiders of the Lost Ark, when the ark has been opened & Indiana Jones is telling Marion "don't look at it, keep your eyes closed."? That's what your experience made me think of.

As for the ufos, no idea & I've asked for more details. Be posting soon!
Emrad

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2014 2:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Photo

Emrad
Emrad

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2014 2:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well... there we go!!!

Eureka!

Shocked

Emrad
artist

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2014 3:48 pm    Post subject: Who Counts views or ufo's anyway? Reply with quote

Emrad wrote:
Well... there we go!!!

Eureka!

Shocked

Emrad

Ok, how did you get it to work? And, here is a link to the two ufo pictures I posted on my twitter account & yes, I sent one to Dan Aykroyd. I joke so much online it may be difficult to get a person to take me seriously, but the photos/experience did happen.

P.S. on my account there is also a picture of a flying saucer I took in the Magic Kingdom in tomorrowland, not to be confused with the real deal.....should be easy to tell, one's in a theme park and the other is blowing up in the sky....

Last edited by artist on Sun Mar 05, 2017 1:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TimAllen.com Forum Index -> Misc. All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 33, 34, 35  Next
Page 34 of 35

Jump to: