TimAllen.com
 FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

Yawn Of The Yeti
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 32, 33, 34, 35  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
artist

PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 8:57 am    Post subject: 57,441!!!!!!! Reply with quote

"Casting 360" claims I can earn $300/per day as a film extra.... but they are also on the official Ripoff Report; so I'll skip them for now.

http://www.starnow.com/Casting-Calls/Actors-wanted/Short-film/a_bad_moon_zombie_movie_1.htm

Ok, I'd be totally interested in being a zombie in a movie; dialog is usually limited to "arrrrgah" or mumbling the word "brains"... easy enough but strangely, watching a zombie movie always gives me bad dreams. So acting in one? I just don't know........

Attention Silent Readers:

I feel certain with enough persistance I will eventually be discovered & get to work in film/entertainment.... either behind the camera.... or in the background in front of the camera...... I'm not pickey at this point; lol!

Maybe it's all timing.........

So stay posted people..... I think the future is going to be highly entertaining...........xoxo to all!

P.S. feel free to post any internet info that will help me in my job search; thanks!!!
Emrad

PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2013 1:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

artist wrote, "Ok, I'd be totally interested in being a zombie in a movie; dialog is usually limited to "arrrrgah" or mumbling the word "brains"..."

Don't forget the wheezing and the sound of gurgling bilateral rhonchi! Laughing

I have heard movie companies announce casting calls for extras when they're looking for them but I'm not sure where one would go to seek out that kind of information.

I'd be leery of any outfit that would ask you for money for getting you into the business or whatever, but what do I know. I'm just suspicious that way anyhow...
Probably why I've never gotten into the movie/TV business.

Anyhow, best of luck!

Emrad
artist

PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 1:21 pm    Post subject: 57,782 Whoo Whoo Reply with quote

Emrad wrote:
artist wrote, "Ok, I'd be totally interested in being a zombie in a movie; dialog is usually limited to "arrrrgah" or mumbling the word "brains"..."

Don't forget the wheezing and the sound of gurgling bilateral rhonchi! Laughing

I have heard movie companies announce casting calls for extras when they're looking for them but I'm not sure where one would go to seek out that kind of information.

I'd be leery of any outfit that would ask you for money for getting you into the business or whatever, but what do I know. I'm just suspicious that way anyhow...
Probably why I've never gotten into the movie/TV business.

Anyhow, best of luck!

Emrad

Emrad..... so cool of you to suggest I practice wheezing & gurgling. However, I meet all the requirements even without stumbling & mumbling & I quote:

ZOMBIE

Zombies - 18 up, all types, m/f
Any gender, aged 18 to 99 from Florida, United States

Minimum Acting experience: No previous acting experience

I'm actually over qualified for the no acting experience, not just cause I'm a natural but many years ago I won a free course in commercial acting so I have the general idea... lol.

And...... as I'm seriously considering acting, maybe I'll use that great photo of me & Tim Allen on the red carpet for my headshot..... I'll crop it down so just the face shows.... both of us, of course.

Dear Tim,

Thanks for helping me break into film entertainment. You are the best.

XOXO

I'll continue to post my success story as it happens..........xoxo to all readers & thanks again, Emrad, for your advice & financial caution!

Again to all: if you see any ads for film extras wanted in the Central Florida area, let me know!!!
artist

PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2013 2:17 pm    Post subject: Over 60,000 Views! Reply with quote

There must be something seriously entertaining about the stuff I write on this site to have now rated over 60,000 views on this "yawn" topic.....

I keep trying different things, all with the goal of working in entertainment..... some how..... some day......

Maybe I'll eventually figure out what works..............
artist

PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 3:43 pm    Post subject: 61,595..... people??? lol & Happy New Yearzzzzz Reply with quote

As for that Siri prediction of hells gates being opened on July 27, 2014..... I dunno, there's two sevens in that prediction, so it kinda makes me wonder.....LOL.

So. Again, Happy New Year's everyone!

Last edited by artist on Tue Jul 01, 2014 8:50 am; edited 1 time in total
artist

PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2014 2:12 pm    Post subject: 61,703 Mystery Views Reply with quote

????????

Last edited by artist on Tue Jul 01, 2014 8:52 am; edited 1 time in total
artist

PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 1:52 pm    Post subject: 62,953 For Me? Reply with quote

Whatever...

Last edited by artist on Tue Jul 01, 2014 8:53 am; edited 1 time in total
artist

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2014 12:31 pm    Post subject: Just Checking In With 64,378 Reply with quote

64,378 views & no comments.... r u kidding? Oh, well........

Last edited by artist on Tue Jul 01, 2014 8:54 am; edited 1 time in total
artist

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2014 9:11 am    Post subject: 64480 Reply with quote

So, recalling the anniversary of the March 11 tsunami & I'm remembering that dream I had before it happened, of looking out a window at all those waves......

And speaking of prophetic insight, I wonder if any major world event will happen when all the "blood moons" occur, as some people think?
The first one is April 15 should anyone like to research.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lTNHs9YN2_Y

I just find it kind of interesting.

Last edited by artist on Tue Jul 01, 2014 8:56 am; edited 1 time in total
artist

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2014 1:27 pm    Post subject: 65,440 Mystery Boom Views Reply with quote

Being highly skeptical of internet/youtube hoaxes, I still found this video on unexplained trumpet sounds to be very eerie.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=et2dadkwM34&app=desktop

Even more so having recently experienced mysterious explosion sounds a few weeks ago (I thought WW3 had started) which not only made local news, but seems to be a world wide phenomenon going on according to the internet.

Anyway, had I not actually personally experienced... the "mystery booms" myself I wouldn't be linking this article about sounds in the heavens.

http://www.prophecyinthenews.com/sounds-out-of-heaven/

When there can be no earthly explanation for something one must consider an unearthly reason.......

I can't tell you how scary the first explosion that night was.... sounded very close.... like a sonic bomb exploded.... or maybe (to be humorous) somebody's meth kitchen blew up half the neighborhood. It was followed by two more "booms" that sounded much further away.

This month has also been one for highly unusual dreams..... just f.y.i. silent readers.

P.S. Note To Tim: 65,440.... all those views & still no comments.....wtf? lol
Emrad

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2014 7:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey, artist.
Your last post was interesting.

We heard some strange sounds here maybe two or three years ago... Started all of a sudden one day. To me it sounded like a huge vaccuum cleaner, or maybe somebody's water pipes singing, the way water pipes sometimes do, but it was loud... loud enough to vibrate the walls. It used to happen every day for a while. I remember thinking maybe it was someone running a huge tree trimmer... but it also happened at all hours of the night.
It almost sounded like someone deliberately tuning frequency until they found the resonant point, at which point the intensity would increase dramatically. I remember going all through the house and all around outside but we never could find where the sound was coming from.
After a while it stopped happening and there has been no recurrence... so far.
I was telling a friend about this and he was the one who told me about all the youtube videos like the one you posted.
Our noise was a bit higher in pitch than most of them, but they do sound creepy...

I'm not sure if I believe the sounds are a sign of the heavens, though...
There are a lot of really creative folks out there... you know the kind... "we need a bigger horn... a bigger air tank... a stronger compressor... MORE POWER!" Very Happy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0rmBwCR1HVg
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3fUtYEZwgXk
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QrgTtZXuj4w

Best wishes, one and all!
Emrad
artist

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 10:57 am    Post subject: 65,875 unexplained mystery readers... Reply with quote

Hey, Emrad, thanks for sharing your own "strange" experience. I'll be sure & check out the links you posted; have you heard about the Taos, NM "hum"? Look it up.. it sounds kind of like what you are talking about. And to add to the otherworldly possibility.... a cousin claims to have seen an unexplained "ufo" (bright light) when traveling not far from that area of NM.

True there are alot of creative people working on inventions, so you never know what kind of LHC could be tested the general public does not know about.

And there are always dozens of copy cat hoaxes to any genuine video that gets posted online.... so who knows for real what is going on.... unless you experience it yourself.

Anyway, nice hearing from you on an interesting topic.... too bad more readers don't throw their thoughts in as well. Maybe they are being abducted by ufo's just before they hit the reply button, LOL
Emrad

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 1:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Right! Very Happy
Well, I've read claims that those sounds were synthesized & have wound up in more than one youtube vid.
Then again, more sounds have been appearing in even more vids since I read that, so, like you said, who knows for sure.
I sure would be easy to produce odd sounds like that, even in a home studio...

That's what I would tend to assume, then again, we had our own mysterious howling here, so I figure I have to keep an open mind...

Emrad
artist

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2014 1:31 pm    Post subject: 65,958 ufo readers Reply with quote

Emrad wrote:
Right! Very Happy
Well, I've read claims that those sounds were synthesized & have wound up in more than one youtube vid.
Then again, more sounds have been appearing in even more vids since I read that, so, like you said, who knows for sure.
I sure would be easy to produce odd sounds like that, even in a home studio...

That's what I would tend to assume, then again, we had our own mysterious howling here, so I figure I have to keep an open mind...

Emrad

Seriously, because I recently experienced an earth shattering explosion that made local news.... it's the only reason I am open minded about all those other strange "sky" sounds people claim to hear.

Btw, I didn't click on the links you posted yet (tsk, tsk) but here is a couple great ufo reads.... gotta love the Bambi meets a ufo photo!

http://www.inquisitr.com/1200731/deer-ufo-sightings-in-2014-caught-on-photo-in-mississippi-hunting-camera-video/

http://www.foxnews.com/science/2014/04/08/picture-bright-light-on-mars-has-ufo-fans-crying-alien/

A bright light on mars? My cousin was right.... unexplained lights in NM.... must be a Mars thing....
artist

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2014 3:15 pm    Post subject: Ginger Grant Believes in 66,398 UFOs Reply with quote

zzzz zzzzz

Last edited by artist on Tue Jul 01, 2014 8:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TimAllen.com Forum Index -> Misc. All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 32, 33, 34, 35  Next
Page 33 of 35

Jump to: