TimAllen.com
 FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

Yawn Of The Yeti
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 33, 34, 35  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
artist

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 5:47 pm    Post subject: Yawn Of The Yeti Reply with quote

Note To All Readers: (especially the quiet ones) Welcome to a work in progress. I just changed the title to better describe the snooze writing ......

This story is written on this site for a variety of reasons; mostly random acts of boredom on my part. I could just as easily work on this in the privacy of an email box, but I choose to try & complete it here because I invite comments on the work. It's a social thing with me. Any reader is welcome to comment/laugh/compliment/make suggestions.

Anyway...... enjoy.

P.S. Since the notes are a jumble of a read, the story has a beginning on page three of this, the topic title is; Ever To Begin Again..... or the Yeti Faith.... read from that point to see how the story is taking shape.

Wed Jan 09, 2008 2:30 pm Post subject: On The Outside Looking Inside

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To the tune of Camelot........

The climate must be perfect all the year......

A law was made a distant moon ago,
dandelions will not dot the lawn
And there's a legal limit to the snow here
in Zandergrom

The outside world is not allowed to go there
The paparazzi are told to move on
Their privacy is something that they don't share
in Zandergrom

Zandergrom! Zandergrom!
I know it sounds a bit bizarre
But in Zandergrom. Zandergrom.
That's how conditions are

By rare chance someone may glimpse a brother
but it's hard to tell one from the other
The view behind the gate
is far and quickly gone
and leaves you dreaming of the ones
who live in......Zan.....der.....grom

Last edited by artist on Mon Jan 10, 2011 9:44 am; edited 3 times in total
artist

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 6:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tue Oct 30, 2007 4:40 pm Post subject: Another Abominable Script

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Meet Edward Zandergrom. Famous actor, taking a break from the non-stop bickering in his marriage. He's on his way to Ski Himalaya......a new ski resort, when unfortunately the private plane ends up crashing somewhere near mount everest. His pilot does not survive, and his boy scout skills are rusty. And what is that howling sound? Is it just the wind?

Wed Oct 31, 2007 5:24 pm Post subject: Rocky Mountain High

Note To Self: research yeti facts.... if you can't find what you need, just make some up......who can say it's not true?

More plane wreck notes:

Meanwhile, Back In The Himalayas
Look, up in the sky! It's a bird......it's a plane......it's a Zandergrom!

It's always a miracle when someone survives a plane crash. I read about one recently, in panama, where a young girl survived the wreck her friends did not. I thought it was reported she was trapped upside down until rescuers found her, what a horrifying ordeal.

I wonder if Eddie arrived at his mountain destination upside down as well. Anything is possible. One thing for sure, since there was only one parachute in the plane, he was fighting with the pilot over it. When the pilot jumped from the plane with the parachute Eddie was screaming, "You're fired!" The last words from the pilot were, "I quit."

Tue Feb 05, 2008 1:45 pm Post subject: Coffee, Tea or Jagermeister?

Hasepup1980 wrote:
...so he switches over to a bottle of Jägermeister...the only beverage left...

You know what, you were partly right on that one, Eddie does have a personal flask (with a "Z" design on it) and it probably was filled with Jagermeister, but he ran out of it before the tea. In fact, I think he finished it on the plane when it was crashing.........

Last edited by artist on Mon Aug 30, 2010 10:20 am; edited 2 times in total
artist

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 10:35 am    Post subject: Cut & Paste Reply with quote

Tue Jan 08, 2008 11:25 am Post subject: Not A Villain

I thought at one time Frederick might end up being something of a villain, but it's looking more like he is just misunderstood and completely ignored. A "suffering" artist, whose best work is unfortunately often suffered through. With an older brother ever in the spotlight sometimes it's hard to get a little attention for one's own unique talents.

I like to see families that don't really get along with one another somehow come together during a crisis. It's amazing how things that were once so important are suddenly seen as petty when something tragic happens

Sat Jan 05, 2008 11:25 am Post subject: Another Oversight

Not only that, in Frederick Zandergrom's musical creature feature Scary Town......it has everything in it except for.......a yeti. Since there seems to be such a world wide interest in all things yeti, one will have to be added.

Could make an interesting contrast.....Freddie with his stage yeti, last minute costume adjustments......Eddie in the Himalayas, encountering the real yeti......maybe the Zandergrom brothers end up having something in common after all.

Mon Aug 04, 2008 12:20 pm Post subject: Out To Sea

Meanwhile aboard the good ship gothic, the cemetary music is blaring loudly in Club Dead......renamed for one night only. Frederick Zandergrom has been recognized as the former lead singer of the Deadsie Boys and invited on stage to sing Schizo Girl. Although he refuses, to the disappointment of the legions of disco darkness fans, he's secretly pleased his song from long ago is still so popular.

Last edited by artist on Fri Aug 27, 2010 4:31 pm; edited 3 times in total
LadyHawke

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 1:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do I hear Franco Nero singing the tune, or was that the late Richard Harris?
artist

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 4:17 pm    Post subject: A Musical Monster Masterpiece Reply with quote

LadyHawke wrote:
Do I hear Franco Nero singing the tune, or was that the late Richard Harris?

LH you're hilarious. Too bad I can't really sing (have you heard my youtube attempts? lol) coz I have a great melody to go with this one.

Thu Jan 10, 2008 11:43 am Post subject: Just Another Scathing Scary Town Review

A Scary Town Review:

The one song that has a coherent melody in this monsterous musical is "The Museum Of Unnatural Beings". It was the only number in the entire show that was a moderate success, and that was largely due to the eye popping special effects used. The audience was able to connect with the stage performers in feeling lost in a strange museum because the actors effectively roamed the theater in their freakish costumes, filling the room until it was difficult to tell where the stage ended and the audience began.......

"Darn you Eddie." said Freddie.

Posted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 11:55 am Post subject: In The Museum

The Museum Of Unnatural Beings
music & lyrics by Frederick Zandergrom

I heard your voice like an echo
It floated right through my mind
I turned around but you were not there
unfortunately I did find
Something that had several eyeballs
and it was seven feet tall
Next to it was a strange hairy creature
who looked like it came from Nepal

The museum of unnatural beings
That's where you left me
and that's where I'm still at
You'll find me there
don't forget

I heard your voice in another room
I walked in there only to find
A three headed freak,
and a cat with a beak
it had wings
and was one of a kind

I was so sure you were calling me
I tried to follow the sound
I went from each room and
I wandered around
but you were nowhere to be found

That's where you left me
and that's where I'm still at
Look for me there,
don't forget..............
LadyHawke

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 5:39 pm    Post subject: LAND OF THE YETI Reply with quote

My Summer Vacation Pictures in the Himalayas By the Zandergroms:

Here we are finding our first Yeti lost in the vegetation. We walked further until we finally found the main gate to Planet of the Yeti Theme Park. As we walked on, we had to buy a few toys for the kids: a yeti crab, a yeti coat for the baby, and yeti tribbles for our Star Trek fanatic. We were so thrilled when we bumped into their big star of stage, screen and tv Reese Witherspoon-Yeti. Our guide told us he was the missing link, but we were kind of skeptical--until. Last but not least, we just had to have one of those tourist photos everyone takes with their most famous resident: Mr. Abominable Snowman.

All in all, it was a great summer vacation in the snow!
artist

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 7:09 am    Post subject: Internet Inspiration Reply with quote

LOL.

Those photos are too funny, LH. Thanks for helping me make this an illustrated novel here. I remember how excited I was when I first discovered the existance of the yeti crab..... I wonder how they're doing with all the BP oil & dispersment.......maybe they're too far away from the disaster zone.....unless what happens in one corner of the ocean affects another corner of the ocean..... but........ the "spill" was very "tiny" according to BP & has already magically vanished so why worry?

Anyway. Can you find a picture of the Spring Heeled Jack? lol

This makes working on this particular online project much more fun.

Tue Mar 04, 2008 8:07 am Post subject: When I Say Jump You Say "How High?"

There is an illustration of the Spring Heeled Jack, in wikipedia. That would make a fun costume to wear on stage..... almost as scary as the Cornish Game Hen Man.

Posted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 8:17 am Post subject: Spring Heeled Jack

It turns out that Frederick Zandergrom is actually psychic, but he is one of those people that never figures it out.

Before Scary Town's big Broadway debut, Freddie spent many an exhausting day, some more so than others, watching auditions. All of the try outs for the part of the Spring Heeled Jack were dreadful, none of the performers could jump high enough to suit him. He even considered writing that part out.

One night Freddie awoke from a bad dream. He shuddered as he recalled it, glowing eyes and the shape of something that could jump extraordinarily high, leaping an unnatural distance, and the sound of a scream of terror.

"I should have written that part out." He thought as he went back to sleep.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Posted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 8:27 pm Post subject: Spring Heeled Yeti

Eddie knew something was following him, he had seen the big foot tracks earlier. He didn't know why, but something made him turn to look back over his shoulder. He saw it then, leaping through the air with unbelievable speed, headed towards him. And yet, somehow everything seemed to be moving in slow motion as he watched in horror. Unaware of the sound of, "No" coming from his own mouth as he moved, he fell backwards into the snow and began to roll down the sloping mountain. The creature just missed him as it landed and for some reason it did not pursue Eddie as he rolled downhill, gathering snow as he traveled.
artist

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 7:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Almost forgot to add the synopsis, lol.

Himalaya Happy Hour

Synopsis:

The story of two uniquely gifted brothers & their journey to discover what matters most in life.

Edward is a successful & academy award winning actor; he is currently involved in producing a television show about a school of magic called “Charm School.” He has a romantic interest in the actress who plays one of the teachers.

Frederick, the younger brother is putting together Scary Town, a Broadway musical & has written a lead part with Edward in mind; he is disappointed in Eddie’s refusal to play the role & when the bad reviews are in, he blames Eddie for them.

Eddie is in need of a break, his production company having been hit with a lawsuit for intellectual theft from the author of Wandz R Us. She claims that Charm School has been plagiarized from her obscure online book & is suing for a trillion dollars. An unexpectedly humorous court room drama takes place.

Eddie leaves for his ski trip on typical bad terms with his brother.

Freddie also decides he needs a temporary escape from the terrible reviews; so he heads off to sea aboard a Goth Cruise. He runs into a former band member and an old girlfriend while there, joining them on stage to sing one of their classic songs, for old time’s sake.

The night Eddie disappears into the mountains, without knowing about it, Freddie has a bad dream about something with sharp teeth & claws that is leaping to the sound of a terrified scream.

He discovers the following evening while at a bar that his brother’s plane has crashed in the Himalayas.

Freddie then joins the search party in the Himalayas & rescues his brother, who survived the crash but seems to have experienced a strong delusion from his harrowing experience.

Eddie is thankful to be alive & touched by his brothers concern, realizes the importance of family, and agrees to appear in Freddie’s Broadway fiasco, which finally gives the show great reviews.
artist

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 7:55 am    Post subject: I Just Know I Have Potential...... LOL Reply with quote

Dear Tim,

Thanks for letting some of the topics remain on your site like the works of "art" they are...... lol.

That would be a great Scary Town Musical number now that I think about it. Another fine Frederick Zandergrom production gone terribly wrong as the special effects strings on the puppet dancers get all tangeled up & they trip all over the place.......

Ah....nitrous oxide...... breathe deeply.......

Posted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 12:27 pm Post subject: It's A Mean World After All

Puppet
lyrics & music by Frederick Zandergrom

From what source do those dark thoughts
come into your mind?
You know you should sweep them away
from you,
and yet you find
Somehow you agree
with the darkness you can see......
You're nothing but
a puppet of the devil
The one who you allow
to gently pull your strings
Whispers to "take pleasure"
in the misery it brings
His company enjoy,
'til he collects his favored toy.....
You're nothing but
a puppet of the devil

Another cheerful chorus or two & some colorful costumes, and that one is good to go......a Scary Town hit for sure.....

Mon May 05, 2008 11:14 am Post subject: A Back In Time Review Of A Capsule Review

Freddie found the latest capsule review hard to swallow. In fact, he'd been suffering from a slight loss of appetite with each bad review of Scary Town. As long as he was personally satisfied with something, he usually didn't care what others thought. He had written every song from his heart, and even though he didn't have the actor he wanted in the central role of the hitchhiker, it was still a great part. However, theater patrons were not exactly arriving in droves to see his show.

And why did he let the reviews get him down? His musical had "Z" money backing it, if it failed it would be like losing one grain of sand off a huge beach. Yet he continued to be stressed over every negative word he read about Scary Town, from the critics he never agreed with on anything, to the opinionated people who were more interested in being clever than fair. He would never meet or even care to associate with any of them, yet words like "the lemon barber of fleet street" bothered him greatly.

"Why are people so cruel?" he wondered as he made a mental note to change the color of blood used in the werewolf attack scene to a much brighter shade of red.

Last edited by artist on Mon Sep 20, 2010 5:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
LadyHawke

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 10:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MU-AA-AA-AA-AA-AA-AA-AA-AH!

artist

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 1:52 pm    Post subject: Wings & Things Reply with quote

LOL.

I love the wings on that one. Those images are positively inspirational; and I do need to be inspired to complete this story. Thanks for making this a cheerful chore for me, LH.

Sat Feb 16, 2008 8:47 am Post subject: Fowl Of Fear

In the grand tradition of urban and bourbon myths, such as Mothman and Owlman, there are now reported sightings of a new winged and terrible feathered fearful fiery eyed being emerging from the unknown, it is the legend of the Cornish Game Hen Man.

He has always appeared as an omen of great doom; never a friendly reminder, but a fearsome feathered warning that means all is lost...... to gaze into the blazing eyes of the Cornish Game Hen Man is to never be the same again....... some reports of his frightening appearance have claimed that he has row after row of sharp teeth that resemble a corn cob when he opens that beak of a mouth to shriek the frightening Cornish Game Hen cry of doom......

And Frederick was in a fowl mood just thinking about it. He now had to find a replacement for the Cornish Game Hen Man in Scary Town since the dancer unexpectedly quit after receiving a television offer. "I hope it's canceled because of low ratings." Frederick seethed to himself. He also found he was developing a habit of saying, "Darn you Eddie." whenever anything went wrong. So even though Eddie had nothing to do with the Cornish Game Hen Man's departure from the show, Freddie still muttered, "Darn you Eddie."

================================================================

Having once had an interest in other worldly powers, Freddie spent a summer in Cassadaga, Florida. He briefly dated the medium he met over the card reading. She told him everything he wanted to hear about himself. But it was because of her he lost his faith in fortune tellers. He couldn't believe how obviously stunned she was when he ended the romance.....he figured she should have seen it coming.

He kept the crystal ball she had given him. He briefly contemplated shattering it to go with his broken psychic illusions, but he found a better use for it. As a stage prop in the song "Phony Gypsy Fortune Tellers." It was written in bitterness and featured in his Scary Town musical.

Freddie at the bar after too many Jagermeisters:

"So, I asked her, how far can you see into the future? And she said, "Why do you want to know?" And then I said, "Isn't that something you should already know?" And then she said, "What I know is not always what you need to know." And so I said, "No, what I need to know you should know and let me know......what you know."

In his mind he recalls the entire conversation that led to their break up.

"What exactly do you want to know?" she asked.

"Well, now, aren't you supposed to know? I mean, isn't that your job, the knowing of things that are not known?"

"I'll tell you what I know. You don't need a psychic. What you need is a psychiatrist."

"Was that when she threw the crystal ball at you?" snickered the bartender.

"No, it was a gift." said Freddie, as he leaned forward and rested his head onto the bar.

"Let me call you a cab, Mr. Zandergrom."

Posted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 9:57 am Post subject: Increase The Dosage

Frederick In The Psychiatrists Office.

Freddie had been talking non-stop for almost an hour..........

"If someone knows the future and you ask them about it, shouldn't they be expected to tell you what they know? Especially if it happens to be your personal future that is in question?"

The psychiatrist said nothing, but continuted to take notes as Freddie went on, frequently repeating the same thing over and over.

"There is absolutely no reason for them not to tell you the future, unless they don't know what the future is, don't you think? And it's not like you could change the future if you knew it, because isn't that what destiny is all about?"

As the psychiatrist listens he changes the prescription he is writing to something much stronger.

Last edited by artist on Mon Aug 30, 2010 11:15 am; edited 2 times in total
artist

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 8:42 am    Post subject: Organizing Is So Not My Thing Reply with quote

Posted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 8:23 pm Post subject: Unrealistic Expectations

The biggest mistake Freddie's ex-girlfriend made was when she affectionately asked him, "What's on your mind?"

He was obviously very upset when he replied, "You're supposed to know!"

Mon Mar 03, 2008 8:57 am Post subject: Zandergrom Pillsberry Zander Dough Boy

Grandpa Zandergrom was quite the chef in his day. In fact, he was a very creative baker. He invented original and flavorful ways to bake zanders into the bread; blueberry zander muffins were a particular favorite. However, the secret bread recipes were not the only thing that had to be kept secret. Grandpa Zandergrom unfortunately gave up his favorite hobby when it became too well known that he believed the bread loafs were talking to him.

Grandpa was also a religious man, he would frequently quote Bible scriptures. He was also fond of quoting from his favorite author, Diplomatics Rex, for example:

Fri Feb 22, 2008 6:47 pm Post subject: The Great Diplomat

To quote the great, Diplomaticas Rex, "Always say the wrong thing, at the wrong time, to the wrong person, and it will take you far in life."

Note To Self: exactly how many characters are in this story?

Additional Note To Self: maybe cousin Obsessica should be a niece.... so she can always be bothering dear Uncle Eddie with her movie ideas.

A Breakfast Conversation:

"So that's how they are able to transport from one land to the next, by the tea cup ride. It spins them through a dimension in space, where...... Uncle Eddie, are you paying attention?"

Tue Aug 10, 2010 8:57 am Post subject: Yo Ho, Yo Ho, A Puppet's Life For Meeeeee

"Giant dancing grasshoppers with top hats & canes" lol, thanks Emrad, I love it. They'll be accompanied by Lawrence Welk bubbles blowing into the audience.

Obsessica Zandergrom was forever bothering Eddie with her great movie ideas. Since she spent most of her free time in Disneyland, all of her stories revolved around the attractions there. She'd just finished pitching "It's A Small World.... A Voyge of Total Terror" about how run away children have been captured by a toymaker who drugged & placed them inside robotic dolls; when they awoke they were compelled to sing the same song over and over because the drug was really an enchantment.....for the kindly old toymaker was a direct descendent of Geppetto, who once had dealings with the mystical blue fairy......"from wood to flesh....a magic spell, now transform into this robotic shell....".

"Please, not before I've had breakfast." said Eddie. Oh, how he enjoyed these family visits......

Last edited by artist on Mon Aug 30, 2010 11:39 am; edited 3 times in total
LadyHawke

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 3:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You forgot. He was exceptionally famous for his snow balls and snow cones. If you want to make something dirty out of that, be my guest. Someone out there, I'm sure, is thinking "don't eat yellow snow. It's not lemonade flavoring."

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
artist

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 8:09 am    Post subject: Arrrrrrrrgah Reply with quote

LH..... I think there was a yellow snow joke or two back in changing one's spots...... but sorry, it won't be in this particular story.... lol.

Fri Jan 11, 2008 9:25 am Post subject: Zanthrology

All my typos and misspelled words throughout this. At least it's not what happened during the oft delayed production of charm school. In the zanthrology department they needed 27 zanthpods, one for each student. Due to a typo they ended up with 27 zanthrods instead, which caused another delay. I can't remember the name of the zanthrologist in the school, I think it's Hexahbell.

Some mistakes are more costly than others.

Note To Self: you need to organize it in different sections; charm school, the goth cruise, the musical, the plane crash..... the headache, the headache, the headache.......

A random rhyme section:

Fri Sep 05, 2008 8:45 pm Post subject: And For Now

When I Can't Sleep

Words that live
When I am dust
I have been sought
Before I was
Music by angelic host
Walls are falling down
The light that pierces
Through the veil
In midnight screams
Of those who fell
Before their time
In ceaseless rhyme
A song that never ends
For the battle has been won
Yet to the war we all still run
When I can't sleep
When I can't sleep
When I can't sleep

Last edited by artist on Mon Sep 20, 2010 4:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
artist

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 10:20 am    Post subject: I Wish There Was An Easier Way To Do This Reply with quote

Posted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 1:01 pm Post subject: Very Important Issues

In the weeks to come I will be discussing important thought provoking issues such as, do the Zandergroms like zagnut candy bars only because it starts with a "z"? And did they really consider opening a restaurant called Colonel Zanders, with kentucky fried zanders on the men

Wed Oct 15, 2008 12:30 pm Post subject: We Are The Fire Riders

Few can ever understand what it is to live a dream.

Frederick is on his way out of Club Dead. As he makes his way through the vamps and vampires he is suddenly stopped by the sound of a familiar voice. The words to the song she is singing are even more familiar. He turns his head towards the stage.

I can see it in your eyes
I can recognize the light
We are both of the same mind
it's in us to shun the night
Of the same blood you and I
we're not taken by the cold
On the same wings we fly
where only our kind can go.......

Frederick makes eye contact with Stelara Morta as she sings. They had written the song together years ago. Maybe this cruise wasn't so dead after all.......

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Posted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 1:40 pm Post subject: Trivia

Is there a rare hybrid flower that can only be found on the Zandergrom estate known as a "Zerganza"? And if so, what color is it?

Fri Sep 26, 2008 10:40 am Post subject: Where Do Camel Spiders End & Yeti's Begin?

Speaking of inventicus & creaticus....... what are some spooky names for drinks? Strange brew for a strange crew.... life aboard a goth cruise. What's on the scary drink menu?

"Witch's Brew"
"Beetle Juice"
"Cosmic Infusion"

Someone sipping "Nuclear Waste" while reading a vampire romance novel called Cemetary Of Desire.......

Tue Sep 02, 2008 8:43 am Post subject: More Tasteless Comments

How about Banana Flambe Stonehenge for breakfast......from the Creepy Joy Of Cooking with Vincent Price? Sounds like something that would be served on a gothic cruise.

Orange juice in zombie glasses....... Frederick asking, "What brings you aboard the magical mystery tour?" as he helps himself to a Vampire Viennese Stuffed Egg.......

I wonder what pigeons transmogrified are?

Or return to a goth cruise sailing through the Bermuda Triangle....... Frederick is encountering strange mutant creatures on board the ship...... and they are all dressed in different shades of black.....

Posted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 9:16 am Post subject: A Grim Tide

Frederick could sense the presence of someone standing behind him. Since boarding the ship he had been aware of the fact the Grim Reaper was following him around.

"What do you want?" asked Frederick, greatly annoyed.

"Your soul." replied the cloaked figure.

"Would you settle for a drink, and then leave me alone?" snapped Frederick.

"Works for me." said the Grim Reaper, removing the hood and mask to reveal a former Deadsie Boy.

"What are you doing here?" asked Frederick.

With so many rewrites in order now, due to an overwhelming demand for yeti films, Eddie went on that ski trip to get away from all the publicity caused by his divorce. Relationships are often so difficult and there is nothing like a new beginning and a plane crash to help sort through one's priorities.

Sometimes people don't appreciate what they have until they lose it......or think it's gone.

Posted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 5:10 pm Post subject: A Tale Of Two Zandergroms

Things will center more around the bro's.......in the book of Genesis, Cain made the statement, "Am I my brothers keeper?" The answer to that famous question is both yes and no in this story.

Eddie will still have a romance though, he has his eye on the bewitching actress who will play a teacher in his new television show, Charm School. The students there jokingly refer to it as harm school. It is a school of magic, and the teacher's often repeated line is a sarcastic, "well done" whenever a spell goes awry. Eddie met her when she was reading for the part. There is a delay in the production of the series, because a famous author has issues with it.

Posted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 6:45 pm Post subject: Always Too Busy

Sometimes it is hard to help someone out when a person is busy with their own life. Before Eddie left on his trip he was pouring over legal papers and a charm school script and saying, "How can she have such a problem with Wands R Us?" When Freddie mentioned Scary Town to him again, he laughed and said, "You really need to conjure somebody else up for that one."

Mon Jun 30, 2008 12:57 pm Post subject: It's Not The Love Boat

I can't find my chapter on Freddie Takes A Cruise......

Frederick Zandergrom was enjoying a Gothic Cruise with his friend, Little Dead Riding Hood. They were sipping Bloody Mary's with tiny paper umbrellas in their drinks...... the umbrellas had little skulls on them.......

skulls on the little paper umbrellas ....... giving that tropical festive undead look to the drinks on board the Gothic Cruise........ Little Dead Riding Hood has taken the umbrella out of her drink, her black finger nail polish was not glinting in the sunlight as she was telling Freddie Zandergrom he needed to forget about that "psychic" ex-girlfriend..........

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note To Self: Maybe the name Zandergrom should be changed to Zandergrimm........and it turns out they are related to the brothers Grimm. Stories like fairy tales swirl around the two brothers.

For example..........

Stella Prawn is a student at Misty Forks High. She has two best friends, Gil Zahnder, and Jake White. Gil has very pale, glittery skin that shines like fish scales in the sunlight. He can swim very fast, and has telepathic powers.

Jake, is a descendant of an ancient clan of shape shifting yeti's......

Together, Gil and Jake make Stella's senior year at Misty Forks High School a year to remember......

Note To All Readers: anything familiar sounding about that story is merely coincidence..... or rather.... uncoincidence.......

Stella and Gil skip class and go for an extended walk in the nearby woods.

Stella said, "You're an impossibly fast swimmer. Your skin is cold to the touch and shimmers like fish scales. And you're always asking me to go for a swim."

Gil stares intently at her.

Stella tells him, "I know what you are."

Gil replies, "Say it. Out loud."

After a brief moment, she blurts out, "Nix."

Note To All Readers: according to wikipedia: The Neck/Nixie (English) or the Nix/Nixe/Nyx (German) are shape shifting water spirits who usually appear in human form.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nix

Additional Note: any resemblance of this story to another, is purely uncoincidental.

nix - definition of nix by the Free Online Dictionary, Thesaurus ...
nix2. n. (Myth & Legend / European Myth & Legend) German myth a male water sprite, usually unfriendly to humans. [from German Nixe nymph or water spirit, ...

If a Nix really is a male water sprite, that would work great in this story, because Gil is always drinking...."Sprite."

Misty Forks High School Part Three

Stella said to Gil, "Change me. Change me into a nixie, so we can be together forever."

Gil replied, "You don't know what you're asking."

Stella said, "I've always loved the water. Change me so I can be like you."

Gil sadly shook his head no, as he told her, "It's not just about being submerged for 90 percent of your life. It's the desire to drown anyone who passes by the lake.... you don't know what it's like, always resisting the urge for a good drowning. I can't make you live the rest of your life like that."

"I don't care." said Stella. "I want to be with you."

Suddenly, Jake stepped out from behind the trees and said.... "I don't think so." as his hair began to turn white.......and then, shaggy white fur began to cover his entire body as he transformed into an enraged yeti........

Sun Apr 04, 2010 2:52 pm

What a fun gathering of internet minds....... but are any of them interested in what happens at Misty Forks High?

Maybe they would be if I added a part for Tim, as the shop teacher. He notices that Gil not only has webbed fingers, but that he always needs help with more power ...... "That kid is like a fish out of water." thinks Tim, a.k.a. shop teacher at Misty Forks.

Note To Self: You're the only person on earth who finds any of that funny.......LOL

Last edited by artist on Fri Sep 24, 2010 6:48 am; edited 10 times in total
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TimAllen.com Forum Index -> Misc. All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 33, 34, 35  Next
Page 1 of 35

Jump to: