FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

Post new topic   Reply to topic    TimAllen.com Forum Index -> Lighting the Light! A positive Approach to the World
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 6:38 am    Post subject: THE GOSPEL ACCORDING TO GLENN BECK Reply with quote

Forgive me Father, for I am about to sin.

And the Lord said unto Jesus as he ascended to sit at the right hand of his Father:

“Take those freakin’, unrepenting Jews out back and bitch slap them!”

I have known some pretty awesome people in my lifetime who are Jews.

One was the doctor (and his doctor wife) who brought me into this world AND saved me once when my parents didn’t think I was going to make it. If it hadn’t been for a Jew, I probably wouldn’t be here today.

If anyone listens to Glenn Beck now they are in pretty sad shape, as far as I am concern. Apparently, the Bible he reads isn’t the Bible I read.
Jesus loved his fellow man. He loved his people—the Jews,--and he cared for them who would heed his words. His Apostles were Jews and the children he cared for were Jews. He also loved Cornelius, a Roman soldier, not a Jew. He loved Pontius Pilate and respected him, not a Jew, who judged him.
The only issues Jesus had with the Jews, I thought I was told, were the leaders of the nation, the Pharisees and the Sadducees, because they were thieves, unrighteous leaders of their people and unrepenting when they brought Jesus to Pilate to be judged. I quote, "Let it be upon us, our children and our children's children." Even when Barabbas was chosen over Jesus to be spared, he forgave them all—ON THE CROSS. I quote again: “Father, forgive them for they know not what they do.” Would a savior take out anyone and “bitch slap” them after saying this?

And even Jesus’s death on the Cross was preplanned by his Father from the beginning of time. (Note what He says to Eve after the Fall.) How can Glenn Beck say Jesus could do such a thing to his people when he comes back for us--ALL?

As it states in the Bible: All will look upon him whom they have pierced and will weep over him as over a firstborn. ALL the remnant of the Jews left after Jacob’s trouble will be spared. Not one or two,

The Jews, who have been persecuted throughout time, are the apple of God’s eye. Do not forget that, Glenn. And many today living here in the U.S. and in Israel are Messianic Jews. That means they BELIEVE their Messiah is Yeshua, or Jesus Christ. I don’t think he would be so unkind or unforgiving to these Jews either, do you, for their conversion?

Glenn, I think you had better rethink your words, or you just might find yourself, as I might find myself after this long diatribe, in deep, deep doodoo come Judgment Day. Jesus may just find he “may not know you” after all.

I have said my peace. I hope I have done my ancestors, ordained ministers, proud. And may I, please, be forgiven.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TimAllen.com Forum Index -> Lighting the Light! A positive Approach to the World All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: