TimAllen.com
 FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

Well... who IS Tim Allen?
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    TimAllen.com Forum Index -> Who is Tim Allen?
View previous topic :: View next topic  
phillip j why

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2016 12:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would like to change my three words.
Looking back now alot has changed.
Why is it that with time, clarity is more accessible.
The journey's we find ourselves on, though sometimes arduous, often bring us to a better place.The forrest of confusion and struggle once surrounding me has now became an open meadow of wonder and possibility. I realise that every journey has its own paths and that without direction even the most experienced traveller may unwittingly venture back into such forests.
But for now I'm walking though this meadow. With people such as MR.Allen who selflessly help us we can't go wrong. Our community must stay strong.
Please come and join me I'm my meadow fiends.

AWAKE, ALERT, READY
ngolden

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2016 11:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

phillip j why wrote:
I would like to change my three words.
Looking back now alot has changed.
Why is it that with time, clarity is more accessible.
The journey's we find ourselves on, though sometimes arduous, often bring us to a better place.The forrest of confusion and struggle once surrounding me has now became an open meadow of wonder and possibility. I realise that every journey has its own paths and that without direction even the most experienced traveller may unwittingly venture back into such forests.
But for now I'm walking though this meadow. With people such as MR.Allen who selflessly help us we can't go wrong. Our community must stay strong.
Please come and join me I'm my meadow fiends.

AWAKE, ALERT, READY

Good stuff here. Hindsight is indeed 20/20 but we are experiential learners and so it continues. Glad to be in the meadow for now...

For myself, INQUISITIVE is my first word. SEARCHING may be my second although paradoxically I am also content. Choosing three words are tougher than I thought...more later.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TimAllen.com Forum Index -> Who is Tim Allen? All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: