TimAllen.com
 FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

Post new topic   Reply to topic    TimAllen.com Forum Index -> Science Fiction and the Future
View previous topic :: View next topic  
LadyHawke

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 5:08 pm    Post subject: 2012 Reply with quote

American Idol has struck again. Check out 2012 the movie, starts next week!!! WOO HOO!!! Shocked

http://www.whowillsurvive2012.com/

Go Adam Lambert!!!!!! Wink
LadyHawke

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 2:26 pm    Post subject: Disaster Movie of the Year 2012 coming your way this weekend Reply with quote

If anyone wants to learn more about the 2012 phenom go to these websites:

www.projectcamelot.org and

www.divinecosmos.com

David Wilcock did a blog on his site about the syfy offering this past week, if you missed the show, you have an opportunity to "view" it through David's eyes. He was a guest on the show. The first speaker on the video.

http://divinecosmos.com/index.php/start-here/latest-news/516-2012-startling-new-secrets-on-syfy-live-blogging-as-we-watch
Emrad

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 9:32 pm    Post subject: 2012 Reply with quote

I haven't seen that video, but when I recently saw the movie trailer for 2012 on television, particularly the blip about them building ships to try to escape... the first thing that came to my mind was another old movie...

When Worlds Collide

Emrad
LadyHawke

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 1:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I remember that one, too. Gosh we must be eons old together!
Emrad

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 8:56 am    Post subject: 2012 Reply with quote

Greetings, LadyHawke.

...Eons old... sure feels like it sometimes! 1951 is a bit before my time, but I do remember watching When Worlds Collide on television some 20 or so years ago.

It looks like WWC is another one they're remaking, ...supposed to come out in 2010. I can't believe it. Update: Went to see 2012. I won't spoil it for anyone here but I'll go so far as to say I think it's been done, or, rather, re-done! Fantastic special effects, though.

Emrad
LadyHawke

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 10:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yet another disaster movie. Oh well. You know Hollywood's told what to make out there and by you know who. Forgive me,
Tim, but it's the truth. Remind me to tell you a Scott Bakula story one of these days!!!!! Cool You won't believe it, but I've got the papers to prove it.

Rabbit Hole Rabbit Hole, let's go down the Rabbit Hole. OMG!! Shocked They've made another Alice in Wonderland, too!

When will it all end??? December 21, 2012--you dumb idiot--you've just answered your own question, for Turkey Day's sake! Embarassed
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TimAllen.com Forum Index -> Science Fiction and the Future All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: