TimAllen.com
 FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

A Book Idea For Tim
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    TimAllen.com Forum Index -> Books by Mr. Allen
View previous topic :: View next topic  
artist

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 11:01 am    Post subject: The Chapter On Travel Reply with quote

Bermudagirl, I think Atlanta would be closer; I was checking out the tourist info; they have the world’s largest aquarium & the world of Coca-Cola. But St. Louis, according to Wikipedia has this to offer, and I quote, “The city has also made important contributions to beer in the United States due to the large number of breweries in St. Louis during the 19th century, most notably Anheuser-Busch.”

Not that I’m going anywhere, except maybe back to Gator Hollow; LOL.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7apkAPd1K0U
Hasepup1980

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 11:20 am    Post subject: Re: From Coast To Coast Reply with quote

Bermudagirl wrote:

Hasi, I would come to the Pampa, if he didnt come to Austria.

Are you serious???? You'd leave Austria and come to the middle of "sh*t-happens"?????? Whatta consoling thought! Laughing

Cause the day Tim Allen enters the Pampa (aka Saxony-Anhalt) I will eat my Mustang winter boots!!! Promised!!!!!
Bermudagirl

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 5:19 pm    Post subject: Re: From Coast To Coast Reply with quote

Hasepup1980 wrote:
Bermudagirl wrote:

Hasi, I would come to the Pampa, if he didnt come to Austria.

Are you serious???? You'd leave Austria and come to the middle of "sh*t-happens"?????? Whatta consoling thought! Laughing

Cause the day Tim Allen enters the Pampa (aka Saxony-Anhalt) I will eat my Mustang winter boots!!! Promised!!!!!

And when you do that, please turn on the cam and put in on youtube, cause we all want to see that, don´t we?
artist

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 9:35 am    Post subject: An Extra Special Chapter In The Book Reply with quote

I think a select group of unique fans who regularly connect to this site should get some sort of special…..acknowledgement.

Dear Tim,

Can you come up with something for the gathering of your special group of special online friends that would make us all feel especially special?
Hasepup1980

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 10:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Tim,

if you come up with a gathering in the Pampa I'll provide all of us with a delicious fried Mustangs and Sauerkraut menue. How 'bout that?
artist

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 7:47 pm    Post subject: Another Chapter Reply with quote

Dear Tim,

This is an easy ABC questionnaire just for you.

Do you find some of our jokes:

A. Very funny.

B. Almost amusing

C. Stop wasting forum space

If you select “A” everyone will be happy.

If you select “B” we can live with it.

If you select “C” you will be required to fill out a 500 page detailed survey and fax it in triplicate to the bureau of better use of forum space.
Hasepup1980

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 4:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What about D?

D. Who are you and what do you want from me?
Bermudagirl

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 4:52 pm    Post subject: Re: Another Chapter Reply with quote

artist wrote:
Dear Tim,

This is an easy ABC questionnaire just for you.

Do you find some of our jokes:

A. Very funny.

B. Almost amusing

C. Stop wasting forum space

If you select “A” everyone will be happy.

If you select “B” we can live with it.

If you select “C” you will be required to fill out a 500 page detailed survey and fax it in triplicate to the bureau of better use of forum space.

I wonder, if we will ever get an honest answer.
Hasepup1980

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 9:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nope... Laughing
artist

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 7:27 pm    Post subject: The Chapter On Advice Reply with quote

You two make me laugh.

We need to finish this book before 2011, if we don't, we wont get to promote it on the Oprah show coz she announced her last day will be then.

And there is a shortage of waffles; could it be another sign of the times?

Also, I have a brilliant idea for a new talk show. I'm running it by Tim first, because I'm fairly sure by now he is a total fan.

It will also be incorporated on my as yet to be created face book page. It will be called, "Advice To The Stars." For example, hasepup & I can explain to Nick Cage, that owning fifteen homes is just too much house. The million dollar comic book collection is ok though; one thing I can relate to is compulsive buying. Anyway, Hollywood movie stars need advice from average people like hasepup & me to keep their spending in perspective.

I have some good advice for the Hollywood car collectors too. I wonder who has the most cars in Hollywood? I bet Tim knows.

Anyway, this is also part of the book; the chapter on fab talk shows.
artist

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 12:36 pm    Post subject: The Truth, The Whole Truth & Nuthin But The Truth Reply with quote

Hasepup; where the heck are you? I have this entire variety show, "Rich Cousin, Poor Cousin" idea.

Not only that; I'm contemplating coming out of the "online closet" on facebook; I've got so many internet alias's I'm beginning to get confused. So, I'm thinking of posting real name, photos; family photos (lol)everything except my social security number; though why I should hold out on that one after a former friend used it (it's call identity theft) I don't know.

This chapter in the book will be about.....hmmm. Truth, justice, the American way & is Oprah really going underground before 2012? I thought I was the only one to think that, but it's all over the internet now; LOL.
artist

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 7:52 am    Post subject: Yawn Reply with quote

Hasepup has been busy learning,
so time around here she's not been burning.....

I think there should also be a chapter on vampires, cause they're so popular lately. A twilight dusk blue new moon ..... thing.

zzzz zzzzz

I know I'm putting people to sleep ....... including .....zzzz zzzzz zzzz

Note To Self: don't forget a chapter on rip van winkle while you're at it
artist

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 8:59 am    Post subject: The Original Team Edward Reply with quote

Wow, think of all the cool merchandise....... do you prefer Team Edward....... or Team....Frederick? Zandergrom that is.

Dear Tim,

Would t-shirts & merchandise of that nature be a copyright infringement? I need to know........

Note To Self: do you really think anyone is going to answer that for you? Just write about it in the chapter "Confused Questions"

P.S. I can't decide yet if I'm more Team Edward or Team Frederick.
artist

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 2:19 pm    Post subject: For The Chapter On Poetry Reply with quote

So... is everyone around here hanging out at facebook or what?

Note To All Silent Readers: An Amazing Announcement Soon To Be....... Announced.

We who lurk upon this site,

froth with humor and delight

Our winsome ways to Tim we send,

in fondness of our online friend

We're sure he readth every line

and finds our wit to be sublime

Some day we hope he will reply

(he's a comedian, he can't be shy)

'Til then we'll write our words most true

for Tim Allen to read...... and you....... and you.....
Hasepup1980

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 4:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

AAaaaawwwwwww... Lovely!!!!!

Can't we be fans of Team Edward AND Team Frederick???
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TimAllen.com Forum Index -> Books by Mr. Allen All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 5 of 6

Jump to: