TimAllen.com
 FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

Response: "And Another Human Shows Up"

Post new topic   Reply to topic    TimAllen.com Forum Index -> Responses to Tim's Journal
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jeanie

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 5:58 pm    Post subject: Response: "And Another Human Shows Up" Reply with quote

Well, congratulations again, Tim and Jane! Panda... what a cool nickname for a baby! I think I speak for all of your fans when I say that it would be nice to see a picture or two, but I completely respect your need and desire for privacy. I'm pretty sure I wouldn't want my nephews' pictures plastered all over the Web (I don't have children of my own, so I tend to refer to my nephews a lot).

So how is Kate taking to being a big sister? This is probably an adjustment for her, having been an only child for so long.

Still looking forward to Crazy on the Outside. I volunteer in prison ministry through my church, going into the city jails three Sundays a month (that's just my schedule - we have volunteers going into jails and prisons every Sunday). Somehow, I think that Crazy may be helpful in instructing our volunteers who aren't ex-cons about what ex-cons actually go through upon release.

I'm also looking forward to the shirts you're creating. Art really does know no boundaries - this is coming from someone who writes, sings (no, I don't write music, unfortunately), photographs, and does crafts. And don't worry about what other people think if their opinions don't agree with yours.

A question... between all of these projects, and being the father of a teenager as well as an infant, are you sleeping at all?
Hasepup1980

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 1:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Tim,

thanks a lot for writing this wonderful journal! You know, it really means a lot to us! It's always good to hear from you!
I'm sooooo looking forward to seeing Crazy On The Outside and of course I'm verrry curious on WHERE in Europe the filming for Wild Hogs 2 will take place. Let it be the Pampa, pleeeeze!!!! Wink Anyway, I'll keeps my ears open for some roaring motorcycles on the A2 Laughing

Wish you and your family allllll the best!!! Have a great time!!!

Ulli
goldblatttwins

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 7:36 am    Post subject: Tim's Journal Reply with quote

Hello Tim,

Congrats on the new baby. Hope you and all of your family are doing well. Looking forward to Crazy on the Outside. We have seen all of your movies so far and are looking forward for many more to come. We think that it is very cool that you are helping a small business. Unfortunately in a bad economy, those are the people that suffer the most.

As far as Twitter, people are obsessed with it and it is not just kids either. It is a great way to connect with fans. However, be careful what you post. We know you are a smart guy, but did you hear about the guy who posted to his twitter followers that he was going out of town for the weekend and apparently posted where he lived. Needless to say, his house was broken into that same weekend. Lol! If you do join twitter look us up. Our twitter name is goldblatttwins. Yes we are identical twins. Hope to see you on twitter. Take care and thanks for the update.
Bermudagirl

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 11:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Haha...the Jonas Brothers.....that was funny. Make sure, you never introduce your daughter to them Very Happy

Tim, are you going through Austria on your Wild Hogs Europe Trips? Very Happy Do you need staff? Very Happy I would apply for a job hehe.

One question: Am I the only one, who doesnt know, what a 20/20 is?

Greets to the Panda and good luck with your new Film.
Hasepup1980

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 3:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Heck what is a 20/20???
Jeanie

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 3:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

20/20 is a television news show that airs in the U.S.
Hasepup1980

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 4:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the info!!!
Someone's gotta tell us Eurobeans ... erm ... Europeans... Laughing
Greg788

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 5:36 pm    Post subject: Comedy Show Reply with quote

Tim, I really hope you decide to go through with the comedy show. I have always wanted to see you perform live and it sounds like the stuff you mentioned could make for some good material. If you do, could you come to..Seattle perhaps?
Bermudagirl

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 4:28 am    Post subject: Re: Comedy Show Reply with quote

Greg788 wrote:
Tim, I really hope you decide to go through with the comedy show. I have always wanted to see you perform live and it sounds like the stuff you mentioned could make for some good material. If you do, could you come to..Seattle perhaps?

Croatia, Paraguay, Austria, The Pampa ....and now Seattle?? The poor guy cant split up in 5 peaces? Laughing
Greg788

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 7:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, I guess he'll have no choice. Maybe he can do like a multiple-year on-and-off world tour. Hey, I can dream, can't I? Very Happy
Hasepup1980

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 11:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So can I!!!! Tim doing a show in the Pampa... in front of a one-woman-audience called Hasepup... Whatta happy thought!
Mariaarcondo

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 9:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hahaha ! It would be so nice to have Tim in Paraguay soon ! Making a movie with.... ME !! hahaha !
What a dream !!!
That idea about a show is a wonderful idea and hope we will watch it in Paraguay !!!
Go ahead Mr. Allen ! Show us you wonderful face every week again !!
Bermudagirl

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 3:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hasepup1980 wrote:
So can I!!!! Tim doing a show in the Pampa... in front of a one-woman-audience called Hasepup... Whatta happy thought!

...and what are you dreaming about at night? Laughing
Hasepup1980

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 6:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Exactly the same, ha!!!! No just kidding! Laughing

But since I'm one of the few Pampanian people who cold actually understand Tim.... the one-woman-audience called Hasepup is not far from it!!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TimAllen.com Forum Index -> Responses to Tim's Journal All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: