TimAllen.com
 FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

Waiting on Non Ordinary states of consciousness

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Denver

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 9:34 am    Post subject: Waiting on Non Ordinary states of consciousness Reply with quote

UFO Under Full Observation

Last edited by Denver on Mon Jan 09, 2017 12:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
StephenD

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 1:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey, can you share more ideas about this? I want to hear that too :p
joalis

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 10:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It would be fun to mess with people using this. Imagine aiming it at someone who had no idea where it came from. They'd ask their friends "Did you hear that?" and Their friends say "no"
Emrad

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 9:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

joalis, you ought to look up “microwave hearing” and “voice to skull”.

I have looked at a number of websites describing how electromagnetic radiation at microwave frequencies can, or has been used to “beam” messages right into people’s heads without benefit of a radio receiver. Be forewarned, many of these websites seem to come from or are intended to propagate pure paranoia! But if you read through the chaff there is some truth to the concept & people have claimed that such devices have been used on them for practical jokes (if not more nefarious purposes) much as you describe using the audio spotlight, which is an ultrasonic device. From what I've read, it was proven to work by some doctor (I'd have to go look up his name) who was following up reports from radar technicians who claimed to be able to hear radar pulses or buzzing in their heads whilst working around antennas that were transmitting (yikes).

What’s scary about voice to skull technology is that using it on someone involves the real possibility of exposing them to hazardous amounts of RF energy.
That would be a bad thing!

Anyhow, as for how the audio spotlight works… I’m thinking they use heterodyning, or, mixing of two ultrasonic (sound) frequencies. Where the difference between the two signals is equal to some frequency in the audible spectrum, the resultant “beat” could be heard. How they modulate speech, sounds and music onto the waveform I do not know.

Emrad
Denver

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 5:28 pm    Post subject: Waiting on Non Ordinary states of consciousness Reply with quote

UFO Under Full Observation

Last edited by Denver on Mon Jan 09, 2017 12:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Emrad

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 3:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A possibly very neat application for the audio spotlight, or, sound from aultrasound device came to me the other day while I was out driving...

Over the road up ahead I noticed a law enforcement helicopter doing low circles over the area. As I got closer I could hear them repeating some message over their loudspeaker, but the sound was coming from the same place all the helicopter noise was coming from. That, and all the noise from the traffic around me made it impossible to hear what the officer was saying. I caught a bit about hair... and a little more about clothing, but that's all. It could have been a suspect description or a missing person, I couldn't hear enough to tell.

It suddenly hit me: What if they put one of those directional ultrasonic speakers on the helicopter and beamed it into a crowd below... If it worked, everyone would probably hear the message coming from surfaces of objects on the ground... from directions OTHER than where all the helicopter noise was coming from...

I'll bet it would work.

Emrad
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TimAllen.com Forum Index -> New Discoveries All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: