TimAllen.com
 FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

Happy 2009 - and congratulations, Tim and Jane!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    TimAllen.com Forum Index -> Responses to Tim's Journal
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jeanie

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 4:55 pm    Post subject: Happy 2009 - and congratulations, Tim and Jane! Reply with quote

I am absolutely thrilled that you're expecting a child together! Don't worry, Tim, it will be a while before he or she starts breaking things. Of course, I'm sure you know this from your daughter's babyhood. By the way... how does Katherine feel about becoming a big sister? Do you know whether you're having a boy or a girl?

Just had to laugh... the age difference between your daughter and the baby is going to be the same as the age difference between me and my youngest brother!

I'm certainly looking forward to your new films Crazy on the Outside and The Six Wives of Henry LeFay. As someone who volunteers in prison ministry, I especially am looking forward to Crazy, because I'm sure it will give me better insight as to the difficulties ex-convicts face adjusting to life after incarceration.

Glad to hear your holidays went well. It's always great getting together with family, don't you agree?

Once again, congratulations. And be sure to keep us posted!

Last edited by Jeanie on Thu Jan 08, 2009 7:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
FiremanTom

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 6:54 pm    Post subject: Congratulations! Reply with quote

Congratulations on the news! Hope he/she doesn't break all of the car models...
What is your favorite model? Will you put that one on the top shelf?

Take care,

Tom
Mariaarcondo

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 8:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow !!
Congratulations, Tim !!!! What a wondeful news for you and your wife ! Kids, the best thing of this world !!
Bellydancer

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 12:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The thought of the new addition to your family is absolutely joyous Tim. Much love to you, Jane and the family.

Pammy
sportbear

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 2:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congradulations!!
Teddybear

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 10:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congratulations Tim and Jane!
Mariaarcondo

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 10:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

We can watch some pictures of Jane in Gettyimages.com.
She looks really great !
Ron McLeod

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 3:32 pm    Post subject: sorry this is late. Reply with quote

Congradulations on the new addition to you & Janes home.I have a 15yr old girl & an 11yr old boy,and wouldnt give the world for anything else.They deffinately keep my busy with repairs.Between the houses,4wheelers,bikes,toys,electronics,and never mind my 72 RoadRunner.But I Definately thank GOD for my wife and kids,4 dogs,3 cats,12 fish,and 2 anoles,AAAAaaauuugggghhhhhhh!!!Its gonna be different in a year when my wife RETIRES from 20yrs in the U.S.Navy,two tours to Iraq.Its hard for me not to have to chase her career after all this time.I wish I'd had my auto career I started to have.Being the youngest of 15 siblings and no parents really makes one long for a friend and a happy family.THANK GOD I GOT MY FAMILY.Its been really nice being able to write on this forum and hope it possibly might get to MY HERO.I'm glad to be my kids hero,like you'll be your kids hero.Thanks for the direction and heroism you've taught me through the years.ANY I hope your family is enjoyin the littlen & praising the older college one.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TimAllen.com Forum Index -> Responses to Tim's Journal All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: