FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

War in Iran

Post new topic   Reply to topic    TimAllen.com Forum Index -> Lighting the Light! A positive Approach to the World
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 3:39 pm    Post subject: War in Iran Reply with quote

Hi everyone:

Haven't posted for awhile, been busy. But I think this bit of information I found on another site I've been visiting is extremely noteworthy www.projectcamelot.org and www.projectavalon.net:

17 September

A source has just informed us that their alphabet agency contact has been deployed to the Middle East. In the words of the contact, war with Iran is now a "done deal". This contact had also said in a previous message that he was "too old for this sh#t".

Back in July, the contact stated that Israel will start it, and the US will back them, mainly with refueling. We have no further information to indicate whether this strategy is still current.

Our source has asked for us all to pray for peace.

It is Camelot's view that an attack may be used to take the eyes of the world off the ongoing economic crash and on to the war scenario in a major effort to distract while things go downhill.

Our source Henry Deacon, who has worked with many different agencies on many different projects, has told us (in response to our sharing with him the above information) that he was contacted last week with a view to an immediate and urgent assignment in the Middle East at an extremely high rate of pay. Henry turned down the offer.

I don't want to be an alarmist, but if this is really coming down you heard it from me here first. Don't be fooled by what is happening, it is all a smoke and mirrors screen.

Another tidbit, also you heard it here first if it indeed comes to past:

the scuttlebutt is that Joe Biden is going to step down as Obama's running mate citing health problems (aneurysm) and Hillary Clinton will be put in his place as VP running mate.

This is for Tim. These sites will lead you to TIME TRAVEL TALK, REAL TIME TRAVEL TALK.

Ta Ta Pray for peace and for the peace of Israel and the world.

God and his son are coming for us soon.

http://projectcamelot.org/ There is a proxioradio link here for Kerry Cassidy and Bill Ryan.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 6:11 am    Post subject: War with Iran Reply with quote

Please, please edit any names from your posts that may put them in harms way. This is not the time to be sticking yours or anyboby elses head above the firing line. The information is enough for those who will listen.
As usual (it seems) I have a different view of this proposed war with Iran.
Let them have their nukes then let them find out as we did during the cold war with the soviet union the endless expense, added security, bigger army, ranting politicians, the need for satelite surveilance, false triggers and constant worry of their people and cities ending up a festering heap because some general perceived an attack was imminent, when it was just a peice of space junk falling back to earth.

Let them learn the perils of trying to keep peace under the sword of damocles. Let them spend countless sleeples nights wondering if they will see their children grow up or be able to reach their sunset years.
If they can keep the peace for that long, they will learn as we did... mutual assured destruction is needlessly expensive.
In that time what have they defended? What have they preserved? What have they gained?
A war with either of these folks will quickly get out of hand. The only result will be the largest glass paved parking lot you have ever seen. Even a small nuke exchange will have an effect on the earth's climate for an uncalculatable time.

It's their (Arab and Israel's) time to search themselves for the critical answers. Given the time to do so they will find what works for them.
Your friend is right... but we are all getting too old for this sort of crap! How many more cold wars will their be before it is just an accepted fact that it is the most expensive form of peace ever devised.

Good post LadyHawk

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 12:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Those names are already out there on their website heralding the news. It can't get any worse for them. www.projectcamelot.org and www.projectavalon.net. Check it out.

Now to answer your reply, the problem is it's already too late.

And I am afraid these guys who are threatening the peace with the build-up of nuclear weapons under the guise of nuclear energy for electricity do not understand the power they want and what it entails. The awesome responsibility it bears to the world. They just don't.

It is also the beginning of Ezekial 38 and 39, now that Russia is fully into the mix/fracas.

Call me a fool, call me silly for believing the Bible, but ever since the turn of events September 11, 2001, we've been on a collision course headed straight for Armegeddon. God is pissed and He's ready to take us all down.

There absolutely cannot be another Holocaust, but I'm afraid there will be. I believe that the Bible also tells us that 2/3 of the Jewish people will be destroyed in the time of Jacob's trouble. That means another Holocaust for them.

It has also been told to us that there will be a holocaust for the United States. I refer to the Vision at Valley Forge that was attributed to George Washington during his stay at Valley Forge. He was given the vision that the U.S. would not fare wll either. We would be nuked, our people enslaved, the remainder fending and foraging under dire circumstance until we return to God.

I reply to this message today saddened by the events just now taking place in this country. We must wake up and smell the coffee at what is truly happening to us and to the world, but I fear too many are still asleep to see the the death blow coming and I fear those who are have refused to open their eyes and truly see what is happening to them.

It's more than just the banks failing and our government trying to bail them out.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 6:39 am    Post subject: War in Iran Reply with quote

I, as well as you and many others 'see' God's hand in all this. We are fond of saying "God's will be done", and it is.
You may recall when God allowed Israel to be carried off by the king of babylon. The Israels' lived in bondage to the nation for generations until God pronounced his judgement on that king. When the king recovered from his 'ailment' he allowed the Israels' to return to their homeland.
By this time many of the other tribes of Israel had been absorbed by the babylonian culture and lost their national identity. The other tribes of Israel ended up wondering throughout the lands of europe and were 'lost or forgotten' to history. The only tribes that returned to Israel were Bengamin, Judah and Levite the preistly people. These tribes only, refer to themselves as 'Jews'. They returned to Israel and attempted to restablished their nation. As you can imagine by time there were people living in their land who called themselves Palestinians. So their return was not without struggle but they did reestablish themselves until they were finally taken over yet again by the Muslins in the 1200s CE.

Why would God allow such a thing to happen over and over again to his people? as Jesus pointed out many times they hear with their ears and not their heart. They perform the letter of the law but not the spirit of the law. We go to church on Sunday but not to church in our hearts. We try to give God our offerings but we haven't forgiven those who have sinned against us.
With centuries of past performance like this we have no excuse for our actions. We should clearly 'see' the hand of God at work in today's world. Of coarse for some of us God still needs to use a rolled up newspaper across the nose... as in my case, but I got it.
It is for our personal benefit he does this. He is not mad at us, he's just being a good parent.

Fear is anger turned inward, anger is fear turned outward. Do you remember waht the master said? "banish all fear from your heart", "be not afraid". This prepares the human heart as fraile as it is to trust God for everything.
It allowed Peter to step out of the boat and walk on water as Jesus did.
If this simple lesson is not taken to heart then fear will govern your actions. This is where we find ourselve today. Facing the same lessons others faced long ago, it's just our turn.

Tomorrow will come with all it's troubles and someday this body will die. I have taken with me all that God has taught me, into where no thief can steal, no moth can destroy. My reward for enduring the trials of this world is to look the Lord of the universe in the face and see him as he is and say "I know you!... I know you!... I know you! and he might reply "Yes, and I know you".
My final and lasting reward will be to hear the words from his lips "Well done good and faithful servant, enter into joy of my heart which has been prepared for you from the begining". beyond that... I cannot even speculate.

I'm afraid this is the highest hope of my finite optimisim, but I dare to hope, because of him who set me free to hope.
I came into this world because he spoke the word. His word will not return to him... void. In this I place my hope.

Having said all this I hope to inspire all who read this to prepare for what is to come... whatever it maybe
For this reason and many others, it is still a wonderful time we live in, try hard not to misuse it.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 7:19 pm    Post subject: Pray For The Peace Of Jerusalem Reply with quote

Well, guys, I'm not much for politics & don't hang out at these recommended sites (but thanks for interesting links) however I did find this article today that said Bush rejected supporting an Israeli strike on Iran, even though they believe Iran will have a nuclear bomb by 2010.

Coincidently, I was listening to this song, which I hadn't heard in years, when I read the article. Everyone really should pray for the peace of Jerusalem, no matter what a person believes.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 6:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Que sera, sera..
Whatever will be, will be...

I don't pray, but I desperately hope for a lasting peace in that area.

Anyway... since Mr Bush does not exclude the possibility of "...military action as a last resort." (HAHAHAHAHA heard THAT ONE before!! And it wasn't THAT funny at all the last time he brought it up!) I'm suspiciously expecting ANYTHING to happen. And I'm sure our crawl-up-a.s.s.-government will follow him again, wherever he may lead us Evil or Very Mad
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TimAllen.com Forum Index -> Lighting the Light! A positive Approach to the World All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: