TimAllen.com
 FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

Bikes

Post new topic   Reply to topic    TimAllen.com Forum Index -> The Testosterone Corner
View previous topic :: View next topic  
cgreene

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 12:21 pm    Post subject: Bikes Reply with quote

So... Tim do you still ride? Michigan is one of my favorite places to hit the road... particularly the open roads on west side of the state. Exploring the great outdoors on a Harley helps clear the 'workwebs' out of the brain. Do you ever hit the road while visiting home? Anybody else out there enjoy West Michigan on a bike?
Hasepup1980

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 8:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Would love too.... but two facts keep me from it: I'm in the Pampa and cannot leave.. and I'm being told that I'm too small for Harleys... Confused
Bellydancer

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 1:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Hasepup

Just a thought, but have you tried the Yamaha Dragstar? A Harley it's not of course, but it's a pretty good 'Sit up and beg' ride and is perfect for anyone with an inside leg measurement of 26 inches (66cm) or above.

Hugs

Pamela x
Hasepup1980

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 5:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lucky me, 69 cm inside leg measurement. (Told ya I was short Laughing )
But I have another problem. I can'T and never did ride a motorcycle and I don't have a drivers license for bikes. So I'll stick with cars. Laughing
TimAllen

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 9:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't ride in Michigan as my bikes are all in California. Wear a helmet and leathers everyone.
Bellydancer

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 12:18 pm    Post subject: Helmets & Leathers Reply with quote

Tim,

I couldn't agree more with you on that. My hubby had a racing accident over 20 years ago and was quite badly hurt (Though it's left him with a very macho limp); I can't begin to think what might have happened had he not be wearing his helmet and leathers.

It's a sobering thought that even at 20mph, if one has an off and slides along tarmc without leathers, it will not be long before bone is exposed. At that speed, the skull impacting on anything can and often does result in a fatality.

Happy and safe rising everyone. xxxxxx
Amy Tucker

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 7:15 am    Post subject: I ride too Reply with quote

I ride across the mountainous terrains of Aspen, CO & rocky mountains with my Dukati 5200 and enjoy each and every bit of the ride. It feels simply awesome.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TimAllen.com Forum Index -> The Testosterone Corner All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: