TimAllen.com
 FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

Waiting on Non Ordinary states of consciousness

Post new topic   Reply to topic    TimAllen.com Forum Index -> The World of Quantum Physics
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Denver

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 9:30 am    Post subject: Waiting on Non Ordinary states of consciousness Reply with quote

UFO Under Full Observation

Last edited by Denver on Mon Jan 09, 2017 12:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Klatu

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 5:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Denver,

I recently read an article on the 'big bang'. The surprizing part of the article is that observers have been making careful measurements concerning the the expansion rate of the universe. They concluded that the outer rim of the universe is accelerating faster than it should be.
The question now is 'What would cause the most elementary matter of the big bang to accelerate rather than slow down?'
The hypothesis put forth was the presence of dark matter/essence/negative energy. This.. stuff is an unexplored and exotic form of energy that we humans haven't even touched yet.

I have been replicating Bedini's work to find the working mechanism of the circuit. It appears that negative energy from the local vacuum just outside the circuit is induced into a litz wire coil when the coil is sharply pulsed with common positive electricity.
The trick is to disconnect the closed loop circuit from the coil after the pulse then switch in the energy collecting circuit (bridge and cap). Bedini's claim to fame is to pluse a lead acid battery's negative terminal with short pulses of the collect negative energy stored in the capacitor. Yes it does work.. and very well.

K
Emrad

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 10:47 am    Post subject: The Big Bang... Reply with quote

Greetings, Denver, Klatu!

All the action happening in the universe seems to be the process or the result of some acceleration or other. All the matter, energy, light and radiation go from place to place, change from one to another and do work because somewhere something was accelerated. In this universe it would seem that's how things get done.

So, the notion that the universe was once all contained in a point source particle and began at some "point" in time called "The Beginning" seems to defy logic somehow (if it were a literary work of fiction I'd say the idea of a big bang as a plot development was weak... too easy... too simple). The idea that the universe "exploded" from this point and everything has simply been coasting outward from this initial "kick" seems a bit dubious too. It would work as an idea if only they left out the part about space itself expanding.

But, as Klatu pointed out physicists are saying now that the universe isn't just expanding, they're saying that that expansion is accelerating. That tells me that something much more complicated and profound than a mere explosion is going on and I would guess that it represents an energy exchange or transformation that is just as active today as it was yesterday, or billions of years ago. I doubt "bang" is a term that sufficiently describes it. When something goes bang the pieces that go flying off are slowing down, not speeding up. I don't believe that we are in the remnants of the "Big Bang". I think we're right in the midst of it! It's going on right now. If space expands under acceleration then does time accelerate too? Running faster, or slowing down? Either might translate to acceleration.

Even so it might be possible to "project back" the universe to a common point source singularity; With time, or rather, the distortion of time (if any) factored in, perhaps the possibility exists for a universe that has always been expanding, one that will continue to expand ever faster, forever.

Emrad
Klatu

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 2:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Emrad,

As I stated in my last post the negative energy circuit I'm using produces and stores negative energy/essence/cold current/dark matter/etc. It does have unusual properties. It does not need thick wires (beacuse it travels on the outside of the wire), it prefers thin wires. When it encounters resistance in any form there is an energy gain. It will not power a load directly. If it comes in contact with positive voltage or ground it disinegrates. But when you pulse it sharply into the negative terminal of almost any battery particularly lead/acid types, they charge the battery very quickly without boiling, gas off or damage. The nature of this energy seems to be convergent instead of divergant.
Maxwell mathamatically described common voltage as two bidirectional longitudinal waves, one time forward and one time backward.
Apparently pulsing this litz coil acts as a wave or energy separator. Initially it's pulsed with positive voltage then is switched away to the collecting circuit (bridge& cap). The magnetic field of the coil collapses and induces a negative polarity in the coil 10 or more times greater that applied voltage what seems to be missing is the current. Which is why it doesn't need thick wires.
I have only started this investigation but I expect to find more interesting uses for this type on energy.

I guess the point I'm driving at is our hory 150 year old concept of common electricity isn't complete. If we can't or don't understand the most common form of energy on this planet how in the hell will we ever understand the electric universe?

K
garthfromseattle

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 5:38 am    Post subject: The Big Bang is an ongoing event. Reply with quote

My view of the universe is that the 'Big Bang' is an ongoing event that has no beginning and no end. Prof. Wun Yi Shu has some interesting mathematics on this very subject. It's necessary to understand where the idea of a BIG BANG comes from; Sir Edwin Hubble's discovery of the RED SHIFT and the fact that all galaxies are moving away from each other. The further away these galaxies are, the faster they seem to be moving. The logic was this: if you were to run the film (of the universe) backwards, all galaxies would converge to a single starting point. This original idea needs to be examined to see if there is another explanation. My idea is that a toroidally revolving universe (ala Kurt Godel - 1949) would present the same evidence. All galaxies would be revolving away from one another but the further away the galaxies are, the steeper the angle of incidence is. Only very close objects in space could be blue-shifted (coming closer). The further away a galaxy is, the faster it would seem to be revolving away. The galaxies at the limits to which we can detect seem to be moving away at close to the speed of light...which would make sense due to distance. A toroidally spinning universe would 'contract' and 'expand' at the same time and gives us the 'forward motion of time' as well. The four forces would arise from the contraction (strong force) the expansion (weak force), and a resolution between these two would give rise to spin properties, electromagnetism (within atomic structure) etc. Gravity would actually arise from the fluidic motion of spacetime using the Bernouilli principle (a hydraulics phenomenon). Toroidally-shaped Magnetic fields would thus be explained as 'ether vortices'.
The area of the universe that we live in would actually be 'temporal' consisting 1/2 of ETERNITY and 1/2 of OBLIVION. We can only infer the existence of Eternity from the fact that we 'exist' at all. We can infer the existence of Oblivion from the fact that things change or are 'un-made' over time. This would go to the 2nd law of thermodynamics. This means that all matter in the universe must be created and uncreated at the same time by the etheric flow of 'spacetime' (universal motion). Any imbalance would result in radioactive energies being emitted.
Dark matter is explained if you view galaxies as toroidally shaped as well. All we can see of a galaxy is the lit up center of a much vaster toroid. Dark matter is the moving spacetime (ether) that composes the majority of a revolving galaxy.
The geometric structure of the atom is elegantly rendered by this model as well. The periodic table is easily explained as is the 90 degree electromagnetic interface as well as 1/3 & 2/3 fractional charges in quarks. Too much on that to go into detail here though.

For info on another toroidal universe theory search: Howard Bloom.
For info on ether vortex theory search: Steven Rado.
Dedicated Canadian Fan

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 2:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ill stick to my faith....cause I beleive I am far better off having eternal life in peace with no pain and daylight 24/7 vs the stuff you guys talking about.
God Bless Smile
garthfromseattle

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 8:06 pm    Post subject: The Toroid universe Biblically Reply with quote

To DCF...

Check the first ten verses of Genesis. It describes my theory quite nicely.

Genesis says the Spirit of God moved across the face of the 'waters' which is how my theory treats spacetime. A hydraulics phenomenon called The Bernouilli Principle' is what I attribute to causing gravity.

"Let there be light!"; Light is motion (as opposed to non-motion). Motion (or 'universal motion') is how energy and existence is actuated. It opposes Oblivion which is non-motion, non-existence, non-dimensional or what Jesus called 'Outer Darkness' (where there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth). The Buddhists call the concept 'Nirvana' or 'nothingness'.

Then God said, “Let there be a firmament in the midst of the waters, and let it divide the waters from the waters.” 7 Thus God made the firmament, and divided the waters which were under the firmament from the waters which were above the firmament; and it was so.

This passage describes a toroidal universe with a center (or firmament) which may possibly be a huge gravitational object in the universe that astronomers call 'The Great Attractor'. The firmament divides the waters (or universe) up, down and sideways. The 'waters above' (or Negative pole) is thus seperated from the 'waters below' (or Positive pole). There is scientific evidence that the universe has an 'axis' running through it. According to the Universisity of Rochester and the University of Kansas, this axis runs one way towards the constellation Sextans and the other towards the constellation Aquila.

Similarly, a toroidal magnetic field (or 'ether vortex') is a mini-whirlpool in spacetime and likely a ghost image of the universe itself.

9 Then God said, “Let the waters under the heavens be gathered together into one place, and let the dry land appear”; and it was so.
The revolving universe (contracting and expanding toroidally) creates whirlpools in spacetime that proceed forward in spacetime (from under the center of the toroid) which can be as large as a galaxy, smaller as a magnetic field or yet smaller as a quantum particle (Atoms have three electron probability areas shaped like a toroid, a dumbell and a circle respectively). This means that Genesis is describing a toroidal universe whose etenal motion creates 'the dry land' or 'atomic matter'. If the universe were to cease turning, all matter would dissapate as the driving force keeping matter (ether vortices) together ceases.

If you check Revelations, it describes the firmamet or 'heaven' as cube-shaped...
16 And the city lieth foursquare, and the length is as large as the breadth: and he measured the city with the reed, twelve thousand furlongs. The length and the breadth and the height of it are equal.
Cube geometry is what is involved in the geometry of the atom and (viewing it 3-dimensionally) as well as the geometric structure of the increasingly higher elements listed on the periodic table. So, theoretically, imagine a single atom whose dimensions were thousands of miles long. How large would the effective field of such a construct be? (Science describes the atom as being similar to a 'fly in a cathedral'.)

You shoulld know that the atomic (cube) structure I'm describing here is yet years from being accepted scientific thought but some scientists are gravitating towards it (See: Richard C. Hoagland's hyperdimensional cube theory). I also believe the evidence points to the government already knowing about this information and keeping a tight lid on it for political purposes.

The faith you keep should be in God and the Bible, not just mankind's flawed interpretation of it or what any particular religious organization might interpret it to be. We see through a glass darkly as the Bible says. Governments will lie, religions will lie, science will even lie but nature is incapable of lying. Look for the patterns. Also, the Bible says that "if any man lack wisdom let him come to the father who giveth liberally and upbraideth not".

Be sure your spiritual relationship is with God 'personally' and not man.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TimAllen.com Forum Index -> The World of Quantum Physics All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: