TimAllen.com
 FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

One Night in Croatia

Post new topic   Reply to topic    TimAllen.com Forum Index -> Lighting the Light! A positive Approach to the World
View previous topic :: View next topic  
LadyHawke

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 5:52 pm    Post subject: One Night in Croatia Reply with quote

Sorry I haven't been on the board in awhile--busy working on some writing. However, today in our local newspaper, I found some locals who are presently in Croatia and talk about of all places Dubrovnik in their interview. If the fan who is from there could pm me I can tell you who is there, and maybe you can make some American friends over there. I want to grab some of their pictures and notes for my screenplay!

I know the young lady's uncle--I work with him--the young lady who is over there. Small world, huh?
Amy Tucker

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 7:49 am    Post subject: Never heard of that place Reply with quote

Never heard of that Dubrovnik. But thanks for letting me know about this place. One thing that makes me curious is what makes it so special. Anything interesting.
LadyHawke

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 10:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I saved a few pictures I pilfered from the person who visited there. I'll try to post them.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TimAllen.com Forum Index -> Lighting the Light! A positive Approach to the World All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: