TimAllen.com
 FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

Which of these two attitudes makes more sense?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    TimAllen.com Forum Index -> Lighting the Light! A positive Approach to the World
View previous topic :: View next topic  
joalis

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 3:54 pm    Post subject: Which of these two attitudes makes more sense? Reply with quote

1) The public is a place where you are to expect anything, like noise, ruckus, people being loud, squabbles, people goofing around and playing. You should tolerate it, because you are around all different kinds of people, with different values. If you want peace and quiet, you'll find it at a library, at your own home, or other places where quiet is the rule.

2) People should be quiet and mellow in public, don't squabble, don't goof around and act spazzy. Public is a shared space, and if you want to act like that, you should stay home.
artist

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 6:27 pm    Post subject: Vote For Spazz-Matics Reply with quote

Gosh, joalis, I always thought you were the more open minded/tolerent of the differences in others type of person; that statement sounds very descriminatory against spazzy people; and I think, like the poor, the spazzy you have with you always.
joalis

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 8:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey.. I never told my answer.

I relate to attitude #1 more.
rela

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 1:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ditto.
Hasepup1980

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 3:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yep! Wouldn't this planet be a boring place if everybody only had fun at home?
artist

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 7:37 am    Post subject: Spazz-matic-ness Reply with quote

joalis wrote:
Hey.. I never told my answer.

I relate to attitude #1 more.

Now, that's what I thought about you. Well, since I suffer the occasional bout of spazz, especially when I'm posting here; it's possible I didn't quite get your question....... either a spazztic moment, or, I was skimming, having taking skim lessons from you.

We should start a campaign to bring awareness to the fact that spazztic people deserve tolerence..... and in some places of the world there should actually be more spazztic people than there are.
Me

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 8:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The first. ^^
were would we be without having fun with other people, come on... ^^
achristmasstory

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 10:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I disagree and agree with both so I'm somewhere in the middle with it. It comes down to being respectful to others and finding a middle ground. Taking the middle of the road approach may seem like a copout to many but like the alien movie, "They Live", so wisely put it, and I paraphrase, 'The middle of the road is the most dangerous place to be.'
Grayson

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 6:07 am    Post subject: Re: Lighting the Light! A positive Approach to the World . Reply with quote

Take the time to consider why it has seemed like a good idea in the past to blame something outside of yourself for your own lack of preparation for each day, or your own poor performance. Take a few minutes to enjoy the feeling of taking personal responsibility for your own life and performance.
cibby

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 1:33 pm    Post subject: WOULD LIKE TO LIGHT THE LIGHT INTO A BONFIRE!! I'M POSITIVE! Reply with quote

Hello,
Please listen.

I am an artist..
Mother of 6 children..
Married to a physician..
Just thru breast cancer hell..

I have an idea to make a very very large amount of money for Breast Cancer research, or really any research, or really really anywhere(s) help is needed. It doesn't really matter to me.

I have had a most certain do-able idea for a movie for about 7 years. Not so much a script but a Film concept. I can not let this idea go.

THE MOVIE would be totally unique.
It would be very entertaining to all ages and all walks of life.
Bring movie and non movie goers out to see it.
Would have an extremely high video rental and sales.
Be unbelievably inexpensive to produce.
Would be a project anyone would be proud to participate in.
Would market itself with little coaxing, advertising, or hard sell.
Would be many times worth the price of the movie ticket to watch.
Would be attended several times by the same person.
Could have more money making sequels that are not movie let downs
Would generate alot of money for a number of good causes.

I am nobody special. (except to my family of course)
But I have a special idea that could surely help a lot of bodies with somebody's help like you.

I just need someone in this industry to listen.
Just listen to the idea.
I can come to your location if that would give me a chance to be heard.

There is nothing in it for me, other than to see the idea work.

I will keep contacting the entertainment world until someone convinces me it isn't a good idea. 

Then I can be done knowing I didn't give up an opportunity to help. Pretty much what the world never has too much of. Eh?

Caroline Pinnick
Bend, Oregon
541-480-0048
Philip Andrews

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 10:34 am    Post subject: I will go with #1 Reply with quote

The public is a place where you are to expect anything.... This is quite normal & one should expect noise & squabbles all around public place & there is nothing you can do about it but to accept the reality.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TimAllen.com Forum Index -> Lighting the Light! A positive Approach to the World All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: