TimAllen.com
 FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

Does Tim have an iPhone?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    TimAllen.com Forum Index -> Mac Attack! & technology
View previous topic :: View next topic  
appleking

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 12:28 pm    Post subject: Does Tim have an iPhone? Reply with quote

Tim do you have an iPhone? I use it here in Europe and it's awesome! I love this great piece of technology. With the jailbreak its even much better. And who else has an iPhone? Cool
TimAllen

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 4:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just bought one for my wife. I had one and it was stolen. I moved to a Bold Blackberry and am quite happy with its function.
Bermudagirl

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 5:11 am    Post subject: Re: Does Tim have an iPhone? Reply with quote

appleking wrote:
Tim do you have an iPhone? I use it here in Europe and it's awesome! I love this great piece of technology. With the jailbreak its even much better. And who else has an iPhone? Cool

I dont have one and I dont intend to buy one. I dont see any sense in watching tv or going online on that tiny phone with an even tynier screen. When I was in the UK I used my boyfriend´s Nokia N95 to get a hold of my austrian news, but I found it rather hard to handle that phone, because it is too small in my opinion.
Hasepup1980

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 10:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My cellphone is 5 years old and most of the time it's in my purse... dead Laughing . I'm not much of a cellphone gal...
Robert(from London)

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 4:45 am    Post subject: orange i phones Reply with quote

I understand I phones will now be available in the uk on the orange network as well as O2. This will mean lots more I phones around!
good news for anyone who likes I phones in the UK or is thinking of getting one over here! :)
Bermudagirl

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 5:17 am    Post subject: Re: orange i phones Reply with quote

Robert(from London) wrote:
I understand I phones will now be available in the uk on the orange network as well as O2. This will mean lots more I phones around!
good news for anyone who likes I phones in the UK or is thinking of getting one over here! Smile

But as far as I know the iPhone has been in the uk for a longer time. O2 has won the bidding war over it more than a year ago.
Robert(from London)

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi,
I mean Orange are now the second UK network operator offering the I phone from this time forward https://interest.orange.co.uk/default.aspx :D i must admit they have there advantages and was considering a purchase.
still a bit pricey though.
Rob. 8)
Robert(from London)

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 1:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi
now vodafone uk as well. 3 networks!(not immediately but soon)should be able to get a better deal on an i phone now!!!
impressed with all the apps that are available - quite impressive :D

Last edited by Robert(from London) on Mon Oct 05, 2009 6:55 pm; edited 2 times in total
jodaunger

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 6:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have had an iphone fo a year and love it.
It is the only apple product I have.
I couldn't afford an apple computer even though I have been a fan since the very 1st mac came out.
Bermudagirl

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 2:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I cannot believe I am typing this post on an ipod touch. My hand is cramping from this keyboard and it takes me a bloody fortune to type because of all the errors I am making.
Robert(from London)

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 6:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Bermudagirl,

just checked iphone out 450pounds( dont know what that is in dollars/euors) for a second hand one bit too expensive now i understand why Tim's one was stolen. 450 is alot of money are the computers the same price scale??
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TimAllen.com Forum Index -> Mac Attack! & technology All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: