TimAllen.com
 FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

A question for tim about school & college?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    TimAllen.com Forum Index -> FAQ- Tim
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dina08

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 5:53 pm    Post subject: A question for tim about school & college? Reply with quote

hey Tim,
i actually sooo..etc glad that im having the opportunity to ask you in person
i read the article you wrote about science and examining the wooden table .. were you like into science and experimentation rather than showing your talent at a younger age ?
And i wanted to tell you as a fan im really fascinated by your work and although im almost done with my 2nd year im college i still watch (zoom and santa clause) Very Happy
thank you for such great effort you give to your audience, and oh dont forget my question Smile
Dina
TimAllen

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 2:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I still love science, industrial design and the building trades. I am that kind of little boy at heart.
dina08

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 8:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks for your reply
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    TimAllen.com Forum Index -> FAQ- Tim All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: