TimAllen.com
 FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

SADNESS
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TimAllen.com Forum Index -> Responses to Tim's Journal
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Mariaarcondo



Joined: 30 Mar 2004
Posts: 340
Location: Asuncion, Paraguay

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 3:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bermudagirl... of course I would have travelled to see Tim and because of that maybe he didn't tell me before !! hahahahaha !! Laughing Laughing

I would be there in just a half hour by airplain ! You are save now Tim !!

The place where he was (Yguazu Falls) is a region I know very well, because there is the Dam where I work at. I think I'd have been a wonderful guide !! You missed it Tim !! Rolling Eyes

Tim is a great guy ! He comes in from time to time to speak to us. He Lets us his thoughts about a lot of things and think we should be grateful for that. Thank you, Mr. Allen !

I really appreciate your kindness.

But... I am STILL sad ! Sad
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
artist



Joined: 11 Oct 2006
Posts: 5207
Location: Brackwater Swamp

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 10:06 am    Post subject: The Crunching Sound Of Stepped On Camel Spiders Reply with quote

joalis wrote:
I don't think he could answer them all, especially after a long absence. There's so many. He answers pretty interesting ones, though.


joalis......joalis.......joalis........ Now what could be more interesting than my questions about camel spiders and being chipped? I mean really......I hate to bug someone.......get it......."bug" someone.......

But seriously, can't complain when Tim is nice enough to chat with his fan site now and then........well, ok, we can complain a little......This place is like some sort of online class room where everyone raises their hand to ask something, and the teacher only picks a few........
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
artist



Joined: 11 Oct 2006
Posts: 5207
Location: Brackwater Swamp

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 10:11 am    Post subject: To Bermudagirl Reply with quote

So, Bermudagirl, I thought your meeting Tim experience was funny, because you said you turned into a mummy. I've also had that feeling happen to me, when I have on occasion met a celebrity, most recently, David Cassidy. He is a singer and tv star, if you don't know who he is. Anyway, I went into "shock" and missed the opportunity to shake his hand........aw, the regrets of life.

Does anyone know if there is a cure for this condition?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Hasepup1980



Joined: 22 Sep 2007
Posts: 3375
Location: GERMAN PAMPA!!!

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 10:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mariaarcondo wrote:


But... I am STILL sad ! Sad


THAT just says it all!!!

Sometimes it's hard to be thankful for what we got....
Especially when we might be able to get more!!!
It was good to read from him and to know that he's okay......
BUT (there it is, this big fat word I have in mind:lol: ) BUT..........I wish he would join us more often to tickle our conceiting bone.

Bermuda wrote "So no stealing sand from an innocent kidīs sandbox."
Yeah, but he is steeling sand, too!!! In kindergarten. It's in his shoes everyday! It's our never exhausting source of fresh quality sand!

Artist wrote: "For some reason feeling ignored inspires me to continue to write more obnoxious nonsense on this site. At least I know I've never been misunderstood. Just unread. ha!"
Seems to me we have something in common! Very Happy Reminds me of the guy whos car I toilet-papered a loooong time ago. He showed ABSOLUTELY NO REACTION!! So....I had to paper his car three more times until he finally got mad enough to....send his girlfriend!!! Laughing Laughing Laughing
I explained to her that we only do this %*&@!# when the moon's full. That some strong spirited voice forced us to do weird stuff. And that we were all insomniacs. The neyt thing I realized was her leg on my way across. She tried to fell me....didn't work Laughing But she gave me some fine bruises.
I wonder when the moon's gonna be full again...?!?

AAAAAOOUUUUUUUUUUHHHHHHHH Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
artist



Joined: 11 Oct 2006
Posts: 5207
Location: Brackwater Swamp

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 10:44 am    Post subject: Fanzzzzzzzz Reply with quote

Do I even want to know why you toilet papered a guys car? Was it like, Mount Everest.......just because it was there? Hasepup, I think you & I are a good example of why celeb's try to keep their home address unknown. You seem to be handy with the toilet roll, and I want to mail a package full of sand & plastic spiders......and little plastic camels too, now that I think of it.

At least we are not like that Stephen King book, was it Misery? About a famous author that is held hostage by a crazy fan.....she keeps telling him she's his number one fan........whatta nightmare!

Anyway......I think we are all pretty funny on this site.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Hasepup1980



Joined: 22 Sep 2007
Posts: 3375
Location: GERMAN PAMPA!!!

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 11:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes it was Misery! Loved Cathy Bates in the movie! She must be a goddess, too. That scene where she breaks his legs....OOOOuuaaaaahhh!!!
Really made me shiver!

I toilet-papered this guys car because I didn't like him. He had done something far more embarrassing to me...and I'm probably not the kinda gal that gives the second cheek after he'd slapped the first one...in a metaphorical sense of course!!! Laughing
And I toilet-papered it because it just stood there....alone...in a dark cold night....we wanted to cheer it up a bit by giving it a whole new outfit. (Speak of outlines...!) And of course it was HUGE FUN!!!! Yes, I know how to handle a toilet roll! We developed a good technique very soon. You need two gals, put each on one side of the car, and when you start papering one gal throws the roll over the car and the other one rolls it under the car...and in the end you might run around the vehicle. That's it!!

Artist, I knew I was good at something...even if it's only as bad example.
Ya know...like a warning shield on this forum that says:
CAUTION!!! Too much HI-watching can cause brain disorder, temporary madness Twisted Evil and uncontrollable babbling in public!!!
Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
artist



Joined: 11 Oct 2006
Posts: 5207
Location: Brackwater Swamp

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 2:01 pm    Post subject: Whatta Way To Go Reply with quote

So Tim's new six wives movie reminds me of a funny one from the 60's, called What A Way To Go. About a women who just wants the simple life, she marrys a poor man, and he always becomes rich and famous and has an unfortunate accident, leaving her richer with each new husband.....she goes through at least four of them. One of them, Gene Kelly, becomes a famous movie star, and has his unfortunate demise by being trampled by his fans.......He says, "The little people, how they love me." before they unexpectedly rush him and he is swept away to the sound of an elephant stampede. Really very funny movie.

Could be why Tim likes to travel without letting everyone know about it.............ya think?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Bermudagirl



Joined: 10 Mar 2005
Posts: 1532
Location: Austria

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 5:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So when the relatives toilet paper the bridal coupleīs room, they donīt like the bridal couple? Rolling Eyes Confused
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Hasepup1980



Joined: 22 Sep 2007
Posts: 3375
Location: GERMAN PAMPA!!!

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 1:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't think so, Bermuda!!!
IMHO they don't like the happy couple, when they're hiding some stinky cheese in their heater!!! Can you smell the love tonight???!?

Everybody has to find their own way to express ones feelings for others...
Speak of different cultures...and different views on what's funny and what isn't!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
joalis



Joined: 01 Dec 2004
Posts: 1155

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 10:27 am    Post subject: Re: The Crunching Sound Of Stepped On Camel Spiders Reply with quote

artist wrote:
joalis wrote:
I don't think he could answer them all, especially after a long absence. There's so many. He answers pretty interesting ones, though.


joalis......joalis.......joalis........ Now what could be more interesting than my questions about camel spiders and being chipped? I mean really......I hate to bug someone.......get it......."bug" someone.......

But seriously, can't complain when Tim is nice enough to chat with his fan site now and then........well, ok, we can complain a little......This place is like some sort of online class room where everyone raises their hand to ask something, and the teacher only picks a few........


Nah, can't complain at all. This website is something 99% of celebs don't do. He doesn't even have to stop by at all. I think the fact he does (however infrequently) is sweet.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
artist



Joined: 11 Oct 2006
Posts: 5207
Location: Brackwater Swamp

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 11:28 am    Post subject: In Appreciation Reply with quote

Oh, but I very much appreciate this site. And I do think it is cool of Tim to journal and answer fan questions now and then, no complaints on that! It's just most of the fans want more of the..... "good thing" , which it all is. Very typical, I think. For example:

Dear Mr. Allen,

Please let me know if you are ever in the orlando/disney world area on any kind of promotional.......anything. I don't want to be traumatized like a couple of other fans here have been, by missing a potential photo opportunity. Some stars are as difficult to capture on film as a yeti.......
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
artist



Joined: 11 Oct 2006
Posts: 5207
Location: Brackwater Swamp

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 5:09 pm    Post subject: Laughter Is Universal Reply with quote

Hasepup1980 wrote:
I don't think so, Bermuda!!!
IMHO they don't like the happy couple, when they're hiding some stinky cheese in their heater!!! Can you smell the love tonight???!?

Everybody has to find their own way to express ones feelings for others...
Speak of different cultures...and different views on what's funny and what isn't!


Just because someone does not laugh at a particular joke.......does not mean it isn't funny.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Mariaarcondo



Joined: 30 Mar 2004
Posts: 340
Location: Asuncion, Paraguay

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 3:18 am    Post subject: Re: In Appreciation Reply with quote

artist wrote:
Oh, but I very much appreciate this site. And I do think it is cool of Tim to journal and answer fan questions now and then, no complaints on that! It's just most of the fans want more of the..... "good thing" , which it all is. Very typical, I think. For example:

Dear Mr. Allen,

Please let me know if you are ever in the orlando/disney world area on any kind of promotional.......anything. I don't want to be traumatized like a couple of other fans here have been, by missing a potential photo opportunity. Some stars are as difficult to capture on film as a yeti.......


I am not traumatized !! Laughing Laughing
But, my dear friend, if you are 10.000 Km. away and you, maybe, will have the chance to see Tim just once because he came to YOU and you ARE NOT THERE !! What would you say ???
Maybe you are right, artist, but...

TIM, because of you I AM SAD ! Crying or Very sad

But... I STILL LOVE YOU !! Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
artist



Joined: 11 Oct 2006
Posts: 5207
Location: Brackwater Swamp

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 9:03 am    Post subject: Dizz Zuh Pointments Reply with quote

Ok, Mariaarcondo, "traumatized" was too strong a word to use, how about........disappointed? And that's how I will feel if I ever find out, who knows how many times Tim has been in the orlando/disney world area, on movie promotions or whatever, that I never knew of. And that would mean I have more past "regrets" than I even know about, ha!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Mariaarcondo



Joined: 30 Mar 2004
Posts: 340
Location: Asuncion, Paraguay

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 3:32 pm    Post subject: Re: Dizz Zuh Pointments Reply with quote

artist wrote:
Ok, Mariaarcondo, "traumatized" was too strong a word to use, how about........disappointed? And that's how I will feel if I ever find out, who knows how many times Tim has been in the orlando/disney world area, on movie promotions or whatever, that I never knew of. And that would mean I have more past "regrets" than I even know about, ha!


Really disapponted !
Well... I know I will have another chance ! Tim, be prepared !! Laughing
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TimAllen.com Forum Index -> Responses to Tim's Journal All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

Theme xand created by spleen.