TimAllen.com
 FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

SADNESS
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    TimAllen.com Forum Index -> Responses to Tim's Journal
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mariaarcondo

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 12:12 pm    Post subject: SADNESS Reply with quote

I am really sad. Tim came to South America and I couldn't see him !!
I didn't know he was going to be so near from me !! Just 300 Km away from me. I could show you the place. Yguazu Falls are just right there and I know it very well because I use to go for work.

Did you see Itaipu, Tim? If you did... I work there !!

snif ! Crying or Very sad
Jane

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 1:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Know how you feel I still haven't got over been out of the UK when Tim came to London and on my Birthday Crying or Very sad Doubt I will ever get a chance to see Tim ever again
Hasepup1980

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 1:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just today I was thinking 'Wow, it's been an extremely loooong time since Tims last entry.' Crying or Very sad I started wondering, whether he might write again soon or if he had gone lost...
And just a few minutes ago I thought I might take a last glance at the forum before I go to sleep. It's monday...so I didn't expect much.
But...HEY!!! There he was!!!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
I'm glad he gave a little proof of life!!!
Doesn't happen that often....

But I'm looking forward to his 6 wives!!!

And Maria...soooo sad you missed out on Tim!!!(Especially when he was so near!)
I live in Germany (as everybody can see Wink ) but I've never been to Munich. So I sort of know how you feel! SH*T HAPPENS...all the time!!!!
artist

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 2:44 pm    Post subject: Some Fans Are Just Never Satisfied Reply with quote

Poor Tim Allen. He kindly takes the time to write us a nice journal, and now several of us are annoyed with him. Mariaarcondo is traumatized cause he was so close, and yet so far. And as for me, well......did he answer any of my questions? Nope! Not a single camel spider one of them. Who has his address? I wanna send him a small package of sand and plastic spiders. (just kidding!) Heck hath no fury like ignored fanzzzzz.
Hasepup1980

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 2:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can collect you some real spiders from my patio!!! Laughing
And sand's enough in our sandbox.

I don't feel ignored....not a bit....really! Laughing
I just think he doesn't read all the stuff written in here...and I must say that this thought is kind of a relief for me. Who'd want him to read all this b$%s$%it?
Of course he didn't answer my questions...but since even I can't remember them Shocked ...it doesn't really matter to me. Laughing Laughing

Hey, on my sneak preview I saw the word b$%s$%it completely written!!!
Is there nobody taking care of this forum being polluted with BÄD Evil or Very Mad ...bad words???!!? Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
artist

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 3:24 pm    Post subject: Plastic Sand Spider Patrol Reply with quote

Oh, come on. I thought he checked this site five times a day, especially when he is in the middle of filming, or traveling in the himalayas where there is no online access.

And thanks for your offer of real spiders, but they probably wouldn't survive in the mail very well. Besides, it was just a harmless fan fantasy to be able to say, "take that captain" as he opened a package that spilled sand and plastic spiders all over the place.
Hasepup1980

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 3:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

REALLY????? A FAN FANTASY???????? I thought it was for real!!!!!!! Wink
*sniffing and crying in the background*
I thought he checked this site ten times a day...between going to the toilet and washing his hands afterwards. Laughing (I hope he does...if not...one more reason not to be sad about missing him in Munich!!!!)

As to my generous offer...they might survive the mail...but I don't know about the jetlag!!!!

Besides..I wasn't going to offer THAT MUCH sand. We still need some for our sandbox!!!!
Otherwise YOU explain to our son why all his sand had to travel to the U.S. instead of ourselves!!!!!
artist

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 3:46 pm    Post subject: Camel Spider Jet Lag Reply with quote

You know, there is something very touching about a disappointed fan filling a package full of sand stolen from a kid's sand box, adding fake spiders and mailing it to the ex-object of affection...........touching, as in "touched in the head" maybe!

But your spiders getting jetlag comment was waaaaaaay funny!
Hasepup1980

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 3:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I knew you would answer that one immediately!!!
But tell me one thing....why do you still want fake spiders???
The ones I can catch now are the last ones for this year!!!!
ERGO...(there you go) you'd have to wait 'til next spring to get new ones....and THEY will be way too small to terrify your object of.....whatever (drooling, affection....or just...enough distance)
This years last spiders are well-fed and educated!!!!!!
They just won't listen to what I say...and crawl back in here!!!
And that's when my shoe comes to play... Evil or Very Mad
artist

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 4:22 pm    Post subject: Journalistic Questions Reply with quote

I never had spiders on the brain until I started writing alot on this site. And it would be nice if Tim could post a journal a little more often, so to answer a few more questions. I asked what he thought about being chipped, maybe he never read my questions, or does not want to disappoint me with a yes answer, like, "why yes, artist, I would allow myself to become chipped and controlled like a mindless robot, thank you for asking."

Is it possible some of our questions are just too obnoxious to answer?
Hasepup1980

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 4:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't think so, artist!!!
I agree about the journal entries!
I haven't been a member for a long time now. (Which doesn't mean I didn't browse this forum before!!!!!) I'm also a bit disappointed about his latest entry. I tells me he had a nice trip to South America....but that's it! If he would write in more often it would give us "fans" at least the feeling that he appreciates our posting and greeting.
I posted a topic called "Another one to Mr. Allen". And the reason why I posted it is that I didn't find an adress where I could send a personal letter via mail. (Just like the rest of us) I'd really given it a lot of thought. I wasn't sure about posting it...but I figured it the only way to actually being able to reach Tim Allen. And now..? Did he read it?...

Da steh' ich nun, ich armer Tor und bin so klug als wie zuvor!!!
artist

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 5:33 pm    Post subject: The Fans Demandzzzzzzzz Reply with quote

I noticed that he used to directly answer fan's questions on this site, at least on occasion, but he seemed to have stopped doing that before I joined. Oh, my gosh, what if we found out this was a scam site and it was a fake Tim Allen that owned it........would we all be maaaaad or what?

For some reason feeling ignored inspires me to continue to write more obnoxious nonsense on this site. At least I know I've never been misunderstood. Just unread. ha!
artist

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 6:15 pm    Post subject: Does A Yeti Eat Spagetti? Reply with quote

That's not to say, I didn't enjoy his journal, because I did. In fact, that mountain picture was awesome, because it looks just like the roller coaster I was on last weekend, expedition everest. I'm serious. And it even has an animated yeti in it......the roller coaster ride, not the mountain photo Tim took. Anyway. Nice photo.
joalis

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 9:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't think he could answer them all, especially after a long absence. There's so many. He answers pretty interesting ones, though.
Bermudagirl

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 1:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Reading the posts here gets me the feeling, that you guys seem pretty disappointed. Maria, what would you have done, if you knew he was in your region. Donīt tell me you would have travelled there. There is a reason, why he makes it public AFTER he went there. You guys be happy, that he participates from time to time by letting us know, how he is doing. Other celebritites donīt even care about their fans. Not many have a website like this one. I know, I can easily say that, because I saw him and he already answered previous questions in previous journal entries.

Hase and artist, lemme offer you something. I will go to LA this winter. Iīll collect some sand from the desert (and some real spiders too, if it must be Confused ) and send it to him. So no stealing sand from an innocent kidīs sandbox.

Just kidding,Tim! Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TimAllen.com Forum Index -> Responses to Tim's Journal All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: