TimAllen.com
 FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

VeriChip And The New World Order

Post new topic   Reply to topic    TimAllen.com Forum Index -> Lighting the Light! A positive Approach to the World
View previous topic :: View next topic  
artist

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 10:31 am    Post subject: VeriChip And The New World Order Reply with quote

Would like people to research verichip, especially on youtube.com the cnn broadcasts about it. How does everyone feel about the future possibility of having a microchip or some sort of mark placed on or in your hand/arm or scalp in order to buy or sell? I'm curious to know who feels like a cattle brand is a real good and positive thing?

Is this all actually real, or a clever online hoax?

Really like some comments on this.
Lunar Hotel

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 12:46 pm    Post subject: When The Chips Are Down Reply with quote

Actually, it's "Buffalo Chips."

They will be able to detect us by the smell . . .
artist

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 9:25 am    Post subject: Scat-terd Chips Reply with quote

Lunar Hotel..........and shades of luwak. That comment made me want a cup of luwak, it really did. I wish I could figure out the times of these posts....wondering if you weren't typing in your buffalo chips statement around the same time I was viewing some fake scat behind glass yesterday............nah! The timing can't be that close......

But I do think the entire chip idea to "drop" on people is a crappy idea......if I can say that here.

And to add to the negative rumors about the chipping, if a person gets out of line, "they" will just turn off the chip. Unlike, run Logan, run....the runner won't be able to.
Hasepup1980

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 2:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't want to annoy anyone...but what is a luwak? Laughing

...and yes, you can say here that this chip is crappy. I mean...whereelse would you say it? This is absolutely the right place, right?
artist

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 2:35 pm    Post subject: From Cat To Cup Reply with quote

Yay! I get to tell Hasepup about luwak coffee! The coffee berries are eaten by the Asian Palm Civet (small jungle cat) and passed through it's digestive tract. The hand gathered coffee dropping are brewed.....as they say, from cat to cup. And that is definitely one crappy cup of coffee.
Hasepup1980

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 2:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*laughing heartily*

*still laughing*

Almost as delicate as this rotten fish from Sweden? Laughing Laughing Laughing
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TimAllen.com Forum Index -> Lighting the Light! A positive Approach to the World All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: