TimAllen.com
 FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

Colony Collapse Disorder/Honey Bees Disappearing
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    TimAllen.com Forum Index -> Lighting the Light! A positive Approach to the World
View previous topic :: View next topic  
artist

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 2:35 pm    Post subject: Colony Collapse Disorder/Honey Bees Disappearing Reply with quote

What does everyone think about colony collapse disorder? It seems to be world wide. America, the Middle East, Asia, Europe, I've read online reports from them all so far. The honey bees are leaving the hives and not returning. Since they also pollinate, the food chain is going to be affected, if science cannot fix the problem.

Grapes which self-pollinate and olives which are pollinated by the wind will not be affected by the bees disappearance. The book of Revelation predicts that a famine sparing grapes and olives will precede the apocalpse. Wow, how uplifting is that? So....nobody panic.

I would like to hear if anyone can tell me some good news about all this, recent developments by science regarding it. I have read enough bad news about it online already, would like to see something good.

Thanks.
adminette

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 10:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here's a video in regards to this problem:
http://www.kqed.org/quest/television/view/434?gclid=CPGr1YWBlI8CFQtXUAodLlO4JQ
Lunar Hotel

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 9:46 am    Post subject: The Bee's Knees Reply with quote

Ok, I'll bite, er, sting.

Where in Revelations is this prediction?

artist

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 10:39 am    Post subject: News Buzz Reply with quote

To adminette, thanks for that link! To lunar, bro, wherefore have you been? Ok, that verse is Revelation 6, vs. 6 regarding famine and it also says, "hurt not the oil and the wine." In fact, those two verses, 5 & 6 are about the black horse of the apocalypse......check it out. Best stock up on honey. I've already stated on this site that hopefully man in his infinite wisdom will solve the problem.....so time will tell.
artist

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 10:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

zz

Last edited by artist on Wed Jun 16, 2010 10:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
ufofruit

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 12:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[b]
I have heard of this and seem acouple documentries on the subject.
It is a ecological indicator that we are in trouble.
When Bees leave a hive,all the Bees that is,its because of an invader,
disease,parasites, possibly lack of food in the area.
It could be that the domesticated Bees genes have become weak.
Man have messed around with the breeding of Bees for better Honey production for centuries.
The whole planet is showing clear signs of disstress.
It also says in the Bible that GOD will let loose of the Earth because she is tired.
She's ganna start cleaning herself up. She has done it before.
[/b]
Lunar Hotel

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 12:45 pm    Post subject: Re: News Buzz Reply with quote

artist wrote:
Ok, that verse is Revelation 6, vs. 6

Yikes. Verse 6:6-? You are familiar with "667" are you not?

(It's the neighbor of the beast.)
artist

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 5:00 pm    Post subject: The Silence Of The Bees Reply with quote

Just watched a pbs program, the silence of the bees. They said if they can't solve the problem there would be no bees by 2035. So.....I guess we all get honey til then, or what? Really, who comes up with these dates? Also said they would know for sure by this winter........know for sure what?

Lunar, your 667 comment......."bee-ware" of bad neighbors? Sorry, I didn't get it!
artist

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 11:22 am    Post subject: A Possible Cure? Reply with quote

Here is a link to research finding a possible cure? Hope its true.

http://www.eurekalert.org/pub_releases/2009-04/w-acf041409.php
joalis

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 5:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's pretty freakin cool. Antibiotics for bees... Something amusing and cute saves the world... haha
Klatu

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 4:58 am    Post subject: Bee die off=human die off Reply with quote

WARNING!
This is going to piss you off!

http://www.rdmag.com/Life-Sciences-When-heated-high-fructose-corn-syrup/

Information like this is vital in an age where corporations are running the show and the people in the FDA play dumb and continue to receive thier paychecks (one from us and one from the corporations they protect) hoping they'll retire before anyone will do something about it.
This is just the tip of the iceberg. In the last 50 years there have been more modified foods and additives like HFC poured into everything we eat, not to mention genetically modified foods.
Follow the money trail it always seems to start and end with Monsanto.

Is it possible that the governments of the world along with the corporations are doing this sort of thing just to control population numbers? OK, now I feel like a bee.

K
Emrad

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 8:53 am    Post subject: CCD Reply with quote

High fructose corn syrup... now that's scary. I gave up drinking soda pop years ago. Whatever sugar they use, to sweeten pop means consuming too much (not too good for the teeth, either). But I didn't like the alternative sweeteners, which always tasted like a chemical factory to me.

I don't know if it's the cause of all the harm to the bees, but I've read that the wild bee populations (at least here in America) have been hit way worse than domestic honey bees; that the wild honey bees are all but gone! When I read that it occurred to me that I haven't seen a bumble bee in years.

When one realizes all the plants and animals that are dependent either directly or indirectly on bees pollinating activities, it's just scary.

Best wishes

Emrad
artist

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 4:59 pm    Post subject: Close To The Line Reply with quote

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/35868422/ns/technology_and_science-washington_post/?gt1=43001

From the article:

"We have been losing bees and beekeepers in this country for 60 years, and now we are at the point where almost half the colonies in the country are needed to pollinate almonds in California," vanEngelsdorp said. "We are close to the margin" of a viable ratio of pollinators to crops, he said. "It's amazing to me how close we are to that line."

"Something is going wrong here," said Hackenberg.
artist

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 8:43 am    Post subject: Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! Reply with quote

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/37320676/

Truck crashes carrying 17 million bees ........ 7,000 hives........

Note To Hasepup: why is it always 7?
Hasepup1980

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 5:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

And I still believe it to be a lucky number!!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TimAllen.com Forum Index -> Lighting the Light! A positive Approach to the World All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: