TimAllen.com
 FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

Soul Mate

Post new topic   Reply to topic    TimAllen.com Forum Index -> Men & Women -- Half a Mystery
View previous topic :: View next topic  
More_Power

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 7:16 am    Post subject: Soul Mate Reply with quote

How Many Of You believe That Theres Some Body For Every One?
And That Every One Falls In Love?
Bermudagirl

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 8:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I dont fall in love that easily anymore. I was disappointed once too often.
Me

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 9:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

oh, im sorry for you, bermudagirl.
Im too young to know about that stuff more than you do, but i actually do think, that there is a soulmate for evreyone, maybe it takes you just a very long, maybe sometimes even a life time to find this person, ya know?
But maybe thats just the thought of a very young girl that wants to have her own princess story, haha. Well,....
rela

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 9:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I also belive that everyone of us has a soulmate,it's just,that you may find it now,in 5yrs,or,what sadly happens,never.It's a really difficult matter to discuss,but I think it all depens of a person.
UberChic

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 7:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No, that's romantic BS.

Love is a proven brain disorder. It's like buying stocks after snorting coke. Laughing
joalis

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 8:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't think there's only one person in the world meant for any one other person, any more than I think you could only have one friend. I think it's quite possible to fall in love with one person at a time, but most people only choose one partner.
Anyone can fall in love. It's finding a person who feels the same way that's the trickier part.
Hasepup1980

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 9:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

UberChic wrote:
No, that's romantic BS.

Love is a proven brain disorder. It's like buying stocks after snorting coke. Laughing

YEAH!!! But it's also the most wonderful thing in the world. Love to have my brain a little shaky!!

Soulmates...hmmm... I never met someone who's absolutely on my frequence. But that can't bother me because I think I wouldn't like that person too much. My man and me are completely different. Most of the time we can't even watch a movie together 'cause I don't like his bloody action and horror movies and he calls my favs "women's movies" Confused(and looks at me like this) . The only compromise can be found in comedies...and Star Trek films. And yet, we've been together for 9 years now and I wouldn't want to miss a day.
So I would go with..no I don't believe in soulmates. As much as I don't believe there is only one person for everybody. The chemistry must be working.
I do believe that there is someone for everybody. And I agree with rela that it's the tough part to find such a person.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TimAllen.com Forum Index -> Men & Women -- Half a Mystery All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: