TimAllen.com
 FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

Could Home Improvement make a comeback???
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
hhaustralia

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 3:37 am    Post subject: Could Home Improvement make a comeback??? Reply with quote

Just wondering if anyone thinks HI could make a comeback?? Would it be funny enough, i'm sure it could.

If it did I would like to see them in Detroit still, in the same house, except Al inherits Wilson's house, and provides advice to Tim.

I guess it would be dreaming though ey.
kat_button

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 10:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

they could do a one off special for example 10 years on i know we would have to wait 2 years but it would be good if it could happen
hhaustralia

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 3:18 am    Post subject: Home improvement comeback Reply with quote

Yeah..Although it would be completely awesome if it did comeback. I mean there's nothing stopping it..even if they have no ideas for the show..Tim says "Real men don't need scripts".
Euan Buchan

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 4:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anything's possible
Samantha

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 2:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Euan Buchan wrote:
Anything's possible

If you believe, Razz , sorry.

Anyways as much as it kills me to say, this i don't think Home Improvement will be making a comeback, EVEN THOUGH the whole world would be amazingly happy. My reasons for this statement are, number one, no one's going to be wanting to go through the hassle again even though it was a great show, and number two, everyone's too grown up *tear*.

So here's what i think should happen: They make a Home Improvement movie (In theatres) instead. I mean just picture it, the box office would be so high and it would be a little one time-reunion thing for the cast. In the movie, they could honor Earl's death (Wilson) too.
tsorensen

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 2:08 pm    Post subject: Come Back Reply with quote

I would love to see the HI gang come back. My family and I have worn out all 4 season DVD's that we have. We love watching tim and the gang! It would be really cool to see at least a HI reunion, that would be AWESOME!!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Euan Buchan

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 3:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just wouldn't be the same witout Wilson
jduck1979

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 5:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It could happen, but would probably require a hell of alot of organising after being out of action for this long........ and the actor who played Wilson is dead.
Perhaps could have Al, or one of Wilson's relatives living in Wilson's old house....... and could perhaps still communicate with him via Ouija board, or something crazy like that.

And I'm sure there's somethings left to do with the show that surely has SOME comic potential, such as:

- Freemasonry

- Brad & Mark's escapades with the chicks

- Randy settling into first home with Lauren (and having some Tim-like mishaps doing up the place as he does so).

- Al & Trudy having kids, and them being little smartarses like Brad & Randy were in the early series of Home Improvment.

- Tim's brother Marty's 2 girls growing up into young ladies (e.g. having to deal with their boyfriends, getting grossed out by them talking about girl things, etc)

- A Tool Time salute to the Emergency Room (perhaps with a crazy stunt, such as Tim souping up a defibrilator or something......... it actually doing the job, but Tim gets an electric shock after shaking hands with the guy whose life it saved, or something).

- Keeping pets
I reckon it could be funny if the Taylor household had acquired a pet, like maybe a dog with an attitude similar to the late EDDIE (the dog off Frasier)......... which Tim has perhaps trained to fetch his tools over.

- A Tool Time salute to Overclocking computers

- a New neighbour....
not necessarily in Wilson's old house..... like maybe adopting Kramer from SEINFELD (another popular '90's American sitcom) as a new next door neighbour on the other side (with the occasional reference to his former life in New York), and being naive enough to come over and help Tim with some of his projects.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
hhaustralia

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 11:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah all good thoughts.
Oh well you never know...hopefully if Tim reads this he will think about it.

It would be GREAT!!! Laughing
Mariaarcondo

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 1:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like that !!
Samantha

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 3:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hell yes !
bogen1050

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 7:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i hope so, the taylers are great. i love watching them on ABC1.
bogen1050

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 7:44 am    Post subject: Re: Could Home Improvement make a comeback??? Reply with quote

I REALLY HOPE SO!!!!!!!
hhaustralia

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 3:06 am    Post subject: HI Comeback Reply with quote

Ok then,
Tim if you read this...as you could say..your fans have spoken!!! Yeah it would be great if HI was brought back...I can't remember if any show's have been brought back in the future???

Anyway we will have to see what happens but it's very very unlikely they will
Crying or Very sad
Steelers06

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 12:07 pm    Post subject: Movie Reply with quote

To Samantha, a HI movie would be awesome and its not impossible, it could happen. I personally would love one to be made but as hhaustralia
said it wouldnt be right if they were at another house. it would be cool if 10 years on or something they decide to move back home to Detroit and t ool time went worldwide, that would be pretty sweet, well i can dream cant i hehe!!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TimAllen.com Forum Index -> Home Improvement All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 1 of 5

Jump to: