TimAllen.com
 FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

Did man Really Walk On The Moon?
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ufofruit

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 3:33 pm    Post subject: Walking on the Moon Reply with quote

Actually if you do not believe that Mankind has walked on the Moon then I guess there was never a Spunik satellite,no satellite communication,no weather satellites,no Gemini missions,no Skylab,No Mir station, no International Space station,no Houston Space Center,no Kennedy space center,No Luna 2 Moon probe from Russia.We never landed a probe on Venus or Mars.We never landed 6 times on the Moon.There is no TANG,what the astronauts drink!
hossie88

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 5:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

em i kinda think they did and didnt its hard to say really !!!!
ufofruit

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 12:10 am    Post subject: Man on the Moon Reply with quote

[quote="hossie88"]em i kinda think they did and didnt its hard to say really !!!![/quote]

Let us look at this...The American Government can't keep the secert of "AREA 51" as we call it.I don't think they are clever enough to make a convincing tape
of all these Space explorations......I'm a damn Yankee.There alot of things they "pulled"(the government) that they really think we don't know about.
For example about 20 years ago on a radio news broadcast the U.S.Military claimed that they never dumped John F.Kennedy's gold casket in the North Altlantic...Oddly enough no one was asking them if they did.....Duh. Cool
Another one about 15 years ago on the local network they had a report released from secert files (The right to know act) That scientist were sneaking into grave yards and stealing samples from organs of the dead in towns that were downwind of the above ground nuclear weapon testing.
I remember the woman reporter looking straight into the camera with an expression that read: "WHAT THE FREAK!!??"
hossie88

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 10:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

oh god really tats kinda creepy !!!!
Lunar Hotel

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 12:26 pm    Post subject: Re: Man on the Moon Reply with quote

ufofruit wrote:
...scientists were sneaking into grave yards and stealing samples from organs of the dead

I believe you. Musicians are STILL sampling organs. The Mormons still have theirs... Unless Mitt is involved . . .
dandeny

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 8:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

my grandfather told me no one laned on the moon--and grendpa never lied.
-darlene-
Emrad

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 7:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ufofruit wrote: “Actually if you do not believe that Mankind has walked on the Moon then I guess there was never a Spunik satellite, no satellite communication, no weather satellites, no Gemini missions, no Skylab, No Mir station, no International Space station, no Houston Space Center, no Kennedy space center, No Luna 2 Moon probe from Russia. We never landed a probe on Venus or Mars. We never landed 6 times on the Moon. There is no TANG, what the astronauts drink!”

I’ve monitored radio traffic from the International Space station…
Heck, the thing is so big that on a good pass like just after sunset you can look up and see it!

I’m pretty sure they went to the moon. I just finished watching a special on discovery about the Apollo program. It was a really good one. It brought back some memories too. I remember watching some of the moon missions on my grandparent’s Curtis Mathes television console. Everybody was interested in the space program back then. That sure was a long time ago… makes me feel really old.
I hope I live long enough to see us go back to the moon!

Emrad
achristmasstory

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 8:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey, I stood outside, looked up at the moon, and saw them. But I think they bounced instead of walking.
jay2010

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 1:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

dandeny wrote:
my grandfather told me no one laned on the moon--and grendpa never lied.
-darlene-

i can definitely see the discovery channel quoting that Razz
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TimAllen.com Forum Index -> New Discoveries All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: