TimAllen.com
 FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

August 29, 2006

Post new topic   Reply to topic    TimAllen.com Forum Index -> Responses to Tim's Journal
View previous topic :: View next topic  
syvell

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 1:37 am    Post subject: August 29, 2006 Reply with quote

When I got up this morning and read the journal entries, especially the Next Film part, I thought I was still dreaming...

What a great read, especially about Tim going back to a his comedy roots. This is like a dream come true for me. Wow! I will certainly support that move and I hope studios will as well. I'm sure a lot of people feel that way, judging from what I read...

I think it's time to show some courage... You can make it, Tim! I have total faith in you and who knows better than you, not everything comes served on a silver plate... Doing it with you own company is an obvious choice. Then you're REALLY in control and can do what you want. It doesn't have to be a big budget film to be great.

You're the best, Tim, such great news! I loved the bit about Wild Hogs, too. The pictures look fantastic! I'm really looking forward to this - the beginning of a new Tim? Yes please!
Very Happy

This journal entry really made my day...

Sylvia

Last edited by syvell on Wed Aug 30, 2006 8:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Bermudagirl

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 3:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Tim!

I think were all glad, that you came back in one peace! Awesome pictures! I thougt, you already own every kind of motorcycle.
DonnaKnowles

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 6:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tim,

Looks like you had a great time filming Wild Hogs. The pictures look great and cannot wait to see a more adult film. Don't get me wrong -- the family films my family and I have enjoyed thoroughly but like you said you are eager to do more for yourself.

I kind of thought the same thing about $ and freedom. Now that you can play, you can do what you want to do. THIS IS FABULOUS and looking forward to seeing the "real you" and getting back to comedy.

It's so nice isn't it to work your tail off for a good several months and finally relax and do what you want to do.

I know what you mean about the weather changing. My girls are going back to school and fall is around the corner. The weather is getting cooler, the nights here are coming sooner, the sky is grayer. It is a change and your mood reflexs that. I love fall and seeing the changes of the trees.

It is always a pleasure to hear your updates and knowing you are doing well. Looking forward to your upcoming films. I know my family will thoroughly enjoy them.

All The Best,

Donna Knowles
syvell

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 11:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Emotions, like the weather, change in me often.

I'm probably one of the weird people who actually LOVE autumn (fall) and especially winter and even prefer it to summer. But I could have said the same thing about changing emotions...

Quote:
I spend time clearing my land and acting quite the mountain man. Love this stuff. Some kind of beetle is killing much of the forest here -- its startling the way nature works. Sad, so sad to see all the dead trees.

Yeah, I love nature and any destruction always breaks my heart...
Jeanie821

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 5:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tim -

Always good to hear from you! Glad to hear that you came back from filming Wild Hogs safe and sound - can't wait to see the finished product! Also good to hear that you're enjoying your vacation, and I hope (being an adult child of divorced parents) that you're getting in some good time with your daughter as well.

You had mentioned searching for your next film. Like most of your fans, I'd love to see you doing something edgier and more adult-oriented (not necessarily "adult", if you know what I mean). Have you considered a more dramatic role? What you did in Cletis Tout shows that you can handle drama - why not try it again?

Hope to hear from you soon. Be well!
Mariaarcondo

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 12:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Incredible experiences Tim. What you say about emotions and weather... so true. I can understand you so well maybe because you and me are from the same month, June. Sometimes we do not understand to ourselves. do you?
I am so happy you were writting in here, maybe that means you are relaxed.

Come on, Tim ! You are the best !
LadyWriter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 5:36 pm    Post subject: Journal Transitions Reply with quote

Glad you enjoyed your motorcycle, enough to keep it. What where you doing with the motorcycle that your health was in question? You have also mentioned about the Colorado rockies, the moose and the unfortunate problem with the beetles. Sorry, I laughed at the mating moose part for awhile.

Have fun with your SC3 rounds. Have to tape that one to see it. Your emotions is that the seasons or too much work. So when in the next couple of years you were going to direct a movie? If there were a lot of people that watched your comedy before, won't they again?

Since having learned about moose before, I have to say it did make me laugh. Need to watch those anytime of the year. They do not take heat very well and can be a barometer of too many warm days. Overheating can occur at a temp below freezing. So, how is the moose population in the Rockies? Has it been too warm for them? The naturalist in me wants to know more about the beetle. What type did you see and what was it feeding on? How much destruction did you notice? What has anyone on the forum been doing about conservation? The Rockies are such a beautiful area, great hiking and sports. Any rafting?

Found on web: http://www.mooseworld.com/biologist.htm

You said
Quote:
I have worked to give myself some options.
Benefits from a lot of hard work. Have fun designing your place in the Rockies.

Take care
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TimAllen.com Forum Index -> Responses to Tim's Journal All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: