TimAllen.com
 FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

If you had a date with Tim...
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    TimAllen.com Forum Index -> Men & Women -- Half a Mystery
View previous topic :: View next topic  
taliaan

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 12:50 pm    Post subject: If you had a date with Tim... Reply with quote

If you had a date with Tim, where would you go and what would you do?

I'd rent a cabin n the mountains during the winter, cook a big pot of chili, a fire in the fireplace, and the rest, I'm keeping to myself! LOL...

Pam
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
joalis

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 10:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd probably want to hang out with him and a small group of people. I think it's easier to get to know someone by first hanging out and conversing in a small group.

But I'm sure I'd let him choose.
Bermudagirl

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 7:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thereīs no doubt about it, I will never have a date with him Sad
taliaan

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 10:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey, Bermudagirl!

None of us will ever have a date with Tim. Odds are, none of us will ever even meet the man.

It's just for fun. What would you *like* to do if you did?

Pam
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
Bermudagirl

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 11:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I donīt know. Havenīt had a date in a long time now, so Iīd be pretty nervous meeting him. I think he loves Bratwurst, so if he would come to Austria I would take him out to eat the best Bratwurst, that he has ever eaten. The ones I like come from a farm, so they are "homemade" and fresh.
syvell

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 11:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

taliaan wrote:

What would you *like* to do if you did?

Well - I'm not telling you! Wink
Inconvenient Facts

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 3:16 pm    Post subject: Re: If you had a date with Tim... Reply with quote

taliaan wrote:
If you had a date with Tim, where would you go and what would you do?

Well, first the psychologists office... NOT THAT THERE'S ANYTHING WRONG WITH AN ALTERNATIVE LIFESTYLE... but I'm pretty sure he and I are both... well, as they say during pride day, "Breeders".

So, being truthful, if I had a "date" with Mr. Allen, I'd be confused... and a bit disturbed...

http://doubledeckerbuses.org/blog/

The universe is not indifferent to intelligence, it is actively hostile to it.
lovetim

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 7:43 am    Post subject: If I had a date Reply with quote

I would take him to the best restaurant in Eureka Springs get up after a fun filled night go to car show in the morning than we would head to Arizona and watch Barretts Auction followed by going to Branson and going to the car show there. Than we would see about another date and invite his daughter and plan some fun activity for all of us to attended.
Do you think Tim reads these?
deafpower

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 1:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

for fun date wiv tim allen it would be restuarant (nah! i wld embarrassment myself and tim!) possible at cabin and fire some logs to warm each other also chill out also tell funny story or jokes... and chatty away abt each other in the night and watch moonlight and some fireworks........ it would be nice!

take care
deafpower (",)
home_improvement_fan1

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 7:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

as for me.. i dont like tim like that. i like his acting and i think he is hilarious. i have seen all of his movies except for who is cletis tout.. only because its rated R and my parents wont let me watch it. i want to though. as for dylan and cole sprouse Very Happy Very Happy thats another story lol. Very Happy Razz
barbara

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 5:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't think his new wife would like that.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
deafpower

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 1:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tough to his wife! it only one date! Laughing i'm sorry if u read this, tim's wife!! im only kidding!

take care
deafpower (",)
lovetim

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 7:03 pm    Post subject: To those who Reply with quote

To those of you who think that Tim's new wife would get mad over the question about the date thing I think she needs to realize that it would be that way no matter what celeb. she was with-I think sometimes it takes a special person to know and realize that your man is the focus of alot of people and to learn to be okay with and be secure in knowing he is hers, we just fantasy. As far as I know that's not a sin.
Beau Goldly

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 8:33 pm    Post subject: It's All In Your Head Reply with quote

lovetim wrote:
As far as I know that's not a sin.

"Anyone who even looks upon another with lust in their eye has already committed adultery with them in their heart."

Is it really that serious?

"So if your eye - even if it is your best eye - causes you to lust, gouge it out and throw it away. Better for part of you to be destroyed than for all of you to be cast into hell."

Jesus was speaking figuratively. He didn't mean it literally because even a blind person can lust. He is not even condemning natural interest in the opposite sex or even a healthy sexual desire, but He does condemn the deliberate and repeated filling of one's mind with fantasies that would be evil if acted out.

Short version answer: "Yeah, it is."
joalis

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 9:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Back in the day, before long distance attraction was even possible, the problem with deliberately lusting after someone was that temptation could actually lead to acting out. In this day and age, there are "safe" objects of desire. Long distance, inaccessible, and impossible to act upon. (Unless you are insane... I'd rather not think about scary people *cringe*)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TimAllen.com Forum Index -> Men & Women -- Half a Mystery All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: