TimAllen.com
 FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

What has made you happy using a Computer?
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    TimAllen.com Forum Index -> Mac Attack! & technology
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Euan Buchan

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 6:44 am    Post subject: What has made you happy using a Computer? Reply with quote

Mine was creating my website in 2004 I do computing at College & they told us how to make websites so I did it no bother at all. Thouigh it did take a few weeks to get it up & running but that's what mde me happy the most
Bermudagirl

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 10:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That I can compose my own music with it. I got my synthesizer connected to my PC. Plus I got all the devices I need combined in one, DVD Player, CD Player, I got all my music on my harddisk, listen to the radio and of course Internet.

Unfortunately it doesnīt cook me a meal, īcause I canīt cook.
MalcQV

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 3:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Switching it off Wink

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 9:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's funny. So true, sometimes. Editing, data managment and graphics is the best part of computers. Having a person say change this sentence on page 8 of 25 with a typewriter leaves the typist knowing computers are good. Computers are continually improving; it is really quite fun to be in the beginnings of the personal computer era.
SimonTek

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 7:13 pm    Post subject: err Reply with quote

Creating The Open Store, the first brick and mortar store for linux. Also putting linux on macs. Although I love OSX.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
JonB2004

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 3:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Internet has made me happy about using computers.
Bermudagirl

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 3:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This forum has made ME happy.
Rebecca

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 5:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I love to make web pages.

In addition I make gladly photos work or other grafics manufacture. As for example avatare, banners and so on.

The InterNet makes me also happy. Actually the work with computers makes me "always lucky" - if they function Rolling Eyes Laughing

I find also the whole technology in the computer interesting. And it makes me "happy" to see, as everything functions.

Some years ago I had a laptop, it fell down on the soil. And instead of bringing it in repair, I wanted to repair it alone. A lā Tim Taylor. And...... I made it still more broken Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad And only because it made me happy to repair computers... Rolling Eyes -Sometimes I'm so stupid Shocked
More_Power

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 6:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MalcQV wrote:
Switching it off Wink

Amen

LoL Very Happy

Computers can be a really great thing, An there are many things i like to do with a computer , i love to create and to build weather it be with my hands or with a computer , to be able to look at something in the knoledge that i did it , Weather it be a car , Go-kart , motorbike, A shed , bench , deck or pond , Website , Wallpaper , Or even building a computer , for me thats the best part , being able to make things , i love to make websites and code , and graphics , One of the greatest things ive ever done was when i built my first computer , Incredible feeling , and makes it all the more fun to use , alll though when it blows up a week later and you gotta spend Ģ60 on memory and Ģ120 on a mother board , thats when you throw it at the wall!!!!!! Mad

But a verry funny point made by malc!!! and so true! Razz
syvell

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 10:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Meeting my husband on a forum on the net over 6 years ago. Very Happy
hdw

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 12:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

When the computer remains a tool, and not the subject of my labor, I'm happy. I spend 45+ hours a week on one computer or another. I'm happy when I don't have to think about the computer, but just about the design I'm using the computer to create.
Me

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 12:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

pulling out the plug.....

no, iīm just kidding,....hm...for now there havenīt been too much things that made me happy *but iīm only 14, theres time enough to do that...hehe*

Computers are strange, maybe thats a thing that makes me happy, that i can use it.....in some ways haha
rela

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 2:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The thing that makes me happy...
I didn't have internet for cupple of years,and I got it when I first join here.And I wasn't on my computer very much cos I didn't have many aplications on it.But since I got my net,I was so happy knowing that I can find out more about Tim,and if I didn't got this net,I would probably had never seen Big Trouble,Who Is Cletis Tout and other movies...
So I am very happy to have my net.
Bermudagirl

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 2:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I love talking to people worlwide for free via msn and skype, expecially Paraguay and Croatia and England Cool
rela

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 2:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DITTO!(exept it is Paraguay,Austria and Germany...)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TimAllen.com Forum Index -> Mac Attack! & technology All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: