TimAllen.com
 FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

Tim, energy now, no gas allowed!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Emes

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 3:01 pm    Post subject: Tim, energy now, no gas allowed! Reply with quote

Tim, I Have something you maybe interested in. This system will allow a continues run time of electrical current through 120V output and 220V output both by 4 time each. The unit will run four years ten months and two weeks with no shut down time. This system can be modified for vehicle, business, homes, and planes. It will replaces the conventional gas generators rendering them almost obsolete. The bigger the system is made the more run time it accumilates. I hope you are interested by now. Please show your response by e-mailing me. This is a great venture to dive into.

Reason for your responce and help: Engineering Deans will not allow me to start working on project untill core classes are done. I can not wait. Our world need this system in place now! and yeah the money will be good to. I am not getting any younger.

Mechanical engineer student
age of 33, married with children
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TimAllen.com Forum Index -> New Discoveries All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: