TimAllen.com
 FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

Home Improvement: The Movie
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    TimAllen.com Forum Index -> FAQ- HI, Movies, & Books
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sprattgraham

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2005 1:43 pm    Post subject: Home Improvement: The Movie Reply with quote

Was reading another post about the possibility of a Home Improvement but it seems to have been locked.

Is there any more News? A movie really would be great, would be good to know how Randy done in Costa Rica also what Tim got up too.

On another subject Disney UK is not going to be showing Home Improvement after the 4th September 2005 donít know if that permanent.
Well there always ABC1 on NTL or Freeview think itís due to be on Sky Digital by the end of the year.
Hso

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2005 1:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As far as I know, a movie is no-go territory, mainly due to not being able to get the actors back together

Disney is removing Home Improvement? tell me that's a joke! that's like the only program i watch on tv! just Eastenders and Home Improvement! if they remove that, i'll have practically no reason to watch tv at all!
Jane

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2005 2:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No way thats the worse news of the day, Disney can't take Home Improvement away from us, its the ONLY thing on TV worth watching Confused
deafpower

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2005 2:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

it can't be joking, i love them i wanna to contine watch them and they r my fave i only like home improvement, sex and the city, big bruv etc,
but im shocked when u all tlk abt disney channel mite remove them but possible they r making it up

deafpower (",)
sprattgraham

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2005 2:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was looking at Digiguide and from Monday 5th September at 23:00 it American Dragon and at 23:30 it Fillmore.

So I Spoke to someone at Disney think his name was Alex he deals with the scheduling for Toon Disney but he checked the listing for Disney Channel and it ends on the 4th September with Series 7 Episode 12.

The person who deals with the Disney Channel is going to give me a call on Monday when he gets back from holiday to let me know if it really is stopping and also why they canít manage to show them in episode order. They seem to be able to get the Series in the right order why not the episodes.

When I find at more Iíll post here.

Sounds like the cast didnít get along that well at the end.
Hso

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 12:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Damn :/ no good news at all ;_;
I think they're ending it 'cos the DVDs are now being released, so there's no real point in airing it anymore.... possibly some deal between the DVD distributors... who knows :/
Mariaarcondo

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 6:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do we have a way to set our opinions about this on Disney? We could ask them not to do this.
Hso

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 9:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not sure... we could try and mailbomb their email account with demands... but that's hostile ;O~
a petition wouldn't work... i saw a website a few weeks ago which had a kind of poll-type script which allowed you to send a message to <someone> telling them you want <show> to be available on DVD(i voted for Dinosaurs, which was also on Disney Channel a few years ago), but that method won't help seeing as the DVDs are coming out, now :/
Mariaarcondo

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 9:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

We don't need to make this in a bad way. But maybe we do not have time enough to make it because we should be a lot of people asking for that. I do not know why they do that!!
sprattgraham

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 10:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Like I said i'm waiting to here from someone from Disney Channel on Monday to find out what is happening. The same person is also going to explain why they donít show the episodes in order on Disney or ABC1

Iím hopping itís just a short break.

Has the special show a users guide to Home Improvement ever been shown in UK.

I hope that Tim decides to do a movie if not sounds like it will be the end of Home Improvement in the UK
Jane

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 1:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Sprattgraham, I look forward to hear how you get on Monday.
I don't think A Users Guide To Home Improvement has ever been shown in the UK - would love to see that.
I tried to find someone to speak at Disney to ask why they did not show the last ever episode, they showed the penultimate and the Backstage Episode and that was it, but I couldn't find an address.
Love Tim, Love Home Improvement, Love this website.
Jane
xx
sprattgraham

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 2:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Been looking on IMDB what is:

Home Improvement - A Half Hour of Power"

Can't seem to find anything on Google or any where else.
sprattgraham

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2005 3:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Spoke to the man from Disney today and it seems Home Improvement will return to Disney Channel after it stops on the 4th September 2005, but he could not tell me when this would happen.

They are also going to correct the problem where the episodes are not being shown in the correct order.

And another bit of good news they are checking to see if they will be able to show Tim Allen Presents: A User's Guide to 'Home Improvement & Home Improvement - A Half Hour of Power.

The reason why they have not been shown so far is he wasnít aware they had been made. If they can get hold of them they are likely to be shown on ABC1

If I find out any more Iíll let you all know.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 1:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for checking this out Sprattgraham. Wow how fab would it be if Disney could show A Guide to HI and Half Hour of Power - very excited Laughing
Thanks again
Jane
x
sprattgraham

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2005 8:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've checked the Disney Channel UK listing till the 31st October 2005 and Home Improvement is not listed.

Home Improvement will be ending on the 4th September 2005.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    TimAllen.com Forum Index -> FAQ- HI, Movies, & Books All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: