TimAllen.com
 FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

Joe Somebody
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    TimAllen.com Forum Index -> Tim on the Silver Screen
View previous topic :: View next topic  
More_Power

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 10:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Samantha wrote:
The character that Tim plays in the movie reminds me of my uncle.
Their both so alike, its scary Shocked

How exactly lol?

Personally , i loved this movie ,

This , Galaxy Quest and the santa clause's are my favroutes! oh , and toy story:P legendary!

i think the role was great , Tim pulled it of amazingly, i thought having Jim B in was helerious, and i loved how they could have you feeling so sad and sorry for the guy and a minute later your laughing so hard you wanna cry.

Another person who did a good job in this Movie , was Hayden Panettiere

and i didn't actually realize it was Hayden Panettiere , until a few months back and when i did i was like Shocked THAT WAS Hayden Panettiere

And i loved the ending , the way tim chose his daughter , and his girlfriend over "popularity" And lets just say realized who he was

Overall , i thought this was an amazing movie , very sad , very funny
Samantha

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 5:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had no fickin' idea it was Hayden Panettiere either.
I mean how old is she now? Like 19? I mean my god.
Antony

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 8:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have to agree with many by saying, I really liked the film. It was an excellent storyline, and I the thing I like about the film the most, is that the character of Joe is very much like mysef in many ways. So really it was like watching a film all about myself, if that makes sense.
hossie88

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 2:10 pm    Post subject: cant seem to get this film anywhere Reply with quote

i cant seem to get this film !!!! iv only seen bits of it and really want to see it !!!!! anybody no if i can watch it online somewhere !!!!!??????
John Lease

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 11:16 am    Post subject: Best movie Reply with quote

By far the best movie Tim's been in, in my opinion. It was exceptionally well done. Does anyone know if there were any nominations for this film? I found it worthy of it, to be sure. It's a tearjerker, it's an honest film, and it's very touching.
rela

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 12:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The movie is great.And how he got that manic depression state,and that whole scene,the director himself said that,I heard it on dvd...Joe Somebody is touching,funny and just great movie.
hossie88

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 1:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i finally got the movie i fecking love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hasepup1980

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 4:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Like I said before... I watched it a zillion times and love the original but can't stand the German version. Evil or Very Mad
SithSnoopy

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 7:03 pm    Post subject: Labor pains Reply with quote

This movie, and "Galaxy Quest", were part of my travel-DVD collection that went with me to the hospital when I went in to have my son. Smile

Joe Somebody got me hooked on "Dig It", by Tom Wilson. Smile

They should have done a soundtrack CD for that movie. Sigh.

I have OCD. When Tim was running around spraying bleach on everything I about fell over laughing. Smile

And the scenes with him and Jim Belushi were SO funny. Smile

As to Galaxy Quest, after watching the deleted scenes and realizing that Tony Shaloub's character was actually supposed to be stoned through most of the movie -- oh, man. Smile Cracked me up. Smile

And Tim Allen trying to find his shoes while hung over, and the aliens getting an eye-full... Smile

When my son is old enough to see these films, I am SO going to enjoy seeing his reaction. Smile
Bermudagirl

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 12:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What´s OCD?
SithSnoopy

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 5:45 am    Post subject: OCD Reply with quote

OCD = Obsessive Compulsive Disorder.

Ironically, Tony Shaloub (who was in Galaxy Quest) plays Adrian Monk on the TV show Monk, where he's an Obsessive Compulsive detective.

Adrian Monk has a REALLY bad case of OCD.

Anyway, it's a kind of anxiety disorder.
diy234

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 4:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

K.C. wrote:
Yea, I related to this film way too mcuh. I had been divorced just a few years before this came out, and when the Human Resorces lady asks Joe "WHat do you want?" And he looks so confused, and shocked, I soooo understood that. I felt the same way the first time someone asked me that after my husband left me . A wonderful moment to be sure. I am not sure if too many actors could have handled it that well.

I just watched it on netflix via my led tv. My favorite part of this whole movie is the fact that it tugs at your heart strings. I think we all go through any number of these issues. I have felt under appreciated at my place of employment. I have also been harassed but it never led to violence.
Ali Ahmad

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 7:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Agreed with the majority, I really liked the film. It was a great storyline, The character of Joe was the cream of the movie. All characters make sense and perfectly fit.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TimAllen.com Forum Index -> Tim on the Silver Screen All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: