TimAllen.com
 FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

sequal for home improvement
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bermudagirl

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 2:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks, tooltime53!
Ets

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 12:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tooltime is the best sitcom ever...it cheered me up every time....helped me to manage with some very sad things...
Abnormal

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2005 9:42 am    Post subject: Sequal, Yes! Maybe not. Reply with quote

I didn't think they moved to Indiana, but I guess they never really decided. I would love to have a sequal, but without Wilson it wouldn't be the same. My favorite part of the show ( besides Tim making fun of Al and Al's mom) was Tim asking Wilson question and Wilson saying m uh m uh m uh m uh and then giving a complicated reply. Even better was when Tim was trying to explain his problem using Wilson's words and messed it up every time. My favorite was when Jill was nervous about speaking in public so Tim asks Wilson why that is. Wilson replys that Mark Twain said, "It is better not to open your mouth and have people think you're a fool than to open it and remove all doubt. Tim goes and talks to Jill and says that it is better not to open your mouth and have people think you're a fool than to open it and fool them. My second favorite was instead of telling Jill they were a paradox Tim said they were a pair of ducks.
I'd love to see a sequal, but without Wilson it wouldn't be the same. Exclamation
Abnormal

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2005 9:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm sure the tugboat was just what Tim was thinking. Quite frankly, anyone who thinks that was really happening or that that meant they were leaving is insane Twisted Evil . I don't think it was ever really decided. Or, maybe I'm the one who's insane.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2005 9:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Steve P wrote:
"Good idea, but it was still up in the air whether they moved or not. No decision was made during the last episode. How would you include Wilson with Earl Hindman passing?
Rachael"

Although of course, Tim and Jill were last seen tugging the house along the river so we can probably assume they went. (Sorry! Wink )

As for Earl no longer being with us, it wouldn't be the same, would it?

If it happened, I'd be there laughing with the rest, but it was one of the best TV sitcoms of all time and I think it's best remembered as such. It would be like The Beatles reforming: interesting but scary - 'what if it all goes wrong'?!?

Now I've said that I feel bad! Oh, I'm so confused! Confused Confused Confused A movie? A spin off? Hey, if 'they' think it's a good idea, count me in - I'M THERE!

Steve P.
That tugboat thing was a thought of Tim's, not reality! Exclamation
Bermudagirl

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 2:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wasn´t there a reunion in 2003? If yes, has it ever been aired in the US? Is it available on one of the DVD boxes?
Mariaarcondo

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 5:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

He was thinking the scene on the boat. That was not a fact.
networthy

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 7:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Regarding that move to Indiana by tugboat......I always thought Tim always put his thoughts into action. I'm sure "they" moved to Indiana ......by TUGBOAT.

It all would make a great new season - just talking about how the move went and then having the audience see them 10 years later: who got married, who went in the service, who left home, etc. And what about Jill's new job as psychoanalyst?

Even talking about Wilson would be a nice touch - afterall, death is part of living. (The writers certainly handled Randy's illness with finesse)
Wizard27

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2005 5:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bermudagirl wrote:
Wasn´t there a reunion in 2003? If yes, has it ever been aired in the US? Is it available on one of the DVD boxes?

I think you are refering to Tim Allen Presents: A User's Guide to 'Home Improvement'. I believe it was airedin the US on TV, but might not be on DVD (I don't think).
Bermudagirl

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2005 5:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe on the last DVD season, at least I hope.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2005 11:37 pm    Post subject: The sequel Reply with quote

Very Happy

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2005 10:29 am    Post subject: Re: The sequel Reply with quote

Anonymous wrote:
Very Happy
Laughing Thanks for this sitcom. I enjoyed it in Vienna, together with my girl who grew up with it here, and again in Australia. Tim, your german voice is unique Rolling Eyes Your own is much more masculine! Back in Vienna, I still get a giggle out of the reruns. Such a shame that everything must end. I saw your last show down under and I too couldn't stop crying!

Seeing the 'boys' in other films gives me a kind of warm feeling. Hope Randy's ok (?).

Thumbs up for the start of your new film on November 14th - my birthday - a vintage 53! Confused

All the best,
Margot
kimbo16

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 6:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I really wanna see the "users guide to home improvement" aswell! just thought i would let ya know that you can see clips of rehearsals on the audio part of this site! its good!
Budge

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2005 4:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I soo wish it would come back but I know its not goin too!! Crying or Very sad
DieHardHIFan

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 7:01 pm    Post subject: Corrections to if the Taylors moved Reply with quote

"The Long and Winding Road (3)"
gs: Mario Andretti [ Himself ], Megan Cavanagh [ Trudy ], Pat Cronin [ Sparky ], Al Fann [ Felix ], Janeen Rae Heller [ Janeen ], Tom LaGrua [ Eddie ], Keith Lehman [ Cal ], John "Juke" Logan [ Juke ], Shirley Prestia [ Dolores ], Thom Sharp [ Jeff ], Danny Zorn [ Morgan ]
rc: Harry, Pete, Benny, Dwayne, Marty, Rock

Tim arrives at work and prepares for the final show. Heidi reveals that she's pregnant again. Jill makes the call to Indiana. The all-tool band returns for the final Tool Time along with Sparky, Eddie, Felix and Mario Andretti. Wilson and Tim decide to take their fence down to make more room for the wedding. Morgan offers Tim more money and an executive producer credit to stay but he turns it down and doesn't want Jill to know. Harry and Dolores return for the wedding. Benny, Marty and Jeff bet on the outcome. Brad hits on Heidi with her husband on a business trip. Al and Trudy are married. Jill reconsiders Indiana after Morgan arrives and tells her of his rejected offer. Tim toasts the happy couple. Whether it's real or a figment of Tim's imagination is unknown, but the Taylors decide to go, uprooting the house in the ultimate home project.

b: 25 May 99 pc: _________ w: Bruce Ferber & Lloyd Garver & Marley Sims d: John Pasquin
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TimAllen.com Forum Index -> Home Improvement All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: