TimAllen.com
 FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

sequal for home improvement
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
tooltime53

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2005 1:50 pm    Post subject: sequal for home improvement Reply with quote

there should be a sequal for home improvement involving the cast of the original show and how they would be doing in Indiana which is where they moved to. plus if wilson heidi and maybe al are in the show in some form.
Rachael

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2005 5:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good idea, but it was still up in the air whether they moved or not. No decision was made during the last episode. How would you include Wilson with Earl Hindman passing?

Laughing Rachael
Iron Maiden

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2005 4:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thats what i was thinking...him dying was sad....personally I think that would be good but only as a short series or a feature legnth episode...no a huge series...wouldnt work
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
barbara

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2005 8:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

2 hour movie would work tho...
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Steve P

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2005 11:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Good idea, but it was still up in the air whether they moved or not. No decision was made during the last episode. How would you include Wilson with Earl Hindman passing?
Rachael"

Although of course, Tim and Jill were last seen tugging the house along the river so we can probably assume they went. (Sorry! Wink )

As for Earl no longer being with us, it wouldn't be the same, would it?

If it happened, I'd be there laughing with the rest, but it was one of the best TV sitcoms of all time and I think it's best remembered as such. It would be like The Beatles reforming: interesting but scary - 'what if it all goes wrong'?!?

Now I've said that I feel bad! Oh, I'm so confused! Confused Confused Confused A movie? A spin off? Hey, if 'they' think it's a good idea, count me in - I'M THERE!

Steve P.
tooltime53

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2005 1:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i didn't know that maybe he could be played by one of his relatives
Mariaarcondo

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2005 3:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think that Wilson is a huge problem. He was, with Tim and Jill, the center of the series. But, if they went to Indiana, the problem is not the same, the Fence will be not there anymore and they can find another way to make the show nice. For me, if Tim and Jill are there, they can make a great show, for me, they are enought.
I'would love to see TIM again.

Come on, Tim.
foreverjung

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 5:23 am    Post subject: HI MOVIE ! Reply with quote

I think a MOVIE would be best - since Tim doesn't care for TV sitcoms anymore ((( ...who can blame him!- the junk they have today!... )))

A movie like was said - picking up in Indiana complete with Pat Richardson and Tim .... with the boys grown (families, possibly: Brad the family man - Randy marrying a foreigner..Costa Rica, 'member? - and Mark possibly embracing a 'unique' career/life experience -> leaving the rest in the hands of able script writers )...... and as far as.......

WILSON WILSON - what is wrong with saying like it is. Death is part of life, anyhow. Serious subjects were discussed on Home Improvement before .....the passing of Mr. Binford and .....like Randy's possible bout with 'cancer'....

It all came out in great taste! Hooray for Home Improvement's comeback - IN MOVIES THIS TIME and ONE TIME ONLY
tooltime53

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 6:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

if there was a movie first of all, which i would watch for the record.

how would they introduce the cast back. Tim and Jill moved to Indiana. what can they do now that the person that played Wilson died.

they could have someone else in Indiana.
but would they have al in the show

more importantly would they have HEIDI?
and what would tim's job be
there are many unansered questiions from the series fanalie. but if they do a movie about it I would watch it and if possible i would like to give any and all of my ideas to the editors so they can use them to make the movie a great one.

keep in mind though all of the characters in the show have moved on from the show. (espically Wilson)

you can go to http://epguides.com/homeimprovement/guide.shtml
for information on what the stars of Home Improvement have done.
you can also find out if the name they normally go by is there birth name

tim's real name is Timothy Allen Dick (serioudly)
Mariaarcondo

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 4:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Using the imagination!! That is the way!!
Maybe Tim can have another show, it doesn't matter if it is not the same show!! Al could be divorced and so he can go to Indiana with Tim. We haven't see Tim acting like a father of babies, so we could watch him like a grandfather of babies. It could be funny. Tim has enough talent to make a great film, and I think that Pat Richardson is his best partner!!
Bermudagirl

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2005 4:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[ How would you include Wilson with Earl Hindman passing?

I would reinclude Wilsonīs niece, what was her name again? Sorry, I forgot. I think this would be an honorable replacement for him.
Rachael

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2005 5:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Steve P wrote:
"Good idea, but it was still up in the air whether they moved or not. No decision was made during the last episode. How would you include Wilson with Earl Hindman passing?
Rachael"

Although of course, Tim and Jill were last seen tugging the house along the river so we can probably assume they went. (Sorry! Wink )

Steve P.

Actually, the scene of the tugboat was an idea of Tim's. If you watch closely, you can see the bubbles popping out of Tim's head before the scene. I own the finale and watch it often.

Laughing Rachael
Steve P

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2005 9:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've always interpreted the actual scene of the 'tug' as the realisation of Tim's vision but you make an interesting point, Rachel. If they can bring back a Ewing brother from the dead then I'm sure we can all accept that explanation of the Taylor's departure. Hey, if it brought Tim et al (!) back to the small screen I'd buy it! Very Happy
tooltime53

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2005 2:31 pm    Post subject: movie Reply with quote

there really should be a movie for home improvement
they would have to have new neighbors, plus it hasn't been a while since the home improvement cast talked to eachother(according to a rumer i heard)
for information on this visit
http://www.tv.com/home-improvement/show/635/forums.html&fpage=show_messages.php&board=650&topic=39795&page=0
scroll down to the second comment for info.

Tim if you are watching this please make a movie about what happened after the show ended.
tooltime53

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2005 8:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bermudagirl wrote:
[ How would you include Wilson with Earl Hindman passing?

I would reinclude Wilsonīs niece, what was her name again? Sorry, I forgot. I think this would be an honorable replacement for him.

the name is willow wilson
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TimAllen.com Forum Index -> Home Improvement All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: